It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Fedex Superbowl ad full of NWO/CIA/Nazi messages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi

I am a newbie on this forum...hopefully this is the right place for this.
I noticed Nazi symbols in the Fedex Superbowl Commercial. I blogged all about it and what I think it might mean here at my myspace site:
(this is not a joke or spam ad!)
www.myspace.com...

Tell me your opinions! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched_Ohio

I think you're making a mistake equating the Nazis with the NWO. It was the NWO that fought and destroyed the Nazis in WWII. The NWO is more about standardizing trade and encouraging individuals to use their talents and efforts to uplift humanity in general rather than trying to homogenize people (particularly along ethnic lines) to make them more compliant to the State. The NWO doesn't need human robots, it needs innovative people who know how to solve problems.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Without getting into the semantics of what is NWO and what is Nazi (a complex subject which has plenty of characters sharing both distinctions--for ex. the Bush Family...The Bush family is Nazi and did pro-Nazi things...the Bush family is also very pro-New World Order.) what do you think of the actual Superbowl ad?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by Scorched_Ohio

I think you're making a mistake equating the Nazis with the NWO. It was the NWO that fought and destroyed the Nazis in WWII. The NWO is more about standardizing trade and encouraging individuals to use their talents and efforts to uplift humanity in general rather than trying to homogenize people (particularly along ethnic lines) to make them more compliant to the State. The NWO doesn't need human robots, it needs innovative people who know how to solve problems.

My God, why are you even @ this site? Nazi's/NWO don't equate? ABSOLUTELY ludicrous. Project Paperclip, CIA (KIA - demon name), pentagram/gon, Thule Society, phallic worship (Wash. Mon., Empire building), etc., AAAAALLLLLLLL the way back to child sacrificing Mayans/Pharoahs draped in gold. Ever notice the GOLD trim around certain AmeriKKKan flags? Ever hear of misopaisic horrification? Impalement? Saturnian Gnosticism? Elite Luciferianism? Mormon Druids?
Knights of Malta?

What you're calling homogenizing is also called ASSIMILATION, REGARDLESS of resistance.

The NWO does MOST CERTAINLY WANT HUMAN ROBOTS; they ALREADY EXIST as clones with synthetic neural networks (military apllications - syntel remote viewing).

WWII was staged so that the Orthodox Jews could be slaughtered while Ashkenazim/Khazar 'Jews' could be GIVEN Israel by a CORRUPT U.N. created by the ROTHSCHILDS. The Rothschilds own Israel, the P2 infiltrated VatiKKKan, the U-SS-A federal reserve, and over 60% of the KILLER pharma.

If the NWO is so concerned about 'encouraging individuals' to 'use talents and efforts to uplift humanity', then why's the 'Network' with-holding the 1/2 dozen AIDS vaccines? Why's Directed Energy being used to topple towers instead of cancer? Why's there MASSIVE INVESTMENT in CROWD SUPPRESSION technology instead of 'humanity upliftment' technology?

Israeli-Britain/AmeriKKKa didn't fight & destroy the Nazi's, they ARE the HORDCORE ARYAN SUPREMACISTS to begin with; Hitler WAS a Rothschild.

CIA (the fall guy for NSA) doesn't even come close to MI-6 as far as intel. If AmeriKKKa's CIA's got Montauk DEW's, then just imagine what MI-6 is developing while EVERYONE has their sites on AmeriKKKa.

Bush/Obama related to Windsors (Queemelion).

Homogenizing (paricularly along ethnic lines) is EXACTLY what the NWO is about; racial/cultural genocide so the sheeples ARE MORE COMPLIANT to the state.

We're not alone in the Multi-verse, NOR at the top of the food chain. There is a WAR ON HUMANITY that's been going on for countless centuries. There is a predatory element within this multi-verse that is making the Sacred Human Tribes suffer as a result of an attack on the Aryans. Our 'junk' DNA IS NOT the 90% or so we're told; the 'junk' DNA is the 10% we're operating with (the 90% isn't junk & needs turning on) and the hybridized Satanic bloodlines killing EVERYTHING are operating at 50% junk.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by scyhopper

Very eloquent, poignant and insightful. It is amazing how many delusional automatons are selling this NWO as a good thing. Frightening. I certainly hope to see more of your comments!

top topics

join