It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letterman calls Obama "Osama"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

"I'm Super Tuesdave. ... By the way, while you were applauding, Osama picked up six more Kennedys. ... That would be Obama, ladies and gentlemen."

news worthy or not?.... last night's Letterman show (seen by millions)... during the opening monologue he cracks some joke where he "mistakenly" calls Obama "Osama" only to be corrected by Schafer who yells out "What's his name?"... Dave looks sheepish, smiles and says "That would be Obama"... nothing really noteworthy other than he'd just had Hillary on the night before... and they were pretty cozy...

apparently, he's not alone
Romney Makes Obama-Osama Gaffe

conspiracy? lol... really who cares?... well i guess we'll see by the number of views this post gets...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by never_tell

Yes, with all the anti-Obama threads I'm seeing pop up here, I am very curious to see how this thread does as well.

If anybody DOES seriously consider a man's name in their choice, they shouldn't be voting.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Can you imagine if he gets the top job, how many will make fun of him, calling him osama.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ah but they do vote... and with all the talk of Obama being a muslim.. I'm actually surprised that hasn't gotten more milage than it has... decorum i suppose...

btw, this thread hasn't shown on the recent posts board... have i done something wrong? (my second thread here)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yes, true creativity in action.

This line is so I don't get docked points for a one-liner, which can sometimes say it all.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Can you imagine if he gets the top job, how many will make fun of him, calling him osama.

Yes, thank you. We need more BUSH running things to keep it manly don't we?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Considering many have the Clintons convicted as mass murderers, how difficult is it going to be to convince large numbers of people that Obama is the Muslim Manchurian candidate.

These are the difficult things to accept. There are personal accounts that Obama attended special training for Muslim students while Obama attended school as a child. Obama has chosen to segregate himself from the white community, and the racially integrated world where he grew up. Obama joined a church which expresses some very racially charged beliefs. Obama was well into his twenties when he joined this church. Obama's church gave a special award to Farrakhan, our nations black muslim leader. Obama has career long ties to an apparently corrupt Chicago real estate developer fro the middle east, the kind of ties that would destroy most Senator's careers, let alone a candidate for president.

The press has chosen to ignore these facts. Does anyone think that once the general election starts, that the republican party will not pushed these facts to the maximum? This is more than enough evidence to destroy Obama in the general election.

Why aren't these important details about Obama's background being discussed? Only one reason, they would derail Obama's campaign, and hand the democratic nomination to Hillary, and she would then go on to take the white house. Once again, the republicans are working very hard to get the candidate of their choosing as the democratic nominee, and that is how they win time and time again. Should Obama win the democratic nomination, this stuff we discuss on the Above Top Secret forums will become the daily report throughout corporate controlled media.

If you want to support the NWO, if you are out to eliminate the liberties of the average U.S. citizen, continue to go along with the anti-Clinton campaign, like the sheople you are are.

If you want to escape the NWO, regain your liberty, and stop the destruction of the U.S. working class, you will wake up to the reality that the Clintons are the people that the NWO is against.

I leave you with this Quote from General Butler's book, "War Is A Racket".

en.wikipedia.org...

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes, if you don't have a white, preferably Anglo-Saxon, name then people will want to make fun if it. Not to mention the implied connection between Obama and Osama Bin Laden, the terrorist. The Muslim business is getting to be tired and old. Anyone who does any research will find out that Obama was exposed to many religions as a child but was encouraged by his mother to make his own decision. He attended a Catholic school in Indonesia as well as the Muslim one. He was never a Muslim. 20 years ago he joined Trinity United Church of Christ, which is predominantly African American but doesn't exclude caucasians.

Even if Obama was a Muslim that would not make him un-American or a terrorist. Do people think he will launch an attack on the U.S. if he's elected? I think a lot of white people can't accept the idea that a black person can be a true patriot or an American as much as they are.

It's long past time to get over the Muslim allegations and begin to judge Obama on his policies, voting record, intelligence, etc.just as they would a caucasian.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
perhaps its a situation where the MSM helps get Obama nominated as demo leader... then FOX news unleashes a flurry of "Obama contected to organized crime" stories or "Obama connected to black panther terrorists" or.... and then smash him so that the Republicans walk away with another white house victory by default... interesting....

new topics

top topics

join