It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret behind the number 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is really freaky - read the entire thing and try the font thing - REALLY WEIRD - coincidence??

The Secret behind the number 11

Pretty Chilling - read to the bottom. Try it out.

If you are a sceptical person - still read on as it's actually very interesting!!

This is actually really freaky!! (Mainly the end part, but read it all first)

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters. (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

Sheer coincidence..?

Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.

2 + 5 + 4 = 11

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.

Unconvinced about all of this still ..?

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Please do the following:

1. Highlight the Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS……………………

What do you think now????

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You cant see it on this but if you copy the flight # into like a word doc. you can see a plane about to hit 2 towers...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow, man. What about the fact that the twin towers look like a giant number 11?

I am truly impressed. Great frickin' thread!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
so these coincidences mean what? that there is a god who plans these things? that terrorists picked that day to mess with our minds, knowing full well we'd find that connection? that death is no accident?

coincidences are everywhere in this world, just watch the Wizard of Oz and listen to the Dark Side of the Moon.

but what do we do with all this data?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmm well sorry to bust your bubble but this is false.

This is a hoax.
The quote is not from anywhere in the Koran (or Quran).
Chapter 9 verse 11 actually says "But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and we make the communications clear for a people who know." (M. H. Shakir translation)

source

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
'Q33 NY' Has nothing at all to do with the planes involved in the events of 9/11.
Heres another source debunking this hoax

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

It's been said that every 11 years the sun goes into a polar shift. I believe Machio Kaku has suggested that the sun is an actual stargate. I wonder if it only opens once every 11 years? Wouldn't that be 2012?

Some religions supposedly claim the visiting gods came from the sun also.As far as the middle east goes, someone has to fill those oil wells again.........don't they?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I can verify Thurisaz is correct. I have a 1954 copy translated by Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall of the "The Meaning of the - Glorious Koran" for reference.

I can't get the quote box to work; but, following is a quote of Surah IX verse 11 from my copy:

" But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge."

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I liked the idea, anyway...

oh well.

Still, eleven appears a lot in relation ti 9/11

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As per those poster boards that people would hold up during the presidential campaigns, I would imagine seeing the number eleven (11) within the name: Hi11ary.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If the German Invasion of Western Europe began may 10th, 1940, it would mean...5+10+1+9+4+0 : 29 2+9....11 ! Oh my God, the invasion of the Netherlands, Belgium and France began with a number 11...we europeans were doomed !

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well tomorrow is

2/9/2009

2+9=11
2+0+0+9=11

tomorrow is a "major 11 day!! 11/11
another day this year to watch will be 11/11/2009=11
that will be a day, I might really hide, 3 11's in one day, spells trouble to me, but that is still a ways off, but tomorrow is tomorrow.

If anything does happen, pay attention to the time it happend too.

plus a full moon.

so hold on.................................... big number day just a few hours away!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I believe I read this in a book by David Icke - the illuminati plan their 'hits' on days where the date adds up to eleven as a clue to those in the know that they are the culprits.

The two letter Ls in the middle of the word illuminati represent eleven, I think.

This is a bit of a garbled version of the theory, you might want to research it.

top topics

join