It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Associated Press confirms Top Secret camp inside Gitmo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Associated Press confirms Top Secret camp inside Gitmo

news.yahoo.com

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba - Somewhere amid the cactus-studded hills on this sprawling Navy base, separate from the cells where hundreds of men suspected of links to al-Qaida and the Taliban have been locked up for years, is a place even more closely guarded — a jailhouse so protected that its very location is top secret.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hmmm...I wonder if this could be the location surrounding the rumors of OBL being kept hidden for a "timely" exposure? A top secret POW prison?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If it is top secret, how come someone found out about it? :p

oops, didnt mean to hit post after that.

Joking aside, who cares if there is a secret camp there. Maybe it is for security incase of possible invasion or missile attack.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Agent Styx]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We had "secret" POW camps during WW2. Well, not sure how secret, but they had separate camps in the middle of nowhere that housed high value POW, guys like Uboat commanders, etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Weren't they recently discussing closing Gitmo? Maybe they have other intentions for that place after the NAU is put into place. HMMMMMMMMMMM...
a secret camp for those who go against them? Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I thought the mindset the Col. expressed at the end of the article pretty much sums up our brave new Pentagon:

While some military personnel have reportedly grumbled about being kept out of the loop, others don't mind.

Army Col. Larry James, whose team of psychologists assists interrogators, said he does not want to know where Camp 7 is.

"I learned a long, long time ago, if I'm going to be successful in the intel community, I'm meticulously — in a very, very dedicated way — going to stay in my lane," he said. "So if I don't have a specific need to know about something, I don't want to know about it. I don't ask about it."

I think that's pretty much how Speer and von Braun got through their wars, too. Plausible deniability, toss your morals out the window to get to the next pay grade. Way to go.

And yeah, that's Osama's crib, no doubt. If he's still on this earth, he's gotta be there.. Anyway, we'll know before November.

new topics

top topics

join