It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why, Why, Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Todays post will be short and sweet. Ive come to understand the best theory is simple, and to the point, and works across the board..

Try out this thought/quote I had in a dream last night.. I remember it clearly!

The Universe is a very BIG place, contained in a very small space.

We evolved not from the outside in.. But rather from the inside out..
Think about this.. It works for all things.. Most things anyway..
And all great theories are short and to the point..

This does work across the board.. Look at our minds.. Atoms,and everything else...
I am happy to bring this to the table now..

However I am now walking a path where I must be careful!
Im not telling you how to think, or what to feel..

Im simply telling you what I know.. If you dont want it simply hit the back button... Or dont read my posts.. IM not pushing my thoughts on anyone.

My way is not the only WAY!

[edit on 9-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If you have the time.. Please take a couple hours to watch these..

The Law of One!

It well worth the time spent for me personally...

However, If your not digging what has been said here thus far.. I suggest you hit the Recent post button, and not bother.. This thread is not for you

I learned alot from this, I hope you can take something from this and apply it to your life.. As I have just started this path

This explain so much to me about life, and the very questions I ask everyday to myself, friends, and family members..

What was very cool, is the part about the polygraph, and them hooking it up to plants.. The reaction they got was very amazing!!!!!

Extreamly amazing!!

I am a better person today becasue of watching these videos... But thats just me... IM not telling you what you should read, watch or learn..

Thats up to you...

But if by chance you found yourself here.. Enthralled.. Im happy that you found me here...
I stand within the shadows of this Earth..

You found me by chance!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is the coast to coast installment that I would like to share..
This starts to touch on the subject of 2012..

While I agree its not the end all of what we are here.. But a start to something new..

I just add a couple videos here, and you can make up you're own mind on what you think this means...
I leave it open.. As I have learned its not my place to save the world..

I am but a drop of water..

And every waterfall starts with a drop of water...
I am neither the first or last drop.. But I am in there...

Do I honestly feel that David is the Edgar Cayce? Hmmmm No not really..
But I do feel his energy is part of what Edgar Cayce once was..

Most people do not know much about Edgar Cayce.. I would be happy to fill in the blanks if you want to shoot me a U2..
I dont want to get to far into all that here on this thread.. It goes much deeper than just one man...
This is about us all.. AS one.. a whole..

We have been given the feeling of seperation.. When the time is right we will all be brought back together within the oneness.. That is the Law of one.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sounds like the operating system in your head is corrupted and needs a reinstall-reboot.
Many ways to acomplish this, and reprogram the organic computer, as it sounds like yours is stuck in a loop---like trying to calculate the ultimate value of Pi.
There is only one answer to "why" and it is "because".
Everything following the statement is validation or conjecture.
You are trying to break down the answer to it's ultimate value, and every question, when aproached with this mindset programming, ultimately uses more and more of the biological computers' resources until it locks up, or comes to an illogical conclusion and gets an "error code".

Not a slam, honestly, just an observation.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox

Thanks for the input.. However because is only a way for people to evade, or side step the root.. Because without context its only a word used to tell someone to hush.. Or to stop asking becasue we dont have the answer you seek..

Because to me, is just another way people steer clear of what Im saying..

Because Why? Why would because be the final answer?
To me that is going right back to where I started...

You ask why and then you say because.. End of story..

Sorry I dont feel that way.. And I dont think my mind is bringing up errors, or needs to be rebooted... I am doing just fine.

Its those that will see this and say enough!! Just because!!! End of story..

I hear it all to often.. (And only made this thread to promote asking, not promote saying just because.)

And presay trying to bring me back to you're reality zone.. Dont you think you could add something that promotes asking why?
No you would rather sit here and say because! Without any context to why you say because.. Its just a word used to end the thought process..

Ps- In no way would I take that as a slam.. IM happy to see I get your mind going. But if you are going to post.. Please use context to your word because.. As the way you used because, It holds no context..
It simply tells me to stop asking these questions, becasue it makes you feel uncomfortable..

At some point Why doesnt make sense.. Its non sensical, And so is because.. You sir gave me a cop out.. I thought it was pretty cute!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Zysin, WOW..JUST WOW! And you know those words are not just mine.I'm sure you recognize them.Seems you and I are looking for answers.I too am asking why.Iam in the process of connecting dots that I have not seen connected before.Not going to elaborate in your thread.I like your train of thought and where it is going.

Flagged and starred my friend.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I love driving minds right into the ground here

Sorry for the non sensical questions here in which no one can answer too!
But sure is great fun for me to see how people deal with non sensical questions..

Why? And because are non sensical... There is no answer, and no one knows.. But still I enjoy this thread and will keep up the work I have going here...

Its much like working with math in base 10 you can answer this..

Tell me this using base 2... Why in computers is there no perfectly accurate representation of the number 1/10?

More fun for your minds... Its the limitation of the alphabet that the binary computers use...

Im having fun... Are you?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is an eternity, therefore you can always ask ‘why’ indefinitely. There is no ultimate answer, because we are incapable of comprehending eternity. We are better served to address those questions that we are equipped to answer, than to launch arrows into the darkness that we can never apprehend.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Ah yes! finally someone is catching on!! Very quick my friend.. You are getting at the base roots... But you really think we will never understand this?
I have more faith in our minds than to say never..

But you catch on quickly

Also to address your metaphore... Many arrows have been shot into the dark and end up getting a nice clean head shot

Its just that it takes an army of shots... When just one man shoots into the darkness you are right.. more miss than not.. The more asking the better!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hmmm.... Right you are, rather than saying never, perhaps I should say on this plane of existence? It's good mental exercise anyway, this shooting in the dark, even if we don't know what we've hit, if anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
reply to post by zysin5

Hmmm.... Right you are, rather than saying never, perhaps I should say on this plane of existence?

I belive that says it best.. We cant fully understand the truth in this 3rd plane.. However that does not mean we cant see it. The projection of the truth as it really is within the 4th and higher planes..

Its called the penalty of projection.. And presay sitting here and trying to explain what the penalty of projection is.. Please take a moment to watch this video

I very much admire Carl.. And miss his sense of style and way of explaining things...
Thus even my questions would stump the mighty Carl Sagan..

Ego will not allow many people to admit there is no answer..
But its not becasue we are not smart enough, or what not..
But becasue we have to deal with the penalty of projection. This works across the board.. Not with just shapes, but with how the universe works..

Please watch..

After watching this video, you should now follow me much closer..
I can not point to what IM talking about.. Nor can I show you..
I can only tell you about it.. And hope you are able to fathom the deepness of what I am getting at now

Please enjoy!!

[edit on 10-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Originally posted by gotrox

Thanks for the input.. However because is only a way for people to evade, or side step the root.. Because without context its only a word used to tell someone to hush.. Or to stop asking becasue we dont have the answer you seek..

Because to me, is just another way people steer clear of what Im saying..

Because Why? Why would because be the final answer?
To me that is going right back to where I started...

You ask why and then you say because.. End of story..

Sorry I dont feel that way.. And I dont think my mind is bringing up errors, or needs to be rebooted... I am doing just fine.

Its those that will see this and say enough!! Just because!!! End of story..

I hear it all to often.. (And only made this thread to promote asking, not promote saying just because.)

And presay trying to bring me back to you're reality zone.. Dont you think you could add something that promotes asking why?
No you would rather sit here and say because! Without any context to why you say because.. Its just a word used to end the thought process..

Ps- In no way would I take that as a slam.. IM happy to see I get your mind going. But if you are going to post.. Please use context to your word because.. As the way you used because, It holds no context..
It simply tells me to stop asking these questions, becasue it makes you feel uncomfortable..

At some point Why doesnt make sense.. Its non sensical, And so is because.. You sir gave me a cop out.. I thought it was pretty cute!

"Everything following the statement is validation or conjecture."

Not a cop out at all, but a statement.

Why (is the sky blue)
Because (sunlight refracts through the atmosphere at that wavelength)
I am not questioning your question, I am pointing out your process.
For many, 1 sentence is the validation to my "sky is blue" example.
For others, their validatation comes only after decades of study into quantum physics.

But upon further thought, there are actually only two answers to why.
"Because" followed by validation or conjecture, and----
"I don't know".
I am assuming you have the mindset to take questions that interest you, and follow every thought and thread about it to its logical conclusion in minutae fashion, until you reach the ultimate "I don't know yet".
This process drives scientists and philosophers.
Some, like myself, will follow the same process until we reach the point it doesn't matter to the original question anymore, and end up with the final "I don't know". (Leaving out the "yet", because we are done with it.)
Getting stuck in a validation loop causes me cranial flatulence.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Understood. I too see the greatness of Sagan, though I've yet to be able to forgive him for his emnity to my beloved Velikovsky. The one thing that they did, and I believe that we do agree on is that there is much more to the universe than we can see, and perhaps more than we can imagine. Let's not let that stop us trying though, eh?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Today's classroom post will be teaching those more about Chaos Theory.
Its something that drives my mental as far as it can go, and gives it that little extra push!

This video will help you follow along here..

Fractals are so wild.. Im starting to get into the peak of these fractals, where one can see the "end". I would like to study further on this subject, and still working on my math..

What keeps me interested in subjects, and math that seemingly has no end is the fact that I love it when my mind is confronted!
I love that feeling I get when I am looking at something NO one else understands fully either.. Its a level playing feild here.. And with much work, prehaps one day I can share something that will shead some light, on an otherwise dark subject!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by zysin5

Understood. I too see the greatness of Sagan, though I've yet to be able to forgive him for his emnity to my beloved Velikovsky. Let's not let that stop us trying though, eh?

Hmm I am not to well versed on what happened there.. I will make it a point to research that a little bit.. Thanks for the heads up on that one!

And yes.. I try not to let things get in the way of my learning process..
Even filth like Fred Phelps and family can teach us a few things..
We just have to over look our own hang ups, to find something worth taking away from any subject..
Same goes for David Icke.. Alex Jones, and all those people.. Some may say.. Nope wont listen to a damn thing they have to say becasue they are nutcases.. Well that may be the case.. But still its always good to keep an open heart and mind to finding something you can use..

Same goes for me.. I may be a little nutty, or out there.. But if you read closely Im sure you will learn something that you can use to apply to you're life..

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Hey Gotrox! Thats a fair statement! Thanks for all your input and taking the time to respond to my post here..
Ive found the same as you.. It really messes with my head when I get to a point where I feel like I can go no further, when the truth is that we can get so much further.. We just have to keep on asking tuff questions, and being able to admit theres much we dont know..
Theres more we dont know, than what we do know..

And I agree, its good to spend the time on things we do know.. As I truely belive those things will lead us to things in which I talk about here.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

reply to post by zysin5

Understood. I too see the greatness of Sagan, though I've yet to be able to forgive him for his emnity to my beloved Velikovsky. Let's not let that stop us trying though, eh?

Hmm I am not to well versed on what happened there.. I will make it a point to research that a little bit.. Thanks for the heads up on that one!

If you're not familiar with Immanuel Velikovsky, I recommend all of his work, but his essential books are 'Earth in Upheaval', 'Worlds in Collision', and 'Ages in Chaos'. You can still find all of these used on line, for now. While there are some obvious mistakes in his theories, there are also amazing truths exposed that modern science continues to ignore. There are also plenty of Sagan vs. Velikovsky sites available to a simple search.

I also recommend James McCanney.
www.jmccanneyscience.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I do remember reading into thunderbolts of the Gods.. And it was a different model to our sun, and universe! I can say Im not totally versed in this subject.. I touched upon this about 1 year ago, and have been waiting to here more about this..

I remember now that John Lear and I had many talks about this subject..
Dang.. I wish he was still around to discuss about this.. He would have been proud of this thread.

And thanks for the reminder.. Going to be doing some heavy reading tonight.. I will return tommorow or the next day to share with you all what I learned

Heres a little video for you that dont know about where we are now in this thread..
I shall post the other side to the agrument as soon as I can find something.
Heres Carls side.. for now..

interesting to say the least

EDIT: After getting some time to ponder and hear Carl talk, he is just a man like the rest of us. Human. We are all wrong time to time, and Carl Sagan knows that everything in science could be wrong, and need a new way of looking at things. This comes down to a matter of time.. Knowledge expressed by Sagan is moving, and inspiring. However I do not take Carls word for everything, he is wrong, because he does not know the answers either.. They only have their research to bring a conclusion.
Bringing back up the key conponet in this thread is why?
Not what is the question to life?
I think a better why, is the function for life.
What is the function for galaxies, puslars, blackholes in the bigger picture?
Would it boil down to the quantium level? Does anyone really want to question these things? And most importantly do you think everyone could agree to some extent?
How could you learn if there really where moon bases? Hire an indepentant space program to go and check it out, not NASA.. But you think they will just let "people" start a space program?
To many questions that go beyond the bickering of 2 great minds like Carl Sagan and Velikovsky. We can learn something from both of them, and really start to ask these questions, I belive we are getting past the meaning of life, I think we all understand that to a point. We should get to the function of this universe as a whole. (This universe) Its proven, theres other universes, and dimension.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Okay after taking some time last night to start to ponder over this. Here is the other side to the story..

While the subject manner will be for a whole new thread, I still want to cover this a little bit here..
Carl Sagan knew if he would agree with Velikovsky full heartedly he could have ruined his entire lifes work, job, and personal standing with his peers.

Carl Sagan very carefully said that those that control him, supress knowledge..

If the things I talk about are true.. They must rewrite all text books, and re teach many people something else than what was taught before..

Most are happy with what we have today..

I am one who is not happy about our text books, that are full of lies, and misunderstanding of this universe!

Forbid I ever bring a child into this world, and send them to government learning camps where they are taught lies, and are misleaded threwout their whole lives...

I always wanted to work with NASA.. You think I could get my foot into the door of that place.. No way.. I did not have enough money to earn a spot in there.. That too is for a whole other thread..

But I wanted to atleast address what was said.. And show that the truth is and will be supressed unless more people stand up and start asking new questions like I am doing!!!

[edit on 14-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Wow! I had not seen that video. Thank you!
I never knew that Sagan had somewhat repented of his attacks on IV, and his comparison of a science that persecutes new ideas to a religion is spot on. Please check out James McCanney, who takes IV’s ideas of an electrically dominated cosmos to a new level.

edit for stuff

[edit on 15-2-2008 by resistor]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join