It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Patent For Real??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.markorodin.com...
Anyone familiar with this guy?
His site is really interesting.
He was kind enough to send me loads of details about his stuff, but it's way above my head and I can't understand most of it.
I seem to have some kind of mental block where numbers are concerned, and find it really frustrating because I'd love to have a demonstrable understanding of all this theory.
I did 'invent' the electrolysis powered engine though when I was about sixteen in the seventies, after seeing a simple experiment demonstrated by my science teacher, only to discover that it had already been invented years before. (Story of my life.)
Good to know I was on the right track though.
I find this subject fascinating, and have always had the feeling we were being lied to and ripped off left right and centre.

Interesting thread.
Nice one.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

I totally know how you're feeling, man!

I visited the site and I felt the "WHOOSH!" of all those numbers and concepts go flying over my head!!

This guy is obviously brilliant and not crazy... Something getting rarer nowadays...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anderi

i can't say for sure,i JUST NOW became a member but i've been watching this site for almost 5 years now, im going to do some intense research on this.

<< 1  2   >>

join