It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Patent For Real??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That is the design print for the silverbug I just saw this thing on history channel tonight they showed the same drawing.

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. I've seen other info about the coils and such but this helps piece it together.

I'm flagging it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Thanks for that link. The material is thought provoking at its least.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by geocom

Did it say how far the Silverbug got? Or is it just something that never made it off the drawing board?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I dont think hybrid cars are a cop out, they are a fantastic new car's with incrediable potential, and a great transition vehicle from petrol to electric. My point is how many people right now could be driving full electric cars, especially city folk who dont drive very far each day, there is no reason why everyone by now isn't either driving a full electric car or a hybrid, think of the energy saving we could have, and like i said this technology was out years ago it should be common knowledge that this type of technology exists, but it's not. Imagine what other technology exists right now that is kept hidden so a few people can make billions on 100 year old power generation equipment, IT'S CRAZY!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by west aussie

I hear ya!

Imagine an electric car that could make it from Canberra to Perth!...

Apparently people are also looking at compressed air.

There's that French car that uses compressed air mixed with fuel vapor.

Or what about that guy who set out to make a safer welding torch system using water and electrical current and now has an engine system where he can drive 100km on 1 fluid ounce of water!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i know in the state we live in we have a county fair every year.

this company bring's in the ride's ect....

well one is what they call the gravitron.
the guy sit's itn he middle of it controllign it.

liek 40 people get out the wall and it goes aroudn real fast lol

and it look's like a spaceship.....

so it may be plauseabel it was a amusment device..
just my thought's or a design for one

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anderi

I got an update on this. This was on a UFO Files Episode on the History Channel. Well, not this exactly, but a declassified design from the AF matches this exactly. As soon as I saw it I knew it was the same thing. I rescind my previous comment.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anderi

you know I really don't recall how far they got with it I think they implied that it may have been tried but no one knows for sure.. you might find more information at the history channel website

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Originally posted by projectvxn
Apparently the guy patented a toy version(Which is the version in the image). The guy uses the theory that EM fields can manipulate gravity. But he had no idea what a superconductor was. Carr was hardly a scientist if we put forward all the things he claimed to have invented. Including a Photon Gun! Which is preposterous, but a wild claim non the less.

en.wikipedia.org...

Uhm.... How is a photon gun preposterous? Literally, my hand held laser could be construed as a photon gun.

I think you may have gone off the deep end with that last sentence.

Oh it is, because n 1958 there were only experimental versions of lazers back then. And even then they were just focusing light through a sapphire or ruby. To get a Photon gun you need it to be able to provide heat(And possibly kinetic force). The only way we've been able to do that is with chemical lazers which weren't created until a little later. And that is why it is preposterous.

The motivation for a chemical laser was born out of the carbon dioxide laser program in the late 1960s and early 1970s

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
i know in the state we live in we have a county fair every year.

this company bring's in the ride's ect....

well one is what they call the gravitron.
the guy sit's itn he middle of it controllign it.

liek 40 people get out the wall and it goes aroudn real fast lol

and it look's like a spaceship.....

so it may be plauseabel it was a amusment device..
just my thought's or a design for one

I was going to post about this until I saw your post. When I was younger that was my favorite ride. To be honest, whenever the fair comes back every year I always look to see if they have it

If nobody here has ever heard of it, you get in and there's a person in the center who controls the ride and usually plays music. You lean against the walls of it and the ride starts. When it's at full speed the controller lets you know and you can climb across the walls and everything like you're Spider-Man. There's also a bar that goes around the person in the middle. You can grab that bar and use it to stand on the walls. I used to freak people out when I would do that and let go of the bar and it's like I'm floating there. You're not actually suppossed to stand like that, but they never said anything to me.

I'm 28 years old and still want to get on that thing. Haven't been on it in maybe 11 years. Last time I saw it, it looked different on the outside. It resembled the craft Bob Lazar always described.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anderi

with all the advances in batteries we see these days it's probably not that far away ( and solar cells ) we could have full electric cars that can travel long distances, there was a story on the yahoo site only today about an electric sports car coming out in 2009 that can go 150mph, travel 100miles and only cost $30,000.00, WOW. One thing about your original post, remember as a kid playing with magnets and how hard they were to push together if the poles were a certain way, then letting them go and watching them shoot of in different directions ( ie propulsion system ) doesnt get much simpler than that does it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Due to being tired of this whole debate and not being willing to argue with people who are going to throw so called "physical laws" and, equations that are already proven to be wrong but are easier to work with and good enough for engineering a device that's parameter are already well known... AKA the entire field of socalled mechanical and electrical engineering these days!! I am not going to argue or even post secondary comments in this thread but I do have some comments.

1. I find it interesting how Schaubergers repulsine seems to share some Key operating principles but different mediums with this.

2. I find it interesting How this seems to mesh with certain things that are observed at the nano scale and etc.

3. I find it interesting how these people and several others purported to be "cranks" all seem to at least THINK they are working WITH nature not AGAINST it as current engineering does.

4. And finally I find it interesting how the term Free Energy is like the term conspiracy. Used to denigrate and ridicule things people don't understand. Many of these ridiculed inventions and theories are in my opinion if not workable at least on the right track.

We should be using all of this knowledge we have gained (Which is truly substantial) to look at how to work Synergistically rather than linearly with the environment around us. Synergy is a proven concept... Why aren't we working with nature rather than fighting nature? Look at the standard electric motor... EMF backforce? why are we doing it this way when we have enough knowledge to look for a loophole?

The other thing I am observing and this is only in the last year or two of my nearly decade and a half search into this stuff... For a bunch of liars and quacks these guys are all consistently describing the same concepts and principles, albeit in unique ways every time.... But nonetheless they are onto Something and we ought to be asking why Nothing is being done to look at what it is...

Just as we ought to ask why Geothermal research funding is essentially nonexistent currently from government sources.... Especially considering in an era where we can't afford more power plants Geothermal additions could bump efficiency and output on existing infrastructure with retrofits.

So rather than thinking you are superior to these stupid people actually trying to make a difference, first off ask yourself why is it that trying to make a difference is laughable in the first place.... Then ask why are the only ideas being funded ideas that will take a decade or more of time and TRILLIONS of dollars to implement the ones being funded?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just thought i'd point out (if it hasn't been already) that you can buy the full plans for the Otis T. Carr Flying Saucer from the futurehorizons.net site that was mentioned earlier in the thread.

For 25 of your measily US dollars you can download the full plans, diagrams, interviews, transcripts and photos. Also includes a copy of the patent apparantely

here - half way down the page

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

You are entirely correct. Here is some information on Carr's machine. His Utron capacitor is a double conical pyramid based on the Egyptian triangle dimensions 1 X 1/phi X 1/sqrt(phi) with the bases placed very close together. This shape is a resonance damping geometry within the quantum chromodynamic lattice. When each cone is rotated at the same high rate of speed in opposite directions, it torques the lattice such that the orthogonal intersecting waves of scalar energy flowing through the lattice is spun off at a 45 degree angle, leaving a hole in the lattice. That is, it creates a bubble in spacetime that suspends gravity, inertia, etc. And without drag from the lattice, anything inside the bubble can travel supraluminal. Propulsion in a particular diirection is then possible by small pulsing adjustments in the speeds of the two spin rates.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Actually, you do have to give a detailed description of 'how' an object works in order for the patent to be accepted. So, just filing a patent stating, U.F.O. but different than that guys, won't cut it.

This is a subject that has been beaten to death on this site. Both sides come up with logical arguments but we have to side with the skeptic on this one because we simply have seen no real proof.

Damn the government for suppressing the truth!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How can you patent an UFO, if you have the plans and give details of what it is then it cannot be an "unidentified Flying Object" more like a IFO "identified Flying Object"

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anderi
Hi!

I've had this pic on my desktop for a while now and for the life of me, I can't remember where it came from!

It's a patent from the 50's of a disc propulsion system designed by none other than a protege of Nikolai Tesla's.

Can anyone verify for me whether this is for real??

The line at the top says: "True terrestrial space craft of this age - using space itself as the catalyst for the interchangeable forces of electro-magnetism and gravity."

Apparently force fields were a major part of the basis of it's design, being the source of protection and propulsion.

So any answers would be very much appreciated!

As this is just a kind of homopolar engine, it is absolutely real.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Whoa! So much knowledge!

Ladies and gentlemen, we could save the world...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.futurehorizons.net...

Down at the bottom you can buy the blueprints. It is off of that futurehorizons.net website. Thanks for that link.

Haha, you have to check out this website. Check out the description for the

www.futurehorizons.net

"Crystal Power Rod"
'Also known as an Atlantean power rod. These devices amplify the mind energy of it's operator and allow the projection of this energy through time and space. It is actually a miniature Subatomic Particle Beam Projector.'.

emphasis by me
[edit on 7-2-2008 by sputniksteve]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join