It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul a Trojan Horse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm not certain but I think that he might be a trojan horse because he's been working as a puppet in the criminal organization that was slowly hijacked since 1913. Its almost been 100 years. also 2012 is the 100 year anniversary around that time of their control over America. Also he helped Reagan come to power and we'll Reagan isn't such a good guy heres some info on him:
Reagan was also a Knight of Malta, and he reestablished diplomatic relations with the Vatican. Most people who have researched it believe the Vatican has a key role in the New World Order scheme.
www.theforbiddenkn......
Popes, notably John Paul II, carried the "Broken Cross" or "Bent Crucifix" which is a satanic symbol of the Luciferian conspiracy to form the New World Order.
www.collectmyflock......
www.thetruthseeker......

www.voxfux.com...
"Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons."

I personally think they did something to Reagan while he was in the hospital...and there were other strange things as well, such as supposedly RR did not think he was hurt until after he was inside the car. Did Hinckley really shoot him, or someone else? Just another coincidence??? I think not!

Also, Reagan was photographed at the Bohemian Grove with Tricky Dick.
en.wikipedia.org...
If you are not aware of Bohemian Grove, so some research. It's not pretty.

Sorry if this is a heavy dose of reality, but so be it. I was raised a Catholic, so it's not like I wanted to learn all this...

So the friend of my enemy is my enemy. Could Ron Paul be a Trojan Horse. He hasn't mentioned the Rex84 program during Reagans time. He hasn't mentioned Directive 51. He hasn't mentioned the inside job. The only thing he really goes against is the Fed which is the same exact thing that Huckabee is against. There are youtube videos saying that Huckabee is a traitor because of his talk about how the soliders are dieing with "honor", and soliders have left youtube videos saying that Huckabee is not speaking for the soliders.

So what do you all think? Is the Military Industrial Complex allowing the knowledge of the IRS and Fed to go public in order to make Americans believe that they have credible people running in their favor?

I know that the last people who went against the fed, Mc Fadden, JFK, MLK, and others were all assassinated.

I'm not saying anything I just want to throw it out there and hear what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Trojan horse or not it doesn't look like he's going to be getting any where close to the Oval Office.

In my opinion the powers that be would put a much more popular and influential canidate out there if they did even in fact NEED a trojan horse.

I have my mind made up that they don't need a trojan horse though...they run the show, they're the ones in control, it's us that need to get the trojan horse in the oval office..not an elite secret society.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is Ron Paul a trojan horse? I don't see how.

What does the attempted assasination of Ronal Reagan have to do with Ron Paul? It looks like you're just trying to tie a whole bunch of things together than don't have anything to do with eachother.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
Trojan horse or not it doesn't look like he's going to be getting any where close to the Oval Office.

In my opinion the powers that be would put a much more popular and influential canidate out there if they did even in fact NEED a trojan horse.

I have my mind made up that they don't need a trojan horse though...they run the show, they're the ones in control, it's us that need to get the trojan horse in the oval office..not an elite secret society.

Our friend Alex Jones chose him over Jesse Ventura. Jesse would not have caved in during Fox debate when asked , "are you not denouncing followers that claim US gov't was behind Sept 11 attacks?"

"They have a right to think like crazy people, I believe truthers have right to think that though I disagree, I don't supress and censor and denounce them."

"That's like Huckabee saying he does not believe in rapture, but his supporters have that right to think that"

Paul dumped on his base of fanatical support, his core was not a big secret to anyone, especially Faux News. Debate managed to get Paul to side with MSM and Pro-War candidates at expense of alienating his core supporters goal of 9/11 fact finding and transparency he pleads with the Fed. Reserve to be more open, but 9/11 facts are not important ?

Because Paul chose to go with "Blowback Theory" the CIA's terrorists came home to roost, payback for Saudi Bases.

Gee Ron, terrorist should get a huge NWO fruit basket for timing on that one. Played right into Larry Silversteins, AIPAC, White House, Skull N Bones, CFR plans to bring about order via chaos, and excuse to go after oil and uranium resources and bring us Patriot Act and Homeland Reich Security.

Paul, you took us down the wrong rabbit hole. Were you trying to sell us on seeing "Charlie Wilson's War"?

Should have stayed on point and pushed LOOSE CHANGE, False Flag terror should have been topic !!!!!!!

Nope, it was blowback from our foreign policy....Even Rudy found that absurd....."Ron, It was imploded by Silverstein's contractors with AIPAC $$ and timed by Cheney DURING his Aerial Terror Exercise VIGILANT GUARDIAN" (RUDY WAS THINKING THIS, BECAUSE CHENEY TOLD HIM TO GET OUT OF WTC7, IT'S WIRED TO BLOW ! THE PENN FLIGHT HAD A SNAG, LARRY IS READY TO PULL WTC7, GET OUT !"

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by formerronpaulfan

"I personally think they did something to Reagan while he was in the hospital...and there were other strange things as well, such as supposedly RR did not think he was hurt until after he was inside the car. Did Hinckley really shoot him, or someone else? Just another coincidence??? I think not! "

RR was given a cold blood transfusion, I worked as Medical Assistant and seen weird stuff. Microwaved blood , because autoclave was not ready. Microwave hemolyzes blood, breaks the red blood cell walls down to useless nuked blood, could have killed a patient.

However cold blood will give a person early alzheimer's and dementia and all the symptoms that RR soon had.

Nancy skipped all Bush Conventions, yet endorsed McCain recently. After all RR made McCain famous when Gov. he welcomed Johnny home at airport with Nancy.

Reagan son Jr. and Patty despise GOP oddly enough there adopted brother pimps for GOP on radio. Jr. is disgusted w/ dividing wedge issue politics that dad steered away from, reason he got Reagan Dems to support him. Step-bro was not invited in limo with Nancy and Jr. and Patty to funeral, took a separate ride later that day by request of family...........hmmm

I think Jr. is aethist for same reason many gays are.......Sodom, brimstone, ect don't match with their lifestyle so dismiss all religion entirely.

However more recently I find most proclaimed aetheist to be sympathetic to NWO agenda, depopulation, security cams, black water mercs, torture, tend to rationalize immorality and see more grey than black and white, or right and wrong , etc. Feel that religion is for weak minded.

They draw a different line of morality than Christians for sure. They always point to extremist in religion as to why it's not for them. I find many are actually Pagan and most folks worship something if not God, then some other entity that they won't admit, so aethiest theme fits Satanist well, convince Christians that Jesus is like Santa Clause and Easter Bunny.

Doesn't the Bible say the Devils greatest achievment is convincing one that evil does not exist.

Bush should use that line on Liberals to remind them of evil doers that do evil, he pretends to be a Born Again Christian anyhow, go for it Bushy, you live to decieve Christians into fighting crusades against axis of evil.

new topics

top topics

join