It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
didnt anyone think to ask how he became an EX employee at area 51?

i did not see this answered, though i may have missed it.

wonder if the other still works there? what an occupation to have?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I like the "advanced level 3" security clearance. having had a clearance with a whole bunch of letters behind it, i never ran across an 'advanced level 3' clearance, heard of it, saw it, or anything. that alone is enough to make me call shenanigans on this cat. new to the board, be gentle, and hello

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock6
I like the "advanced level 3" security clearance. having had a clearance with a whole bunch of letters behind it, i never ran across an 'advanced level 3' clearance, heard of it, saw it, or anything. that alone is enough to make me call shenanigans on this cat. new to the board, be gentle, and hello

Good observation. About 4 years late to the ball though. What an
about the other guy who claimed to be from area 51? Search no_one817

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

hey i just got here man lol. this was the thread that triggered my decision to join the site. i'll look up that other fella. i don't know jack about Area-51 secrets, but i do know about clearances.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If you have worked at area 51 you will be hunted down like a mouse if you tried to put sensitive info out.

On the other hand,if you were told to disclose information,but only certian aspects,then that would be another story.

If you want to know whats going o n a t area 51 forget about it. Unless you have a source inside,which is highlly compartmentalized. 1 person will only have a verry small amount of info to share.
It is set up this way.
1 guard is set to 1 area and does 1 function. The amount of security there is beyond any you could imagine.
You will never see anything past your specific area of work.

Outside contractors do work on airplanes and small parts.like I said. maybe a tire. or a wing. a computer part but not the whole computer.

Dont believe anyone like this guy looking for attention.

Their are protocols and standard procedures for every little thing done at that base.They can be verifieed by some people that will verify if the persons really talking the truth.But then hes gonna be swarmed upon and dissapear from ATS fast as he appeared.Cause.the ones that realy know the protocols,wont say much,they will just go threaten them,watch them and remind them how they can end up reptilian lunch if they open their mouths again.
They rotate the workers there so often that no one rely stays there more than a few months.You can guess why.
They dont want anyone utting too much together.

Im going to go out on a limb here. Im new here.. Im a nobody.. But I seen good heresay that they have been breading cloned humans,hybrids also,and have trained them from children to adults to be 100% faithfull to the secrecy of the facts.They dont know anything but what they were taught,geneticly enhanced and even AI implanted.Beginning in the 60s now they could be from kids to 50 years old.This I seen on a video which was taken down and the account closed 24hours after I watched it from the Son of a dead scientist who was also on his death bed from the same unknown cancer his father died from. For whatever its worth. And ingo swann also stated he had cyborg type intuition from the 2 twins in his penetration book.The young man went as far as to say that the elite knew that most people wont do inhumane things that were brought up into mainstream society.But a Clone,hybrid,cyborg does what its told.
He also mentioned that they will attempt to control normal soldiers thru elf ulf helmets.The guy said it was in utah that his father worked between the antartica and utah back and forth. Wish there was more info from him to share.But thats the bulk of it from what I remember.He did show photos of alot of military and scientific paraphanalia all thruought the warehouse looking lab he did the video from.Talked about a new science and new math that is actualy old but rediscovered also the last 20years. Not to HIJACK the thread,But I wasted alot of time reading the last one,and this one,so at least you have some legit info now in it to research.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join