It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by Lyrian

Thanks Lyrian! That's what it is - just theory!!
I hope you read my links on the subject and the hundreds of equations that prove that Black Holes are a myth!

Cheers!

I seem to recall astronomers recently observing(admittedly indirectly) a super-massive black hole at the center of our own milky way galaxy.

EDIT: here it is: science.nasa.gov...

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Zelun]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
There is still not enough mass and gravity. That LHC -> black hole concept started because the media does not understand what a black hole is. A very massive ball of "stuff" and lots off it. That "stuff" can no longer produce enough heat to stop the gravity from winning. (All our Sun is, a constant battle between heat and gravity. As the Sun cools, gravity will slowly win.) Other objects nearby will fall into it, increasing the mass/gravity until you finally get a black hole. Earth...cannot do that.

If I understand your point here, what you are saying is that construction of a black hole depends solely on energy and mass. They are, by the way, one and the same. That is energy/matter dualism doesn't exist, and that is well known.

Now, you could say that mass is not the same as matter. That is also known as the problem of descerning between inertial mass and the mass of matter. They are two very different things for today's science (as far as I know), and neither of them is really understood.

Actually, science is all about describing, not understanding as some may think. I know there are many scientists who are hoping they will understand by describing, but that's not their primary goal. Utilisation - that's the objective of science.

From what I know, and I'm not a theoretical physicist, just someone with a great interest in the field, I believe you are wrong. The creation of black hole doesn't depend on energy/mass alone. It depends on the density of mass. Increase density enough, and very, very little mass can create a micro black hole. What happens after that is anyone's guess.

Now, that we have this cleared, some quantum theories postulate that every single aspect of the Universe we see can be derived purely from geometrization os space/time. In other words, everything in this world is space (dash time), and the only reason we see stuff as being "something" is because of our 3-dimensional physical limitations. As I said, there are good indications that space is 8-dimensional. There could be (and most probably is) stuff there that we can't even imagine.

Just thought this needed some further clarifications...

I must say again that I've never seen anti-gravity as a force in any of the physics papers I've read, but I've seen theoretical anti-gravity effects through electro-gravity force. I can't possibly see how such a force can be used to expand a black hole to any meaningful size, but that may just be the limitation of my knowledge.

I really don't know if any of OP's claims are possible, but I find quantum physics theories very interesting.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Q: Would a stable black hole have any uses?

A: Indeed it would. It would be an excellent mass-detector and a wonderful energy source. It could be fed mass, and some fraction of the mass-energy (E=mc2) could be recovered and used.

Digital_Reality, you are The Man!

Thank you for providing that link on page 1. I followed the links further down, and I got this quote from this link.

Now I know what it is I had seen that I spoke about in another thread. The hypersphere, the city. It all fits now!

We are indeed inside a black hole, a giant energy generator, being "fed" and "harvested" at the same time.

Thanks, man!

I've been waiting to find some proof for my experience, and there it is. In plain sight, for everyone to see. I guess there is the right time for everything...

I think I can retire from posting now. I trully have nothing more to say.

[edit: fixed link]

[edit on 7-2-2008 by elendal]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I didn't read all 8 pages, but has anybody questioned why the government would let some ex-employee of a top secret military base get on an internet message board about conspiracies and blab all their secrets about time travel and black holes that they're still in the middle of working on without sending some badass ninja swat team to take him out in his mom's basement or wherever he's writing from? It seems like a logical first question to ask if we're gonna be arguing about whether or not black holes exist because of something this guy said.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Green_57

Maybe the government doesan't know that he is writing classified information.....
Or maybe they do, and dont give a rats because its incorrect

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I have read all 8 pages of this "subject" and yes this has something to do with "Black Holes", mikesingh thinks it's theory, thats his belief, I prefer to walk with the mainstream media and "believe" that they do exist, or can mikesingh explain certain abnormalitys with certain stars?... don't want to belittle your beliefs mike, it's a true question waiting for an answer.

back to "main topic".

When the OP comes in again, I hope he answers questions and just dosn't worm his way out, as in "if I tell, I'm dead"... there are ways ZX, so go for it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I disagree with anyone that says, if there isn't proof, it isn't true.

As you all should know there is probably nothing we can do about this if it is true, then time will tell and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyrian
I have read all 8 pages of this "subject" and yes this has something to do with "Black Holes", mikesingh thinks it's theory, thats his belief, I prefer to walk with the mainstream media and "believe" that they do exist, or can mikesingh explain certain abnormalitys with certain stars?... don't want to belittle your beliefs mike, it's a true question waiting for an answer.

Hi Lyrian! I'm back again!

Still not convinced about the myth of 'Black Holes'? Ok, here’s some more gen, this time from New Scientist, which is mainstream media .....

A controversial alternative to black hole theory has been bolstered by observations of an object in the distant universe, researchers say. If their interpretation is correct, it might mean black holes do not exist and are in fact bizarre and compact balls of plasma called MECOs (Magnetospheric Eternally Collapsing Object).

According to the MECO theory, objects in our universe can never actually collapse to form black holes. When an object gets very dense and hot, subatomic particles start popping in and out of existence inside it in huge numbers, producing copious amounts of radiation. Outward pressure from this radiation halts the collapse so the object remains a hot ball of plasma rather than becoming a black hole.

"I believe this is the first evidence that the whole black hole paradigm is incorrect," says Darryl Leiter of the Marwood Astrophysics Research Center in Charottesville, Virginia, US, who co-authored the study. He says that where astronomers think they see black holes, they are actually looking at MECOs.
space.newscientist.com...

And here's an interesting vid...Check out the the new mantra - Plasma Cosmology!

Cheers!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hmmm

After reading through this new round of posts and comments from newcomers as well as mods I can't help but think of how intersting the "speculative" I repeat "SPECULATIVE" subject is. The Modus operandi seems very familiar to me from another conspiracy master that has recently "taken a back seat" or deemed "less available to participate" actively. While I love the topic I remain very suspicious that this could be a repeat affair where someone makes a claim and fails to provide any substance to follow up on.

Agreed that this is in the Skunkworks forum.... My only question to you nx4551 and the mods is.......

do you happen to own a gold mine now?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Hi Lyrian! I'm back again!

Still not convinced about the myth of 'Black Holes'? Ok, here’s some more gen, this time from New Scientist, which is mainstream media .....

A controversial alternative to black hole theory has been bolstered by observations of an object in the distant universe, researchers say. If their interpretation is correct, it might mean black holes do not exist and are in fact bizarre and compact balls of plasma called MECOs (Magnetospheric Eternally Collapsing Object).

According to the MECO theory, objects in our universe can never actually collapse to form black holes. When an object gets very dense and hot, subatomic particles start popping in and out of existence inside it in huge numbers, producing copious amounts of radiation. Outward pressure from this radiation halts the collapse so the object remains a hot ball of plasma rather than becoming a black hole.

"I believe this is the first evidence that the whole black hole paradigm is incorrect," says Darryl Leiter of the Marwood Astrophysics Research Center in Charottesville, Virginia, US, who co-authored the study. He says that where astronomers think they see black holes, they are actually looking at MECOs.
space.newscientist.com...

Cheers!

Plasma, isn't that electrical in nature?
Just thinking that if it is plasma it should be easier to detect, right?
Just like any other electric body, like a sun or something...(according to the electric universe theories)?

EDIT: added additional information.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Balez]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A couple of protons crashing together couldn't make a big blast. They don't have the mass. E=MC2 remember?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the video mike
That put a damper on everything I have read about up to now, tho I have wonderd in the past how "jets" could escape such tremendous pull....

Your video throws a spanner in the works of this thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

I would think since here in D.C. about a year ago the local newspapers got wind of a N.S.A. black project..well it was a black project called "Trailblazer" that multi-billion or so dollars had been spent and it didn't work as well as it should..."IF" this Trailblazer is in fact working From that artical that was written in the Baltimore Sun Times I can almost bet that they know every thing we type on the web..EVERYTHING. So if he's x'- government anything they know. I think we tend to not understand the scale of what our government is truely willing to do to ensure the upper branches of governmental powers stay intact at all cost no matter the destruction in the event of...well anything. I know that before I touch a patient's lab work that is contracted or a government employee "sensitive" to National matters I have to do dog and pony shows.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelun
I seem to recall astronomers recently observing(admittedly indirectly) a super-massive black hole at the center of our own milky way galaxy.

I believe most modern astronomers study on the basis that each galaxy has a massive black hole at its center, due to gravity and the sheer amount of mass in the mid? I could be blabbering though..

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Big thumbs up for you mikesingh

Black holes being a myth is looking to be a very good possibility.

People don't realize that a lot of stuff that comes from mainstream science is just simply theory, a hypothesis, A FRIGGING GUESS!!!

Im waiting for buddhasystem to be storming in here any time now.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I didn't read what this guys job at area 51 was. He might not have been involved in R+D at all. He could have worked in the cafeteria.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
how about you tell us the most importany thing you can without getting in trouble?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
your a disinfo agent in my opinion spreading fear amoungst to good,caring citizens of earth.

your masters see the LHC as a threat to thier scientific superiority as they know it will bring the free world to the threshold of a unified field theory by either proving or disproving the existence of the higgs boson.
en.wikipedia.org...

this is just my opinion of course,sorry if im wrong!

also i can think of 100 000 places better to tell the world of an impending catastrophe.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thank you! This was looking a little de-ja-vu.

I am trying desperately to read this entire thread for info, but this constant hammering it making it extremely difficult.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In my honest opinion I think all of these people coming in here claiming to be some sort of secret government officials that wish to warn us are liars. People who come to ATS are people who WANT to know and seek knowledge. People who already do know secrets of a grand scale most likely are hidden in camps somewhere or dead or working for a whatever organization that seeks to exploit these secrets whatever they may be. Believe me, IF Area 51 is truely a secret government facility that researches all these shadowy areas and future weaponry et cetera, and not just a disinfo gimmick, they would make no mistake in the people they set to work there. Multiple forms of brainwashing would be utilized no doubt and I'm convinced most of the workers would never had had a normal social life. It's just how the most powerful government in the world does things. AND this science this guy for example is talking about is straight out of any of millions of articles on the internet concerning wormholes and timetravel. A child could write this stuff. Ok that could mean that people are becoming more aware of what used to be scifi-science and now days becoming a real possibility, but I mean THIS IS AN OPEN SUBJECT of research. World's top scientists talk about this every day in their interviews, it's popular science.

en.wikipedia.org... sound familiar?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Iseek]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join