It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi zx4551, thank you very much for sharing your input so far.

When I was writing you a reply to your first thread, and want placed it, I see that you started again on another thread.
You must know that my speed to formulate a full reply in English equals the speed of a very fast snail, because I am a Dutchmen you no.
So I delete almost all, and I am glad you are back.

This where the last remarks I made.

What me impressed the most so far is your information of those experiments you talk about and your concern of our future, because you are not the only one who say these things, I know of three other people who say exactly the same things, and they fit in a way all together.

So, I hope that the time will come that you can / will share your information with those here on ATS who are really interested.
But you already have done that.

Thank you.

[edit on 6/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

It is too bad that you missed him.. zx signed off just 10 minutes ago. I am intersested in seeing your questions answered.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi zx,

Thanks for coming back.

Can you tell us about your background, education, experience etc.?

I don't personally think it matters where you live, but I notice you occasionally use words (daft) and spellings (rumour) that would indicate you are English/Australian.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
@ZX:

Is your information in any way related to the claims made by Dan Burisch about the "Looking Glass Technology" and "Stargate Secrets"? See here for more:

projectcamelot.org...

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

It is too bad that you missed him.. zx signed off just 10 minutes ago. I am intersested in seeing your questions answered.

It shouldn't of mattered. I think it was very clear all over his thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just a quick comment. Switzerland ... CERN

I remember somewhere in the later 90's (95-98 or so) going to the CERN webpage and watching the anti-gravity meter each day. It was in the lower left hand corner of the main page and purported to be a meter of the anti-gravity "collected."

I often wondered if it wasn't merely a webpage counter, labeled as a pseudo-anti-gravity count meter. I disproved my own idea though. Still, I wasn't sure it really was, what it purported to be.

Finally, my interest was drawn to other things and I quit watching the counter.

When the whole Texas Super Collider fiasco started, that's about the time I noticed CERN had completely overhauled their website and it no longer had that counter.

Maybe somebody can get an old CERN page up in the Wayback Machine. www.archive.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to ask a question please. Can you tell me who buckrodgers is? Are you and buckrodgers one in the same? These are very easy questions you should know even if you only painted fences there.

[edit on 2/6/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
zx, thanks for returning.....I am still skeptical, but I do have a question for you.

Do you know anything about teleportation technology currently being developed or used? I have very reliable information from a former co-worker I still keep in contact, who works at the Air Force Research Lab, who said he was working on that project.

You would figure that something like that might be developed at Groom Lake as well.

no_one, feel free to answer this question too, if you have anything relevant to say

[edit on 6-2-2008 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Perhaps you could expound further with the answers he gave us.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by banyan

Originally posted by banyan
i know this sounds stupid, but wouldn't the scientists and/or engineers in charge of such an experiment be aware of the intense danger and cataclysmic consequences that it entails? meaning, yes, it sounds extremely fool-hardy to be doing it, but they would take radical precautions before attempting anything full-scale.

It don’t sounds stupid, because you are absolute right about what you saying here.

Maybe zx4551 can see something about this. he has already thanks.

Look what 'Henry Deacon', a Livermore Physicist say about it.

The problem is that all extremely high-energy events like this create rips in the fabric of spacetime. This was observed back in the early Hiroshima and Nagasaki events. The problem with creating rips in spacetime, whether they're big or little, is that things get in that you don’t want to be there.
Things get in?
Things get in. Things that we all know about that are discussed on the net a lot. Beings, and influences, and all kinds of weird stuff, and I can tell you they’ve created big problems.

What kind of problems?
[pause]

The problem of their presence and then what happens next. The other problem is that if you’re creating rips in spacetime you’re messing with time itself, whether you mean to or not. There have been attempts to fix that, and it all results in a complicated overlay of time loops. Some ETs are trying to help, and others, others are not. When predicting futures, we can only talk about probable and possible futures. This is all extremely complex and very highly classified. Basically, it’s just a huge mess. We've opened Pandora’s Box, starting with the Manhattan Project, and we haven't yet found a way to deal with the consequences.

Source; www.projectcamelot.net...

[edit on 6/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Greetings, I am new to this forum, I don't usually get in to this much, just read what everyone else is claiming and so on. I am very interested in what you have to say, and I have a great deal of questions, but I will try to keep it to a couple and keep it simple. If there are anti gravity devices being used (in the creation of this wormhole) are they alien in origin, reverse engineered or just very advanced man made technology? Also if there is an anti gravity genorator being used, has it been kept from the public on purpose to keep us enslaved in a currency based economy to keep the rich and poor as far apart as possible. Maybe I am way off the mark in assuming this is close to free energy. I know you are being bombarded by questions, so I'll take what I can get. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
zx4551, thanks for your input so far!

Let's talk ALIENS! Love to hear whatever you can share on this!

Cheers mate,

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ZX

I have a very good reason for asking this question, would be brilliant if you could maybe answer if you can.

There is a tower being built at groom lake, and is visible from a long way away, can you tell me the purpose of this tower? and has it anything to do with a launch that is about to take place there?

TY
azz

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
zx4551, thanks for your input so far!

Let's talk ALIENS! Love to hear whatever you can share on this!

Cheers mate,

hey train,
i think zx has already somewhat answered this question
in his other thread. If I remember correctly he stated
that he knew of 3 types (Reptilians, Nordics & Greys)
though he says he's never seen one.

Maybe he won't have to answer repeating questions

unless he wants to elaborate on them somewhat

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have a question for the OP:

Did the folks at area 51 show intrest( or concern) in the work that NIDS (Robert Bigelow) was doing at "skin walker ranch in Utah" like when the NIDS scientist saw a creature crawling through some kind of portal. Could you fill us in with all you know of this or anything you heard at GL on NIDS work etc...?

thank you

ruff

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

So, it’s 2007, and science switches on its LHC. According to some calculations, this super particle accelerator could summon up one black hole every second! There they are: black hole, black hole, black hole; Pop! Pop! Pop! Now suppose that against all expectations, these baby black holes aren’t the fleeting, unstable mini monsters we expect them to be. Suppose they’re stable.

At first, no one would notice. They wouldn’t eat up the lab or something. Instead, they would escape. One by one, the baby black holes would leak away from the lab, going through concrete walls as if they didn’t exist. If you’re that small, traveling through solid objects is no problem: you just rarely bump into a molecule.

And then? Slowly, our refugee black holes would begin to sink towards the center of the Earth, attracted by gravity. And there, they would sit and wait.

But sooner or later, a hole will indeed bump into an obstacle. An electron, or an atom’s nucleus -- tiny stuff like that. The black hole will swallow whatever it encounters. This will make it heavier. It will have more gravity, and pull in some more particles. It will get heavier still. And suck in more and more matter.

Eventually, the black holes will merge. They will suck up the Earth’s core, the mantle, and finally -- the entire planet.

Link

Sounds pretty scary, I sure hope this is not the case.

If this is true. Then that explains all the other black holes. I am not an expert in this field, so please do not give me facts & figures. Still it seems we are about to make the same mistake all the rest have made ( Other living things ). Until we get it right!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm calling BS on the O.p. and ne-one (who "works" at area 51).

Anybody who has researched this topic AT ALL knows one thing for a fact. THERE IS NOTHING "Top Secret" at area 51. It was all moved in 1997. I believe to a Base in North Dakota or Colorado (forgive me... it's been so long since I've gone on this 'disinfo' trail that I can't recall exactly which base. (minot would be a good guess though...)

Yeah, some experimentation still goes on in Area 51... but the good stuff has long since gone. So unless your leaking government secrets (friggin traitor!) about new aircraft designs... your in over your head.

ta-ta...

Coven

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Some of the most Top Secret work there is could be done right under your nose at any Air Force base in the world.....it doesnt need to be some highly classified base, just a secure building.

As for testing planes and all that, thats a different story.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

so instead of moving "top secret" testing to a facility that is NOT plagued by "Ufologists"... we'll just keep on testing at Area 51.

NOT LOGICAL...

it moves around... but It doesn't happen at Area-51 anymore.

period.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hi zx4551

I am interested in the relationship between humans and the races you were briefed.

1. Wormhole project.

Do they help us on the projects such as this wormhole project you described ?

There are more good aliens than bad, and the good usually protect us from the bad.

.. could they also help us not to screw the wormhole project too?

Please pray to your Gods, Godesses, Spirit Guides and Saints to stop this device from being made.

Seems like the alien races are not helping us (enough), since you seem to be really worried about the future.

It could be found logical, that if there are intelligent races helping us from the bad, and they are visiting us, they wouldn't let the wormhole experiment go so terribly wrong. Anyway, it is also logical to think that the alien races simply aren't so advanced and intelligent, that they would be aware of and control all our dangerous experiments, maybe the latter is the case ?

2. Since those aliens have been visitiing us they must have better methods than us on travelling long distances. What do you think how do they come here and how long it might take for them ?

3. Have you heard of any stories inside A51 about the aliens. Anything... how they live, anything other than the briefing ?

4. What's your take on conspiracies around Deep Underground Military Bases D.U.M.B.:s ?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by inthemistandfog]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by inthemistandfog]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join