It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome back zx4551.

If what you say is true and i have no reason to doubt you, then mankind as a race, may indeed be facing its extinction (again).. I say again because in man's attempts to master new and powerful technologies mankind has always faced the fact that its new technologies can go wrong.

As already pointed out, the first Atomic bomb 'could' have caused a chain reaction that might have engulfed the whole world.. But still the powers to be thought it 'worth' the risk in order to advance another step in the technological tree.

A simple analogy of this would go something like this.

You live on a large, wooded island, you share this island with many people. You have the knowledge to make a fire, which will help to keep you warm at nights, cook your food, provide a fire that can be seen by your rescuers etc etc.

Do you..

A. Take the 'risk' of making a fire which, if not properly looked after, 'could' engulf the whole island and kill everyone living on it.

B. Not use this knowledge knowing the risk is too great of the fire spreading throughout the island.

I am not condoning the taking of such extreme risks as you have describe, but isn't it true that like all new and untried technologies there are risks, and if we as a race, choose not to take such risks, would this not seriously hold back our development as an advancing technological based race.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is GL exclusive to earth based aviation or are crafts being developed that have or will have the ability to travel outside the earths atmosphere?

To your knowledge, do crafts like this already exist?

If yes are they reversee engineered from alien crafts or are they a product of man himself?

If they are reverse engineered, how was the technology obtained?

Roswell?

Can you shed any light about the situation on the moon? Have we been there? Was what was televised the real deal? Are we currently on the moon?

I have made up my own mind on most of these issues but I think it would be interesting to see what a former area 51 employee has to say about them. If you have no definite answer would you mind leaving an opinion or an educated guess?

Thankee Sai

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hey Guys why dont we all just wait and listen to the man and then draw our own conclusions, if it don't work out then lets have the bun fight, and i'm first in the queue for those large custard type buns u know the ones that ooze the filling. Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm not trying to hijack anything. Let me explain why I chose to come to this thread. Very simple. You guys ahve sat through hoax after hoax, to be disappointed so many times that unless the person tells you some end of the world story that can only be ended by will smith jumping in a ufo, you wont believe the poster.

Im not claiming this for all of you. But some, and understandably, have been jaded because of hoaxers. Now Once again, you have someone offering you some elaborate story about time travel and such. I have never called his claims a hoax, but I am calling the person one. Why avoid simple answers. On my thread Ive tried to answer everything from the mundane coke machine to three orange lights on the sky( that might of been a u2u).

I have given my position, I doubt zx can even tell us when he takes a janet to gl. Yes it is a bit of an ego thing, I will admit. But not cause I want to be the only employee here. Thats not at all why. I feel that you guys should at least be privy to the facts.

Fact: I have answered every question to the best of my knowledge

Fact: I have been as open as possible with the ATS staff. Sometimes one can you scared of being caught as a nice blanket to avoid questions. You can ask our friendly mod who has been viewing this thread on my openness.

Fact: I have given my position

Fact: I don't claim to know all the juicy stuff, but has anyone thought that is because I am telling the truth? Since when is the absence of some information a guilty sentence?

Fact: I just told everyone about an incident involving a white magnum, a security breach I was made aware of as my las vacation ended. This has been verified as truth.

Fact: This person has avoided my questions every time posed to him, why?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

But havent you done the exact same thing to others on your thread?

Seriously, what makes you more credable then him? You have posted anything but vague answers that can be found online by anyone. Someone asked you some very specific questions that only someone who is at that facility would know. Have you answered him yet?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

All he's asking for is a description of the surrounding area of GL, such as Vegas and what not. If zx worked at GL like he claims then he most likely lived in this area at some point in his life.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LHC Official Site Information Page.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is being built in a circular tunnel 27 km in circumference. The tunnel is buried around 50 to 175 m. underground. It straddles the Swiss and French borders on the outskirts of Geneva.

It planned to circulate the first beams in May 2008. First collisions at high energy are expected mid-2008 with the first results from the experiments soon after.

Guided Tour of the LHC.

LHC Machine Outreach (FAQ's)

IS IT SAFE?

Hawking says,
" What happens when the mass of the black hole eventually becomes extremely small is not quite clear, but the most reasonable guess is that it would disappear completely in a tremendous final burst of emission, equivalent to the explosion of millions of H-bombs."

"there might be primordial black holes with a very much smaller mass that were made by the collapse of irregularities in the very early stages of the universe. Such black holes would have a much higher temperature and would be emitting radiation at a much greater rate."

Why does this not apply to the LHC?
How do you *know* it is safe?

Two main reasons:

1. Theory - Hawking himself recognized that black holes radiate. Given the energy available in the LHC, if a black hole was created it would necessarily be a very small one - a micro black hole - the energy available in the collision of two LHC protons is not a lot on a cosmological scale. The black hole would evaporate almost immediately into a shower of particles.

2. Cosmic rays - Extremely high energy particles (orders of magnitude above the LHC) coming from outer space are incident on upper atmosphere where they collide with the nuclei of gas molecules. We see the showers resulting from these collisions at sea level. This is appears to be safe, so we can be confident that the LHC will be.

Not being knowledgeable in this field, I have no idea if this is sensible. The second answer seems like a guess to me?

Could you explain more about this process and why it has created such fear in you that you felt compelled to risk posting here? Please feel free to get as technical as you like. I may not understand but there are people here who will and can help explain.

Thanks for coming back by the way

I think you will find the Staff here trustworthy. Don't let the less diplomatic members disturb you. They are an important part of the process I believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

But havent you done the exact same thing to others on your thread?

Seriously, what makes you more credable then him? You have posted anything but vague answers that can be found online by anyone. Someone asked you some very specific questions that only someone who is at that facility would know. Have you answered him yet?

I have. I believe I am much mor
e credible, I have answered FAR more questions.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Who made you the official authority to judge the authenticity of other peoples posts?

Get out of the OP's grill and just let him spill the beans and when he does then we will research it and decide for ourselves. I think he is entitled to say his piece until proven unworthy.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Good to have you back bro,

My only question really is; Can you please tell us anything you know about ET! Are we exchanging technology with them, will they reveal themselves, etc.. Anything you know and can share would be appreciated.

Cheers mate,

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Deleted since it was off topic.

Sorry "C"!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
this is my second request to stop steering the conversation towards no_one and his qualifications. This thread was started by a member and is about this member. This is your last warning. From this point on, anyone taking the thread off topic will be dealt with by the staff.

now, back on topic.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just a basic backround if you please, nothing personally identifiable, of course, but an idea of your field so we can better ask appropriate questions. Maybe a statement as to why, besides the end of the world, you would be willing to risk life or liberty to tell us something profound.

My first question would be:

Any insight on energy sources, non conventional, obviously, and are some of them easy to construct, as are some rumors.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

I have. I believe I am much mor
e credible, I have answered FAR more questions.

Yet you have not even given this person a chance to answer any questions.

This step of creating immense gravities has been a step I knew that we were going to have to take for years in order to advance any kind of faster than light travel. Gravity is the key. Although you must realize that the gravities needed are so immense that they will cause space time to warp. That is the means to the ends of the gravity. If we can make time warp, then you have just solved the faster than light travel problem.

A long time ago I was researching ways to go faster than light. I went to the very basics and thats when it hit me. Speed is based on distance over time. Up until now, distance has been the only variable that we had to work with to vary speed. Thats when I thought, "Well what if we could make time a variable also?"

And thats when it hit me.

By making distance AND time a variable, we can achieve much greater speeds. How do you make time a variable though?

Gravitational Time Dilation.

So by creating gravity you can alter time.

Now came the next question; How do you create gravity?

Particle accelerators!

Gravity is based on mass, and as a particle accelerates towards the speed of light, its mass increases, therefor so should its gravity.

This experiment the OP claims makes absolutely perfect sense to me.

Although for it to be able to be done on a large scale, it would have to be done outside of the solar system, which was always the "limiting" factor in my mind.

It is certainly the "next step" that is needed in order to take a leap in technology.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello again there..

It`s great that you came back

Question 1: Is Dulce a part of Area 51? Or is the hole place just a HOAX?

Question 2: If you know. Where are the biggest hot spots for UFO sightings?

Question 3: Do you know about any other projects going on there?

Question 4: What does the "Anti Gravity" engines run on? Element 115? If so. How do they make it?. CERN was able to make it for a few nano seconds.

Hope you can answer my questions..

Thx mate

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Really cool to see 3 active (dis?)information persons active

Now my qeustion to you is.

Is there some sort of procedure in place if it got "invaded", what I'm thinking about is for instance if a one million march towards it did happen and if they did manage to enter the place. What would they do with all the data, or would they finnaly just give up and disclose everything?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by broli]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There are issues with this. A collision between an anti-proton and proton (or electrons for that matter) do not "rip" space/time. It releases energy. This isn't new science to us. You also cannot "tie" two explosions together using a fequency. Looking at a man-made wormhole like this has been understudy for years. The two holes must be made in very close proximity for it to work, and have enough energy to keep it running. Your suggesting using "anti-grav" devices, which you say use antigravity. Gravity itself is a very weak force in our universe. Even heat can beat out gravity. That is a flaw.

You also said "The danger: If these portals are stretched and the anti-grav devices fail it is theorised that the rip in spacetime will be too big to be dissolved by gravity and will instead become a black hole."

You do realize that gravity a major factor in what defines a black hole? You cannot create a black hole without gravity (and mass).

The LHC cannot create a black hole. The key word you left out was "mini" (which even then the standard model SUGGESTS it.) Lets look at the very worse case situation. Somehow the LHC causes all the mass on Earth to the size of a golf ball. There is still not enough mass and gravity. That LHC -> black hole concept started because the media does not understand what a black hole is. A very massive ball of "stuff" and lots off it. That "stuff" can no longer produce enough heat to stop the gravity from winning. (All our Sun is, a constant battle between heat and gravity. As the Sun cools, gravity will slowly win.) Other objects nearby will fall into it, increasing the mass/gravity until you finally get a black hole. Earth...cannot do that. Our Sun alone "might" be able to with some help from outside celestrail bodies...

Who cares about mini-blackholes. Strangelets. Reseach that.

Theoretical wormhole devices like this are talked about all the time. As soon as you see the term "but it could create a black hole"; just ignore it. Space/time isn't straight. You cannot create shortcuts from point A to point B on a flat surface. Space/time isn't really bent like a folded paper, more like a wadded up piece of paper. That is how you deal with theoretical wormholes. Dealing with it in 3 dimensional space is impossible. Faster than light travel is easier to do (mathmaticly) than wormholes. We understand how to do FTL better than wormholes. Wormholes are still theory, which may never be proven. FTL, we have some ideas. Same concept as a housefly, flying over 65mph, or even flying over MACH 1. Just need to remember, there is a huge difference between traveling faster than the speed of light, or faster than light travel. One can't be done. The other, can.

Also, The LHC is run by many countries and not under USA military control.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have enough time to answer a few questions.

Originally posted by Michelle129
So my question would be, do you know of anyone specifically at Area 51, or other I guess high ranking military/govt officials that have posed opposition to developing this equipment or technology?

Michelle

Almost everyone I knew who was in the know was against the project (lets call it Wormhole to make things easier). Wormhole was opposed by most of the scientists, engineers and many others, the only people for it were the scientists and engineers who were so convinced that it would make the world a better place. Is it really worth potentially destroying Earth to create a device which could change everyones future for better?

Originally posted by greenfruit
I remeber in some other posts (John Titor Stuff) Him or them talking about The LHC and CERN, making small black holes etc to time travel. Is this the same technology or different.

If I'm correct in thinking that John Titor (who I think was a hoax) travelled through wormholes (portals=wormholes) then the technology could be the same.

Originally posted by Witness2008
Is there any significance to the date of the 2011-2012 schedule, possibly some advantage to its success at that date?

Thanks for coming back on board.

I think it's just a total coincidence. Who knows - maybe the people at the top may see some signifigance in the date due to 2012 supposedly being a year of "great change".

Originally posted by banyan
i know this sounds stupid, but wouldn't the scientists and/or engineers in charge of such an experiment be aware of the intense danger and cataclysmic consequences that it entails? meaning, yes, it sounds extremely fool-hardy to be doing it, but they would take radical precautions before attempting anything full-scale. the danger persists, but so does having butt-loads of nuclear weapons pointed at every nation. what do we need to be afraid of? the technology, the government, or both?

The people behind Wormhole are probably thinking behind the psychology of "If the experiment destroys Earth we wouldn't know because we will die instantly."
Very morbid, I know. But they think that if Wormhole succeeds that it will benefit the world more. But will it really benefit humanity or just people in power? What we have to be afraid of is the government using the technology.

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by zx4551

Just a question if you dont mind.

That is the same exact thing you posted before you left the last thread.
Did you copy it from there and paste it here or did you copy it from somewhere else and paste it here?

I originaly wrote it for my first topic and copy and pasted it over to this one.

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Welcome back:

Can I get your take on the recent "surge" of UFO sightings. Are the majority US craft?

It could be that there has been a major breakthrough in aircraft technology which could allow A51 to make fully functioning "flying saucer" type craft. Or people could be more aware of what is happening in our skies.

A daft thought is that ETs have made a breakthrough in technology and they can visit us even easier.

Originally posted by EKron

What facilities exist to currently do this experimenting in creating "immense gravity" in two separate places in the universe and doesn't it take some type of collider to smash protons together at the speed of light? Enlighten me also on how "small points of immense gravity" provide the anti-gravity to stop your rips from closing up? You say experimentation on this has already been done but than state that the first experiments will occur when the LHC comes online.

I must be so dense and close-minded that I just dont' understand?

My horrendous grammar is messing things up for me again.

The collider that will smash these particles together to create a rip in spacetime (which is basically a type of blackhole which has immense gravity) which will then be held open by anti-grav devices. These anti-grav devices will "neutralise" the immense amounts of gravity leaving an open wormhole.

I meant that experiments have begun on some aspects of Wormhole and that the actual portal experiments will begin when LHC is completed.

Originally posted by Alxandro
Glad you're back.

Since the LHC is being built in Switzerland, who is the person at the very top that is funding the entire project?

Is it George Soros?

I don't know who is actually behind the funding for the project. But it's obvious that the main man behind the LHC is definetaly up to something or has been paid off.

Sorry for my atrocious grammar. I will try and answer page 2 tommorow. Thank you and good night!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
zx4551..

For those of us who know very little about this type of experiment, I am interested to know why you feel this is any more dangerous and unsafe than to the present research and development of say, biological weapons, that can wipe out mankind just as effectively.

To keep things in perceptive, if you were one of the scientists working on this project and you felt certain your colleagues were wrong in their findings and that there is an unacceptable risk of catastrophic failure, then I could fully understand you wishing to bring this out into the opening. Do you know something 'others' don't perhaps?.

May I ask also,

Are you directly connected to the development of this project?
Or,
Did you hear about this project from another source?.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Do i have to point out the blatant fact. He ignored again, a very simple request. I believe my point is proven. However, I'll give yet another chance to answer simple location points of interest questions only a local would know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join