It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
After a couple days of banging on the door with no one answering, I imagine I would look stupid and need a bathroom.

I don't think Deep-Throat is coming back.

Oh waiter! Check please!

ZG

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hey, BFFT...(can I use that shorthand?)...

Great info.

I have an admission...I have NO idea how to fake my IP address, I am really good, though, at using SpellCheck!

My second admission....I think I am somewhat responsible for allowing this OP to write a post that sounded somewhat palusible...at first.

Not sure if it was early in THIS thread, or the previous one...but I made the mistake of mentioning the name (the HUMAN Scientist's name) from the Periodic Table, one I found on a quick google search, of the famous 'element 115'!!!

So, just a few posts after I mentioned the name of this, so far, unstable 'element' (only produced in a laboratory, according to Earth Scientists) and suggested that, "theoritically" it could be a stable element, based on its position of the Periodic Table...if actually found in nature, and not just produced, with a half-life of micro-seconds, in the lab...

Lo! and Behold!.....the OP used the name....which I will not repeat, sorry. Shortly after that, posts stopped, from the OP....heat maybe got too much?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
After a couple days of banging on the door with no one answering, I imagine I would look stupid and need a bathroom.

Oh waiter! Check please!

ZG

ZG, when the Mens is occupied, just pop in to the Ladies....

Oh, I forget, it works the other way, usually. Well, I am not shy, and I would certainly use whatever facility came first avalible.

Since I live and grew up in the US, I expect most of my countrymen/women would be appalled at the concept...but since I have travelled abroad, I know that outside the US few would be offended......

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Here’s another conspiracy angle!

As we are aware, equipment critical to the LHC had failed during a test, in March last year.

Three 13-metre-long magnets manufactured and installed by the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab) in Batavia, Illinois, which is in competition with CERN to identify key elementary particles, came apart when subjected to 20 times normal atmospheric pressure. According to reports, the incident did not cause any casualties.

CERN stressed that there is no suspicion that the failure was in any way deliberate on the part of Fermilab, a spokeswoman, Sophie Tesauri, said in response to a question. "Their scientific credibility would be compromised. It is in their interest that LHC function properly." Is it so?

What does Fermilab do?

Like the LHC, experiments and research using accelerators, especially colliders, in which counter-rotating beams of particles are brought into collision. The highest-energy collider in the world is the Fermilab Tevatron. Because of the nature of their experiments, high-energy physicists must do their research in collaboration with large laboratories like Fermilab.

But could there be something more than meets the eye here? Was this deliberate? Was it a way to sabotage the LHC experiment which is now behind schedule by more than a year? Was this a diversionary tactic on the part of Fermilab so they in conjunction with black project scientists, create an ‘all American’ rip in space-time or a so called worm hole?

After all, there are 111 countries concerned with experiments at the LHC. The black projects spooks can’t hide their top secret experiments there, can they? Don’t be surprised if there are more malfunctions at the LHC before it goes on steam!

Cheers!

www.fnal.gov...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

20 Atmospheres???

Why would something disentegrate, or even 'come apart' at only 20 atmospheres?

One atmosphere is about 1012 millibars...equal to 29.92 inches.......

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by mikesingh

20 Atmospheres???
Why would something disentegrate, or even 'come apart' at only 20 atmospheres?

Yeah! That's the point! Only 20 atmospheres! And they talk of making so called black holes and a rip in space-time! Something fishy, what?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
hi l,m new.in regards to A51, statement, it sould be noted that,gravety devises as of yet do not .As far as l nowk only two pattens have been issued for any zero piont field(zpf),one in california ,one to me. None off the devises have anything to do with antgravety,as of yet.Need more info regarding contanment deviese.Thank you.

XL5

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
www.fnal.gov...

This link gives the reason for the magnet breaking. They claim asymmetric forces, it may have had to do with the clearances between the heat exchangers and the magnets. They could be covering up for one or a few of their engineers or it might have been a real cover-up, but 293 PSI is alot of force on a brittle magnet. Also, 20atmospheres is about 293 PSI (1atmosphere is "about" 14.69PSI).

[edit on 12-2-2008 by XL5]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of a practical joke played unto tourists at Disneyworld and Disneyland, the jokers were a sizable group that were devout Disney fans, these fans knew every single inch of the parks, wore custom made shirts, masks and vests with hundreds of collectible Disney pins.

What they would do is find a high traffic area during a high capacity day when the parks were full and an area like a closed shop or a ride shutdown for refurb and they would form a line leading away from it, they would then act like they were waiting for it to open or that they had passes that were special, within a short time curious tourists most of course from out of the country would then file in behind waiting for the ride as well, the goal was to see how fast and how long of a fake line they could generate before getting caught.

And that is what this thread is now, a line going no where, the mods should lock it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hey, BFFT...(can I use that shorthand?)...

Lo! and Behold!.....the OP used the name....which I will not repeat, sorry. Shortly after that, posts stopped, from the OP....heat maybe got too much?

The shorthand used is what everyone seems to gravitate to. Coincidence or proof of the algorithmic nature of reality? I digress...

Faking an IP is easy. Google "third party IP"

Can you elaborate on the latter part of your post, by any chance?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hoaxer's Handbook

Chapter 1

Start a thread. Say you're from Area 51, everyone's heard of that. Give yourself a name that says nothing, random letters and numbers are good. Negative descriptions are better - like Invisible or Not Really Here.

Describe the aliens the way people expect, don't try to be original at this stage. Greys are elvin and devillish. Nordics are humanitarian and keep warning us against environmental disaster. Reptillians are just outright nasty and might just be shape-shifters - popular opinion hasn't settled on this point yet.

Time Travel is hot right now, but remember that teleportation and psi-spies are due to make a comeback soon, so mention that string-theory supports unpredictability and talk about black holes and gravity, which nobody understands. The feedback from this will give you an idea which "alien technology" to concentrate on. Talk about failed experiments in the past as much as possible. Go back a few decades, though. Tales from last year are too easily checked. Try not to harp on the Philadelphia Experiment too much, people are getting a little jaded with that story. Come up with something original that might have happened circa 1947, like "experiments in underwater breathing and genetically modified gills". Nobody'll ever bother checking out the tale and with any luck somebody will spread it as fact, too, making your hoax into what the seasoned hoaxer terms "A Seedling".

The greatest "Seedling" was the Roswell incident, which appeared in a paragraph at the end of a revelation in 1978 by hoaxer Kid Teddy Mandel (from Norfolk in England) that Harry S Truman had been holding secret talks with King George of England about Ozone Depletion immediately after the war.

Try not to use any science in you descriptions of machinery or experiments - there might scientists reading this, after all, and too much knowledge looks false, particularly if you get even one tiny detail wrong. Say you're in security. Nobody expects security personnel to understand grammar, let alone science.

Create a second identity to challenge the first to provide answers to questions which only your second persona can verify. (It might be clever to establish the second persona first, before you start hoaxing seriously). This second person should ask things like "What colour is the carpet in F-12/A. If you're legit, you'll know where I mean..." etc. Remember to use different grammatical constructions for each of your characters. Let one make frequent typos. Another foreswear punctuation, etc ...

Now - and this is the clever part - let your second persona thoroughly debunk the first. "The carpet is red!" If you have a third persona, you might just confirm this, but that might be pushing it a bit. Now, retire the first. Try to resist creating persona number 3 to pretend he knows something about number 1, his whereabouts or his IP address. People might start wondering if anyone on this thread (other than themselves, of course) is a real person and then you'll have to start all over again.

However, if you follow these simple steps, your second persona can start any number of hoaxes and there will always be someone who says "but after all, he uncovered a hoaxer by knowing the colour of a carpet".

In Chapter 2, we'll discuss your function in the role of hoaxer and discover the importance of the purpose you serve in the section headed "Why Go To All That Trouble Just For A Cheap Laugh?"

Good luck.

[edit on 12/2/08 by hidatsa]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I accept that the way it is worded is slightly ambiguous but the implication is that the LHC is safe beyond reasonable doubt due to the energies of collisions it will produce. While these will be massive and unprecedented artificially, they are still orders of magnitude below the energies of cosmic ray bombardments which have occurred for millenia and are happening even now.

Also, I don't believe this guy's description of events at Area 51 as he talks of anti-gravity which, as currently understood by physics is not possible. However, this is an integral and seemingly standard part of this 'wormhole' experiment.

The formation of micro black holes is currently explicable by current physics models while anti gravity is not. If you could develop anti-gravity machines then that would be a bigger breakthrough scientifically than the creation of a singularity which, bear in mind is a naturally occurring phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

I was a little bored with this thread and the no_one 187 thread, yet another area51 employee. I came back this morning to see if any changes had occurred during my absence, Nope.
The same old, same old.

Even if these guys are employees I doubt they would have anything to offer the poor ignorant public. I would love to talk to the engineers or maybe some high ranking officer.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If I may ask, how did you obtain a job at the base? Also if you may answer, what did you do at the base and what or if any other projects where seen or heard of while working there?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaterland
only two pattens have been issued for any zero piont field(zpf),one in california ,one to me.

Ach du Lieber... not again

Patent numbers please, if you would be so kind...

Originally posted by Witness2008
I came back this morning to see if any changes had occurred during my absence, Nope.
The same old, same old.

Even if these guys are employees I doubt they would have anything to offer the poor ignorant public. I would love to talk to the engineers or maybe some high ranking officer.

Well said...

I asked one of my 'contacts' to look into the Australian Pine Gap thread here...
www.abovetopsecret.com... where Doghead has a whole list of interesting but unsubstantiated claims about that base...

I was about to post his response there but I think its appropriate here as well

Hi Ron,

I have little interest in those idiot blogs, and those involved in them. I
know some people care what they say, but those people are of little interest
anyway. Who cares what they say? Who pays any attention to unsupported
anonymous jabbering? You also have to ask yourself - 'why would they bother
doing it in the first place?' If the guy is real then he is probably an
intelligence man or hired to spread disinformation. I know our Australian
spooks established all the important UFO Societies in the country back in
the late 40' to mid 50's,as,like the USA, it was the only way they could
collect intelligence at low cost, while they publicly rubbished the entire
subject. They still use the very same methods. Also I know they are still
part of the super secret American controlled international intelligence
organization, which is involved in the UFO situation, and other X file like
data. It is very big, and although associated with the military of several
countries it writes it's own agenda, and has it's own facilities.Remember
the now defunced Australian National Safety Council? They had their own
airforce! It all operates under the wing of the 'Secret Government', and
uses the other organizations for information gathering only, on the one way
street basis.Also they are very dangerous. As officially they do not
exist,they can do anything they like.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Oh waiter! Check please!

I totally agree with that statement
while I had high hopes for the outcome pf this thread
it would seem that either something has happened to
ZX where he cannot post

or

he has stopped posting due to insults

or

he was not who he claimed to be and just can't
answer the questions

all of the above have left a bad taste in my mouth
and it taste like I have spent too much time near
the monkey cages at the zoo.

It's time to wash the shi+ off my face

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Where's the original poster? He's gone and vanished

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

It seems to me that there are a number of people reading this thread that could answer some, if not all, of our questions...lets stop the BS and give us some dirt. Even if it is dis info...would love to hear something with some meat on it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i think this guy is for real. i did some research and the place zx says the aliens were from is a legitimate place. He says they are from Zeta 2 Reticuli. Zeta Reticuli is a binary star system about 30 lightyears from earth. zeta 2 reticuli is the second star of the system. It is its own solar system, slightly bigger than ours.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by exnyconnection
i think this guy is for real. i did some research and the place zx says the aliens were from is a legitimate place. He says they are from Zeta 2 Reticuli. Zeta Reticuli is a binary star system about 30 lightyears from earth. zeta 2 reticuli is the second star of the system. It is its own solar system, slightly bigger than ours.

So, is it not possible, that the OP did the exact same research as you and just relayed what he read from the same place you did?

Just something to ponder

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join