It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Is this black hole creation tests really taking place?

Anyhow think of this 200 yard long circular pipeline maybe 8-12 incheches in diameter as a long photon(or what have you) racetrack). Now these scientists were useing this thing to accelerate thier photons or protons or whatever they were (so sorry, I'm lost in the field) but they were accelerating these particles to near light speeds, and smashing them into one another!

Hi.
The black hole creation tests, no. We simply cannot create them for various reasons.

The 2nd part of your post? This is a super collider. They used protons. But yes, it works much like a racetrack, and they ram them into each other. Now this is a natural phenomenon, we are just recreating it. Why? Protons for example are made up 3 quarks. We are able to 'create' them by destroying protons into their 'basic' building blocks this way and study them. The thirst for knowledge drives why we do this.

Side effects? Well, quarks..(and many other) exotic particles. Antigravitons? Do gravitons even exist? Their force is based on gravity. This particle is expected to exist. But there lies the side effect. How does this exotic particle behave? What about it's counter part? How do we know what it will do with direct contact with humans? Can it be shielded?

Also understand the LHC creates "results" that last less than a second. Far less than a second, because they do not exist naturaly on Earth in this state.

If you want something to really worry about... it's the creation of elements that are NOT naturally occuring

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by banyan

banyan, back when the US tested the first atomic bomb, something like half the scientists involved thought there was a 50% chance a chain reaction would be started that would destroy the planet.

why they went ahead with the test is beyond me but, it seems, safety comes second to the advancement of science.

I think we need to reword that. Safety comes second to what our government and military can control
Until all world militaries are dissolved, one must fear for their safety.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Thanks for the explanation regarding particle acceleration.
Now I understand much better how it works.
I was beginning to feel way out of my depth here, but persistence has paid off.
This is a great thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays

If this wormhole is created, where do they GUESS it's
gonna lead to?? What is it's destination in theory ??
Where is this all going ??

Since a wormhole is nothing more than a DRAIN HOLE, I guess everything going through it will end up in the Universal sewer.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am quite disheartened to see that this topic is in the skunk works, but lets keep on moving!

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
Is GL exclusive to earth based aviation or are crafts being developed that have or will have the ability to travel outside the earth's atmosphere?

To your knowledge, do crafts like this already exist?

If yes are they reverse engineered from alien crafts or are they a product of man himself?

If they are reverse engineered, how was the technology obtained?

Roswell?

Can you shed any light about the situation on the moon? Have we been there? Was what was televised the real deal? Are we currently on the moon?

Thankee Sai

A51 experimented on craft mainly used for use in Earth's atmosphere, but some experementational aircraft were made that could leave Earth's atmosphere. These craft seemed to have trouble handling while in space. However, these craft have probably been greatly improved on by now.

Some technologies were cannabilised from alien craft. How it worked was that ETs (or so we were told) gave us decommissioned aircraft and we would gut parts from them and try and modify them for use in our craft. This did present some problems especially when flying in space! There was a theory that the modified anti-grav devices had trouble working in microgravity due to the lack of anything to "push" off of. How the ETs did it we were not told.

The Roswell UFO incident was a crashed ET craft, but it was a human pilot. What happened was that someone (probably a higher up) thought it would be a good idea to try and fix a decommissioned ET craft and get a few pilots to fly it. Something went wrong and the craft fell to the ground and all pilots inside were killed. I MIGHT make a full length post describing the Roswell incident in detail, the problem is that I'll be saying what I learned from memory.

Yes, we did land on the moon, the moon is real, we are on Earth, I have not been to the moon.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Could you explain more about this process and why it has created such fear in you that you felt compelled to risk posting here? Please feel free to get as technical as you like. I may not understand but there are people here who will and can help explain.

Well, the theory is that instead of super colliding protons (which is a cover story) is that they will collide an anti proton and a normal proton near light speed which will release so much energy that it could create a small rip in space-time and this rip has immense gravity.

This is worrying to me because this small rip in space time can quickly become a black hole and destroy Earth, and possibly the solar system.

Originally posted by freighttrain
Good to have you back bro,

My only question really is; Can you please tell us anything you know about ET! Are we exchanging technology with them, will they reveal themselves, etc.. Anything you know and can share would be appreciated.

Cheers mate,

There are many millions of planets in this massive universe that support intelligent life. These ETs are very spiritual and live to seek knowledge. Some claim that they received ideas for technology from Gods and powerful spirits.

We are exchanging technology with them, in a way. They give us mainly decommissioned craft and sometimes give us help with our experimental craft (only ones that aren't being used for war, and if we were exploiting these technologies they could easily destroy them). Why they do this is unknown, maybe they are just friendly.

Contact is rumoured to happen at the end of this decade. Maybe they will do this to destroy Wormhole?

Originally posted by gotrox
Any insight on energy sources, non conventional, obviously, and are some of them easy to construct, as are some rumors.

I don't feel safe revealing to much background info, lets say I was pilot and engineer and got to a very high rank.

All of these high tec "energy sources" were cannabilised from alien craft and we never got a detailed idea on how they worked. Basically, part of the propulsion system used Ununpetnium (element 115). Electricity for other parts of the ship use mini nuclear reactors.

Originally posted by wdpk88
Question 1: Is Dulce a part of Area 51? Or is the hole place just a HOAX?

Question 2: If you know. Where are the biggest hot spots for UFO sightings?

Question 3: Do you know about any other projects going on there?

Question 4: What does the "Anti Gravity" engines run on? Element 115? If so. How do they make it?. CERN was able to make it for a few nano seconds.

1. I have heard that Dulce base is where ETs come and congregate and speak with humans. Whether this is true or not, I do not know. However Dulce is a place, maybe they keep dead alien corpses there? I'm sorry that I don't have all the answers.

2. A great UFO hotspot is obviously over Area 51, or anywhere in Texas! Now that I think about it there are good UFO hotspots over any secret government bases. Have you seen anything in the skies?

3. Right now I have heard that they are looking to make saucer shaped craft which uses anti-grav propulsion. This will probably make flying microgravity so much easier.

4. Anti-grav engines use element 115. It is said that ETs synthesise it by bombarding an element with protons and neutrons. How this works I have no idea.

Originally posted by broli

Is there some sort of procedure in place if it got "invaded", what I'm thinking about is for instance if a one million march towards it did happen and if they did manage to enter the place. What would they do with all the data, or would they finnaly just give up and disclose everything?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by broli]

Almost all secret projects are secured underground. If there was march of millions of people they would likely all be arrested and would see some boring fighter jets. I wouldn't risk it. However, if people managed to discover all the secret technology then they would probably "no comment" all questions.

In response to Shadow Lord:

The theory is that the amount of energy release will be so great as to cause a rip in space-time. As for frequency thing, I really have no idea how it works.

The black hole will come from the fact that surrounding mass will fall into it or something like that. I really don't know too much behind the why but the risk is there and many scientists working for the project have stated the concern of black holes.

That is my post for the day. I will try and answer page 3 tomorrow or maybe page 4 too.

ALSO: I'm not answering questions for no_one817 because even if i respond with the correct answers he will just say I'm wrong. What's he trying to gain? Is he a dis info agent?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Welcome back! I am really happy you are here. I hope you got my U2U. Personally, I don't care if you are a hoaxer or the real deal. You are a gentleman/lady(gender unimportant) and you have the courage to stand with your convictions, which is more than most people can claim.

If you are full of it- I recommend writing books as you are extremely gifted (despite any condition). If you are the real deal- I am for one indebted for the information you have the courage to provide- the latter makes you heroic - the previous makes you talented.

In either case- welcome home my friend!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
You mentioned that the danger is that this can cause black holes, and these experiments should stop. What if they work. This would be a great day for mankind.

They thought the atom bomb would be a great day for mankind. I will quote Jeff Goldblum's character in Jurassic Park. "You scientists are always concerned with whether or not you could- but never stop to think if you should".

Watch Stephen King's The Mist- or better yet, read it.

Is it really worth the destruction of Earth to see if something is even possible? This is how kids burn barns by playing with matches.

JMO

..... I'm on my knee's praying for us all- they we crawl before we walk and we walk before we run and that we pause before we act and think about each other before we speak. We do need guidance- and if its out there- please make it known.

In a word......HELP!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by no_one817

Are you on another mission to hijack the thread? You made your feelings very clear on this OPs last thread, no need to do it again. Just go back to your own and field your questions.

Well said! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
Do i have to point out the blatant fact. He ignored again, a very simple request. I believe my point is proven. However, I'll give yet another chance to answer simple location points of interest questions only a local would know.

And do I have to point out the fact that staff has asked time and again to stop hijacking threads and stay on topic?

If you spoke to me the way you speak to zx- I would ignore you too- and probably go one step further and make you a foe.

Will you please stop making this about you?

Thx.

Originally posted by Siren
reply to post by zx4551

What THEY are attempting to do is based on false assumptions, one being, that THEY can somehow control time which translates to control of God. They are madmen playing with dangerous toys. As I have said before, they messed up earth and now they plan to mess up the universe,
taking uni - verse, one word and making it bio - diverse, a backward world. It is as if "Frankenstein" is ruling. People need to wake up before these sub-human entities kill us (human) all.

False assumptions or not- The a-bomb the hydrogen bomb- chemical warfare- The Philadelphia Experiment- Cloning- Artifical Life- blah blah blah-

The scenario described by zx is not so far fetched. Whether it will be achieved is not the issue- the fact that given our history- its not out the question that THEY would not try something like this.

As far as I am concerned- there is nothing to fear- but fear itself. Asking for prayers to save mankind is not a histrionic request given this day and age- regardless whether or not this scenario is fact or fiction.

Divine intervention or the help of an advanced intelligence is without a doubt something we need. The technological adolescence of supposed genius has not lead mankind toward achieving peace. Mankind will hold technology over any nation to define its superiority and crush the competition or at least have them running scared.

What the government is doing is far more dangerous than a man claiming to be ex-government knowing when and how the world may end.

In a world where a carpenter can be resurrected and worshiped as a deity or the promise of unlimited sexual gratification can inspire a human being to act they way they do- a wormhole is not only possible- but it may even be a good idea for mankind.

I remain on the fence thinking the best thoughts about you all as I can.

What else is there to do?

I am going to Weedhackers house to drink some beers and watch the end of the world show..... And get my Avatar prize! And we should invite Alxandro too cause he is funny as hell!

btw- sorry all the posts^ I am just deluded enough to think I have something relevant to say about everything. And don't get started... I have already checked- there are no meds for this condition- I wouldn't take them anyway- unless maybe they had a droopy eye sticker on the bottle!

[edit on 7-2-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

dk3000,

No matter what happens in this world or any other world, you have, hands down, the BEST avatar I have ever seen!!!

And, I thought CaptainObvious was cool...He is now a close second, so I guess you win the Avatar Award!! Wish I could present in person, but alas, this board is anonymous....

BTW, did I give you enough !!!!!!!!!'s?

OK, carry on....

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Well, the theory is that instead of super colliding protons (which is a cover story) is that they will collide an anti proton and a normal proton near light speed which will release so much energy that it could create a small rip in space-time and this rip has immense gravity...

The theory is that the amount of energy release will be so great as to cause a rip in space-time. As for frequency thing, I really have no idea how it works.

The black hole will come from the fact that surrounding mass will fall into it or something like that. I really don't know too much behind the why but the risk is there and many scientists working for the project have stated the concern of black holes.
------------------------------

1. Then when we dealt with antimatter in the past, why didn't it happen then? This isn't 'new' technology to us...

2. Space-time isn't something that rips to create a hole that matter falls into..to create a black holes...

over 50 years we have known about them. We actually make them on a regular basis. We also slam them into protons on a regular basis. We have scientific proof that yes, they are anniliated, (this is how we study quarks and even antiquarks) and no, we don't go creating time-space holes that destory us.

Area 51 is not a testing ground for experiments like this. The magnetics needed are amazing. Your average reseach facility has about 4-5 floors of concrete above the magnets that run the accelerator. Even through that, the strength is so strong, paperclips stand up on end 6 floors above it. This would be detected so easily, it can't be masked.

The United States Military is not running a top secret project with dozens of other countries based in another country. They keep that information away from the citizens of its own country, let alone others.

Ununpentium...half life of under 100 milliseconds and that is the stable version. You think uranium is bad radiation wise? This would be a monster, but it isn't even a risk to humans because the effects cannot be studied because it decays so fast. Now I will admit that Ununpentium has great science fiction stories behind it thanks to a couple movies and books, but those do not match the actual science facts of it.

I..myself...see no fear in any of this. 1. We have done proton/antiproton tests before. 2. Mini black holes are hypothetical, but if you want to entertain that idea you must use the whole theory that states they decay so fast due to Hawking Radiation. 3. Continuing to enterntain #2...The LHC power output is magnitudes below what it would need to create the hypothetical mini-black holes. 4. No one who used to work at Area-51 who wants to remain anonymous would private message people his location.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

lol. I took a second look at it. Wow that is cool!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551

That is my post for the day. I will try and answer page 3 tomorrow or maybe page 4 too.

Thanks for answering the questions on page 2, just wondering why you cherry picked and left both my two posts on page 2 unanswered? Were they in some way, unconnected with the topic of this thread?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

2. A great UFO hotspot is obviously over Area 51, or anywhere in Texas! Now that I think about it there are good UFO hotspots over any secret government bases. Have you seen anything in the skies?

My answer is yes. I have a thread on that topic. Maybe you can take a look and even come with some clues of what it is?

Thx

Seeing something wierd!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have been asked, as it was put "behave" in order to stay on ATS. This is the hardest I have ever tried to maintain. At least this one, "zx" hasn't made a statement yet that will incarcerate his/her self in a Federal Correctional Facility for the rest of his/her life in the very near future.

Ladies & Gentlemen, are you listening to yourselves. I actually come to ATS to relax. Reading some of the outlandish theories and the rhetoric is by far the most stimulating out there. I've also been able to implement a few theories and sometimes wild ranting of your group into my own career. Actually the members are too helpful, if you will.

If you wish to continue with zx please use your free will but I have to say how almost comical it is to keep reading this. If a good portion of you are just having some fun with this impostor please continue. I have no doubt that is a safe statement.

I would like to direct one statement to zx. To this point I know that your not an employee at Area 51. To this point you have not made any statements pushing the envelope. You may be a bit misguided but harmless. There are men in this world that you would definitely never want to to impose upon, even as a joke, as I am sure, you think, you know. Well, I apologize for interrupting the fun. Please continue I look forward to reading more of your posts zx.

[edit on 2/7/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
into the rabbit hole?

Yes precisely... let me tell you a little story...

In another thread we were discussing secret spaceships... well inevitably someone joked and mentioned 'cloaking devices'... well it just so happens we do have some very interesting cloaking technology out there... but you have to go very deep into the 'rabbit hole' to find the answers...

Well at one level in that 'rabbit hole' I met the 'rabbit' He has some very sharp teeth... He told me a little story... and sent me on a quest through the 'looking glass' and what I found on that quest was truly amazing, in fact quite unbelievable to most...

Now 'rabbits' can do this... lead you through the glass and point the way... and they use lines like... "you are intelligent, you can figure out the significance" or 'read between the lines' They can give hints and still avoid the problems with the "King's men' yet let you have a peek...

Well I peeked and now I know the secret of the 'cheshire cat', but if I talk about it I risk meeting the "King's men' and this is something to avoid... as we all know the fate of "Humpty Dumpty"

To put it in other words.... from the 'Rabbit'....

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now if anyone thinks that 'whistle blowing' does not have its price, they are naive... freedom of information is all well and good, but they do take treason rather seriously... If anyone actually works there or has worked there and is releasing any facts on a public forum... they are either making it up... or are only being allowed to release what THEY want to 'let filter out'

Anyone thinking they can't be tracked... ummm yeah right even ATS can track your IP... what makes you think THEY can't?

One last quote...

If you read US Patent XXXXXX, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men. LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

I will leave the interpretation of this to those who understand

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You sir are indeed a man of significant ideology! Very meaningful post sir. I leave you to your thoughts and bid you a good night.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
IF these allegations, bases on Luna and Mars, are true....then wouldn't it make sense to conduct this 'mini black hole' experiment on one of those planetary bodies??

Or, different scenario....the 'Elite' can be 'secreted' to safe places....

LOL Yup I am here... though reluctantly...

IF its true that they think it possible there is some doom coming to Earth and IF they have those 'safe spots' established then they can play all they want... but this is speculation right? I mean there cannot be any bases on Mars or the Moon... we all know that... (despite what Doghead says about returned 'specimens' )

However as to the contempt scientists have for safety...

well lets see...

Yellowstone super volcano has a huge magma bubble forming... sooo lets drill into it to see the state its in...

Bad idea... ever opened a bottle of Champagne after shaking it?

Lake Vostok... a fresh water lake under Antarctic hasn't seen the light of day for over 400,000 years... They spotted unknown microbes in the ice as they got closer... yes thats right they are drilling into the lake...

Bad idea... imagine releasing 400,000 year old microbes into the light of day today... Legionnaire's Disease anyone? Andromeda Strain?

Anyone remember the Cobalt Bomb? They thought if that detonated they could take out have the Solar System...

Seems they decided to stop that...

Now NASA Scientists new 'scientific method' is to deliberately smash spaceships into planets etc... remember Tempel 1?

They got an unexplained secondary explosion of huge magnitude...

They dropped Galileo into Jupiter carrying 34.4 pounds of Plutonium 238...
It created a huge black spot that I believe is still visible today

Cassini is carrying 72 pounds of Plutonium 238 and they plan to drop it into the vortex at the pole on Saturn... Since Saturn has similar atmosphere to our Sun, people have stated that the intent is to attempt to ignite Saturn (Project Lucifer) This may or may not be a serious project, but in context the bomb dropped on Nagasaki carried only 12 pounds of Plutonium 238

So if you ask me it seems these 'scientists' ought to be on our Planet's Public Enemy Number 1 List

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by SimonSays

If this wormhole is created, where do they GUESS it's
gonna lead to?? What is it's destination in theory ??
Where is this all going ??

Since a wormhole is nothing more than a DRAIN HOLE, I guess everything going through it will end up in the Universal sewer.

Well I would GUESS that you didn't read the link...

So for those who do not understand the basic LINK function here is what the Air Force Research Laboratory says about where THEY think they lead...

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin

and

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Notice that these are the "Approved for Public" documents... you can imagine what they are NOT telling us

[edit on 7-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Freshly delivered to my desk this morning was a hot-off-the-press issue of New Scientist, and guess what the cover story is? It's a 4-page artcle regarding the firing up of the LHC, and the possible resulting anomalies that may follow (the article specifically mentions mini black holes, wormholes, and time travel). The title is 'Welcome to Year Zero.'

www.newscientist.com...

One intriguing quote from page 32 is as follows:

The second obstacle is also to do with wormhole size. The mouth of a wormhole is like the mouth of a rubber balloon, in that it has a tendency to pull itself closed. The only way to avoid this is to prop the wormhole open with some strange kind of matter that exerts a push rather than a pull.

A strange kind of matter that pushes? Sound familiar? God forbid a serious effort at science journalism include the much more concise term, anti-gravity...oh well, at least these topics are becoming more mainstream.

Anyway, more importantly I found the original scientific paper submitted on October 25, 2007 by I.Ya. Aref’eva and I.V. Volovich entitled 'Time Machine at the LHC.' Here is the PDF with all the accompanying equations:

lanl.arxiv.org...

Quote from the conclusion of the paper:

We argued that if one can trust the classical geometrical estimate of the cross-section for the black hole production, if there exists an exotic matter similar to the dark energy, and if the scale of quantum gravity is of the order of few TeVs then one can expect the production of time machines/wormholes in the proton-proton collisions at the LHC of the same order as the cross section for the black hole production. This would leads to violation of the standard causality condition.

I suppose my question to zx4551 is a 2-parter: Were you previously aware of this paper or the researchers I.Ya. Aref’eva and I.V. Volovich, or is this information common knowledge 'in the black' where you supposedly worked?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join