It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm back – let's do it differently.

I stormed off and made myself look like a complete idiot. I am sorry and I hope you will all give me a second chance. Before I tell you why I fear for the future of Earth I want to lay down a few rules.

1.Please don't criticise my spelling and grammar. Due to where I was born and raised I have a different sentence structure than most of you people, and mild dyslexia doesn't help much.

2.Please don't put all your faith in other “Area 51 workers” when they are disproving me. Why? For all you know they are lying and could be disinfo agents (which I doubt).

3.Please don't bombard me with questions. I don't mind the occasional well thought out question but any sarcastic questions that insult me will be ignored.

4.DON'T track me down. I have sent a private message to a member of staff where my approximate location is and I think that even doing that is giving away too much info.

5.Please don't ask for documents. The security at Area 51 is very tight. No photography or sneaking out documents.

Now for why I am afraid of the future of Earth.

--------------------

Summary: Currently A51 are experimenting on creating small points of immense gravity at two separate places in the universe, this will have the effect of creating a tunnel and if one of these tunnels is placed near another place of immense gravity it will stay at the same point in time effectively creating a portal to another place in time. The danger comes from the fact that there is a danger that these portals can become unstable and cause black holes.

How are these points/portals created?: An anti proton and a proton are collided near the speed of light to release all their energy and create a tiny rip in space time. Normally this rip would quickly dissolve but it can be held open by being surrounded by anti-grav devices to stop gravity from closing it up. The rip can then be stretched using magnets so someone can enter it. The problem is - how can we make another portal which will be connected to our first portal?

Connecting portals: During experiments at A51 we discovered that before these portals dissolved they vibrated at a certain unique frequency. If we could create 2 portals and make them vibrate at the same frequency it is theorised that these 2 portals will become "joined". I have no idea how that works because I am not a quantum physicist.

The danger: If these portals are stretched and the anti-grav devices fail it is theorised that the rip in spacetime will be too big to be dissolved by gravity and will instead become a black hole.

Experimental device: The first experiments to create the device will start with the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is opened in May this year. Yes, the LHC has been made with this theoretical device in mind. A full working device has been scheduled to be made for late 2011-2012.

Why should you believe me? That is a question. Ask yourself, deep down inside, are you looking at the truth? I hope that you see that I'm telling the truth.

Please pray to your Gods, Goddesses, Spirit Guides and Saints to stop this device from being made. Even if your atheist you can help to by seeking the truth behind Area 51 and making its secret projects public knowledge. Maybe that will save planet Earth.

---------

A good area of discussion would be how to stop this device.

EDIT: I aplogise greatly, I will have to answer questions later.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by zx4551]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome back zx. Glad to see you didn't get scared off. Personally that tells me something about you.

I'm new to this board (have been lurking for a while though), and have absolutely no scientific background or knowledge. Everything you posted about this technology went pretty much over my head.

So my question would be, do you know of anyone specifically at Area 51, or other I guess high ranking military/govt officials that have posed opposition to developing this equipment or technology?

Michelle

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I remeber in some other posts (John Titor Stuff) Him or them talking about The LHC and CERN, making small black holes etc to time travel. Is this the same technology or different.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Is there any significance to the date of the 2011-2012 schedule, possibly some advantage to its success at that date?

Thanks for coming back on board.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
YEH, U DA MAN, and i sincerely wish you all the best, amigo, that and hope that ATS will become what is was a few years ago, just a bit more respectfull of others persons intentions. Dont give up now, peace

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i know this sounds stupid, but wouldn't the scientists and/or engineers in charge of such an experiment be aware of the intense danger and cataclysmic consequences that it entails? meaning, yes, it sounds extremely fool-hardy to be doing it, but they would take radical precautions before attempting anything full-scale. the danger persists, but so does having butt-loads of nuclear weapons pointed at every nation. what do we need to be afraid of? the technology, the government, or both?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by banyan

banyan, back when the US tested the first atomic bomb, something like half the scientists involved thought there was a 50% chance a chain reaction would be started that would destroy the planet.

why they went ahead with the test is beyond me but, it seems, safety comes second to the advancement of science.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Just a question if you dont mind.

That is the same exact thing you posted before you left the last thread.
Did you copy it from there and paste it here or did you copy it from somewhere else and paste it here?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can we all agree to just stop pestering with silly questions? I know, the 2012 issue is 'important' to some...but only to some.

Can we PLEASE keep the questions on a more scholarly level? Keep cultish EOTW prophecies out of it, please.

OK, carry on

adding..(EOTW = 'end of the world') --- perhaps some are wishing for that, and for them, I am sorry for you.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome back:

Can I get your take on the recent "surge" of UFO sightings. Are the majority US craft?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
4.DON'T track me down. I have sent a private message to a member of staff where my approximate location is and I think that even doing that is giving away too much info.

I don't mean to be a doubting Thomas but can someone from the "staff" confirm that this message has been received and there is less reason to question the OP's authenticity now that his "approximate location" is known?

Now on the the allegedly big news that brought you here in the first place.

Summary: Currently A51 are experimenting on creating small points of immense gravity at two separate places in the universe, this will have the effect of creating a tunnel and if one of these tunnels is placed near another place of immense gravity it will stay at the same point in time effectively creating a portal to another place in time. The danger comes from the fact that there is a danger that these portals can become unstable and cause black holes.

How are these points/portals created?: An anti proton and a proton are collided near the speed of light to release all their energy and create a tiny rip in space time.

What facilities exist to currently do this experimenting in creating "immense gravity" in two separate places in the universe and doesn't it take some type of collider to smash protons together at the speed of light? Enlighten me also on how "small points of immense gravity" provide the anti-gravity to stop your rips from closing up? You say experimentation on this has already been done but than state that the first experiments will occur when the LHC comes online.

I must be so dense and close-minded that I just dont' understand?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Laughable. I still do not see the problem with explaining a few simple facts of a previous city you must have lived in. Or will you, conveniently, tell us you are one of the 10% who didn't live in Las Vegas or Alamo

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Ok, now both you guys may be hoax-artists, but I try the same question with you, if you don't mind. To what do you attribute the recent surge in UFO sightings? Thanks.

link   
You mentioned that the danger is that this can cause black holes, and these experiments should stop. What if they work. This would be a great day for mankind.

link   

So, it’s 2007, and science switches on its LHC. According to some calculations, this super particle accelerator could summon up one black hole every second! There they are: black hole, black hole, black hole; Pop! Pop! Pop! Now suppose that against all expectations, these baby black holes aren’t the fleeting, unstable mini monsters we expect them to be. Suppose they’re stable.

At first, no one would notice. They wouldn’t eat up the lab or something. Instead, they would escape. One by one, the baby black holes would leak away from the lab, going through concrete walls as if they didn’t exist. If you’re that small, traveling through solid objects is no problem: you just rarely bump into a molecule.

And then? Slowly, our refugee black holes would begin to sink towards the center of the Earth, attracted by gravity. And there, they would sit and wait.

But sooner or later, a hole will indeed bump into an obstacle. An electron, or an atom’s nucleus -- tiny stuff like that. The black hole will swallow whatever it encounters. This will make it heavier. It will have more gravity, and pull in some more particles. It will get heavier still. And suck in more and more matter.

Eventually, the black holes will merge. They will suck up the Earth’s core, the mantle, and finally -- the entire planet.

Link

Sounds pretty scary, I sure hope this is not the case.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Are you on another mission to hijack the thread? You made your feelings very clear on this OPs last thread, no need to do it again. Just go back to your own and field your questions.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Glad you're back.

Since the LHC is being built in Switzerland, who is the person at the very top that is funding the entire project?

Is it George Soros?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Please ne-one817 if you are on the board stick to your own thread and answer questions posed to you. Why do you need to come over here again? Is it an ego thing that you want to be the only ex-A51 employee on the board or do you have more sinister purpose for wanting to know this persons location? If you are in fact who you say you are, I would not tell you as you would just tell on the guy probably, seeing as how it's your "job" and all right?

Please don't answer me here, I will watch your thread, for your answers, on your questions. Fair enough?

Crakeur didn't we already try that and it ended in a disaster? Nothing but "your a liar" and no questions answered by either party.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ok, before this gets out of hand, the OP has said he used to work at area 51, no_one claims to still work there and, since neither one of these two members can prove they did or do work there, we've got a problem. No_one isn't, technically, hijacking the thread if he has knowledge of the area zx claims to have worked.

So, let's remember who started this thread and who is supposed to be willing to answer some questions and let's remember we have at least one member claiming to have the answers to these same questions and, perhaps, we can all coexist within the confines of this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Are you on another mission to hijack the thread? You made your feelings very clear on this OPs last thread, no need to do it again. Just go back to your own and field your questions.

I'm telling you, it almost sounds as if no_one has been trying to locate and capture zx.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join