It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a big "VOTE" on the homepage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
we get 1,000,000 views right?

why not have a big "VOTE" on the front page and it be in reference to the upcoming american election (or any election around the world)

1,000,000 people this site can reach, and that number is more now and grows all the time

if ATS can get people to even think about their right to vote maybe 1,000,000 more votes would expose a faulty machine, or something else

maybe it will change things

i am not american, but i feel that there needs to be more voting americans, because i think that worst comes to worst, it's more votes to handle, more mistakes to be made if they aren't counted properly

maybe ATS isn't a political site, so abovepolitics would be better but even then i dunno how the owners feel about getting too political so...i mean it's just that the site does get some looks don't it and i would imagine it's easier to rig votes (if they do) when there is less, and if they don't mess with the votes then you'd probably have a decent president if more people voted

plus 1,000,000 people can talk too

might be too political though i dunno

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
One problem is that although you got 1 million viewers doesn't mean they will all vote.
You'd be lucky to get 100k of votes.

First they would have to read the voting topic, the cast a vote, when all they want to do is get to the nitty gritty of the dirt inside the forum

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i know but we do get people to see "VOTE" for monthes before the election and give them time to talk

and it would be kind of i dunno...not proper to say "VOTE" and not have some information on the candidates, but that's what abovepolitics is for right?

new topics

join