It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Y. oil drops to $86 level on higher-than-expected stocks+

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

N.Y. oil drops to $86 level on higher-than-expected stocks+

www.breitbart.com

NEW YORK, Feb. 6 (AP) - (Kyodo)—New York oil prices briefly fell to the $86 level per barrel on Wednesday morning after the release of weekly oil data showing higher-than-projected crude inventories in the United States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Pentagon Panel: U.S. Must Sell 'Good News'

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So are we supposed to be jumping up and down for this? I heard that gas is expected to be $4 a gallon by Memorial Day. Is this all just to make us feel better amidst the falling economy? Funny how the doom and gloom news from Fox and other medias is on the back burner a bit. I guess they really are trying to "sell" us good news.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
I heard that gas is expected to be $4 a gallon by Memorial Day. Is this all just to make us feel better amidst the falling economy?

Ya you know why it fell??

I was wondering the same exact thing..

A friend enlightened me on what the reason was...

Think now.... what can it possibly me?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i'm lazy and don't feel like thinking at the moment. what do you believe is the reason, Thich?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

yeah. no games please. just share your knowledge with everyone. I am sure there are a hundred reasons. As I stated, the government is trying to deliver good news now. So, there is one possible reason. And what you heard would be?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Damn that wasn't fun..

Haven't you ever noticed with some kin of big election the price of gas always go down?

This is the reason.. I didn't think of it because I was kinda baffled on why it went down because our dollar sucks a sack. It dropped more than 15 cents where I live, that's kinda high considering the typical drop on cause is between 3 and 5 cents at most.

But it will go up after the super Tuesday rolls away.. or most of the primaries and then actual election it will drop also.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Good point. That is true. The manipulation is truly disgusting IMO. It lierally makes me sick.

top topics

join