It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Tornados?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am located in the TN and over the last few days I happened to notice a lot of chemtrails crisscrossing over the town. I didn't think much of it until last night when we were in the middle of major Tornados. I actually took a photo of the tornado that was behind our house and my husband was video taping.

Anyway, we don't have tornados often and we have never had numerous ones, one on top of the other come through here. I don't know anything about chemtrails really but just found it very odd how many were in the sky a few days ago. Enough for me to actually notice and I'm not one to pay much attention to odd things.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Same scenario when the midwest and Oklahoma got all the crazy tornados a few weeks ago.

Lots of spraying in the week prior and the trails were grey the last day before the tornados and we were getting huge chunks of snow falling then mixing with rain. I have never seen chunks of snow that big and chunky.

It may not mean anything but it seems peculiar that the spraying is so heavy before the tornados which are very out of season.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The contrails/ cirrsu you saw in the sky would have had nothing to do wioth the tornadoes. The supercell thunderstorms that spawned the funnels was a combination of Cold winter air from the northern United States clashing with (and it is strange) unusually warm air from the Gulf of Mexico. It was forecast a few days before by NOAA that there was a good probability of tornadic supercell development.

new topics

join