It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters on the History Channel tonight (Wednesday 2/6/08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
FYI as a reminder -

Tonight at 10pm EST on the History Channel is UFO Hunters. This episode is about USOs.

www.history.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Who's going to watch? I'm going to try and stay up. I've got to be up at 4am so I doubt I will. Previews look interesting...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
this was the 2nd show in this series, and as in the first a big let down!

And also in both shows, thier not looking for ufo's their looking for crashed airplanes!!

The show should be called "30yr or older crashed airplane hunters"

alot of hype, nothing at the end.

Ill watch 1 more week, but the first mention of plane, im turning it off!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I will agree with the show being full of hype. It's like the splice together different scenes from the show so it comes out to sound like, "theres a base underwater, this is the smoking gun" on the commercials.

Entertainment.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i gave this show a chance, and wanted it to be good, but it is just sensationalism. alot of bark with no bite. and if i had a dollar for every time they said "smoking gun" i would be a rich man.

however, i am very curious as to the recent increase on ufo related programing on discovery, tlc, science channel and the like. also more shows on area 51 then i can ever remember. it seems to be everywhere. plus, here in texas the news is still all over the stephenville ufo. are we being primed for a big revelation? time will tell, but something is up

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I remember seeing a commercial for the show.... hearing what sounded like a flight recording of an aircraft pilot saying something about a UFO... and thinking that it sounded very fake.

I know sci fi and history channel have a history of trying to pass fiction as reality.

Disinfo, I say. Phooey!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Best quote of the show:

"Could the plane wreckage have possibly been taken by a USO"

It would have been an interesting show had they found the plane with seatbelts connected, but they didn't, and it wasn't.

Strange that they just leave planes down there and don't bring them up to investigate what happened, especially when someone died.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yeah, i watched it also, and was also disappointed. I mean, with everyone wanting something definitive it is just so much fluff. Heck, i love a good story, and i am always interested in ufo incidents, but in the end, it's just another story.

new topics

top topics

join