It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

44 deaths from the 69 Chemnadoes in TN last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
They painted up the sky all day yesterday, knowing full well they were causing tornadoes. They predicted it in advance even. They also new well that it was election day...and they're saying some Tennessee polls closed early because of the weather... I call it premeditated murder.

These people that are dieing don't even know what they're dieing for. I keep seeing multiple government, spraying induced, chemnadoe casualty deaths all around me. The children in the Alabama high school. The children in the Mississippi elementary school. Hell, I recorded the last government-spraying chemnadoe outbreak in time lapse and posted it to youtube.
www.youtube.com...

Are these people getting some sort of heroes' burial? They are victims...war victims. Weather wars brought to us by the government. What the # is going on to where this is justifiable?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Tornadoes scare me worse than earthquakes. I wish those people luck with pulling their lives back together after last night. They WERE predicting a severe weather outbreak as artic cold clashes with tropic heat. Any "chemtrails" laid out prior would have been blown away before the storms arrived.

I don't buy the chemtrail disinfo one bit.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What's a chemnado? Another made up name by the disinformationists trying to con the public into ignorance?

Worth noting that the tornados hit very much in the area predicted by meteorologists over 24 hours beforehand.

(Oh, and for the record, a friend lives in Pisgah, AL - pleased to say she is okay
Still waiting to see her photos)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Chemnadoes you say? Please have them make some chemsunshine in Nebraska we are super cold. Then make me some chemnachos. Actually I kind of like putting chem- in front of everything. Im chemoutta here

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Chemnadoes you say? Please have them make some chemsunshine in Nebraska we are super cold. Then make me some chemnachos. Actually I kind of like putting chem- in front of everything. Im chemoutta here

Haha, great reply, have to star that.

Last time I checked, those tornadoes were caused by cold winter air flowing from the north, clashing with unseasonaly warm air from the Mexican Gulf. How does spraying chemicals cause supercells and tornadic winds? Oh, I know......they dont

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
We had a gas plant a county over catch fire last night too, most likely do to a well placed lightning strike. It looked like a warzone with the fire lighting up the storm clouds.

My heart goes out to all of those who suffered damage or lost a loved one. It was all just west of us here, so we got lucky.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

No offence to any who was affected in those storms yesterday..but i have to say this was the funniest post on ATS ive herd this year...chemnachos!!! thats just to funny.

Well I'd like to have some chemarijuanna..can somebody help me with that? just kidding everyone.

But i think what ever needs to understand is as horrible as death may seem to us...those people who passed over are prolly alot happier now then they were living down here on earth. Of course they mis there famalies..but at some point we are all going to join them one way or the other.

~TSOM~

top topics

join