It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weather trails from area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i saw this on tv,

they showed a photograph of some jet propulsion trail being created out of a cloud in the sky, it spanned a couple miles or so, proving the moving object to be at some speed close to four times the speed of sound... they said this and a weather radar image showing a trail blazed through cloudes from area 51 all the way to russia prove of a craft moving at least 8000 mph...

i couldn't find anything relevant online immidiately, any help citing more information out there?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I think you mean cloud created out of the contrail of the jet. And how does a trail that a couple of miles long prove that an object is moving at 4 times the speed of sound. Unless someone was there to watch and time the object accurately, this cant be proven

[edit on 6/2/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

i think he means the sat pic of a contrail that stretched right across the atlantic.

i am unable to find it anymore on the net.

thanks
snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by OzWeatherman

i think he means the sat pic of a contrail that stretched right across the atlantic.

i am unable to find it anymore on the net.

thanks
snoopyuk

Ah ok

He through me off when he said radar pic too. Clouds usually arent visble on radar images.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
aww i'm embarrassed that is really stupid of me, yes it is the jet contrails, and i think knowledge of shutter speed, distance of trail etc etc can calculate what speed the object would have to be going

thanks guys

new topics

top topics

join