It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laroche predicting large scale crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.larouchepac.com...

The link above tells us from his own mouth that the way to fix everything is his way. Now I do not understand allot of the information he has on the video, such as Great Britton being blamed for the Gulf wars etc.,but it is something to check out.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I know this is a long video. There is allot of information to take in and disinamate. If this a way to understand why we are the way we are in financial means, then we should listen. Now I love history. I have heard in this video history I did not know. I just need a comformation on the system of financial controls. The fact that he tells us of video gamers becoming frantical killers as the (according to him) game plays the user. Now he did bring up a way I understand anolog instead of digital. As nature is analog. Now he states that in changing to digital it does not have a expressive nor thinking way of doing things as it has no soul. Now that we are in a comining of age of aritficial intelligents I beg to differ, but he is right about analog being natural.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I hope you enjoy the video, and can anyone tell me if this is the correct path. I know I do not want Mayor Bloomberg as my president, I know I want the constitutional government. Why do we keep voting in idiots as he says.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Towards the top of the page.... in the text version (i opted out of
the video link)

When he said that the most corrupt were the 50-65 year old generation

I found that too, extremely, SIMPLISTIC...and not worth much more
than a fast scroll through the rest of the rant, to see any hot-button phrases or word combinations tat would be worth my time to read in full.

the 50-65 Y.O. generation is the Woodstock, anti-Vietnam War/ Veteran's-against-the-war...free-love, generation (as a whole)
Just because a few thousand sold-out to corporate greed, & make mega-bucks on deals/golden parachutes/compensation = >> Don't
throw a blanket over the whole 'generation' (50-65-ish) as incorrigably Corrupt & un-saveable.

pffttt! on that article...
but there are many others that have a sembelance of truth in them

thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Towards the top of the page.... in the text version (i opted out of
the video link)

When he said that the most corrupt were the 50-65 year old generation

I found that too, extremely, SIMPLISTIC...and not worth much more
than a fast scroll through the rest of the rant, to see any hot-button phrases or word combinations tat would be worth my time to read in full.

the 50-65 Y.O. generation is the Woodstock, anti-Vietnam War/ Veteran's-against-the-war...free-love, generation (as a whole)
Just because a few thousand sold-out to corporate greed, & make mega-bucks on deals/golden parachutes/compensation = >> Don't
throw a blanket over the whole 'generation' (50-65-ish) as incorrigably Corrupt & un-saveable.

pffttt! on that article...
but there are many others that have a sembelance of truth in them

thanks for the link

Yeah I know what you mean here I am 50, and was 20 miles from woodstock when it happened. I think it pertained to the ones who where not of that mind set. Remember what it was like, so polorized with one group going in that direction and one going in the other. But I loved the comment on Al Glore as an idiot eating by polar bears.

new topics

top topics

join