It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maranatha Puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Can anyone shed any light on the group behind this project. Is it just another conspiracy money spinner?.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
this book came out in 2005 and yet no one has claimed the prize yet or solved this puzzle???

I heard of it, but considered the whole thing to be a creative marketing ploy to boost book sales something like "The Secret".

I did find this on it though:
The Maranatha Path

I did manage to extract a couple of particulars, though. Firstly, the "secret" doesn't have any special relevance to any of the world religions, so we won't have to worry about various jihads or crusades being launched against us as a result of the code being cracked. Also, although The Solution appears to have been encoded into Masonic ritual, one doesn't have to actually be a Mason to decode it, happily affording those of us lacking the regulation required appendage the chance of an equal opportunity.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thx, i share your thoughts on the creative marketing as i believe they also have another book with the pigs pen cypher solution from the first book printed. I came across the puzzle while looking at Chess books...(exciting i know) lol and picked it up. Just thought if i found out the group wrote and prints it I might be able to reason out the purpose of the book and puzzle and then decide if i should invest my time in it......anway, thx for your reply.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

product search of the book gives me quite a wide range of prices for the same thing form $6.99 up to $199.00

if it's reasonably or discounted priced, I would buy it just out of curiousity.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
$6.99 i could do for a bit of fun.......$199.....it would have the autographed by One of The Knights Templar.....or maybe Dan Brown.

new topics

top topics

join