It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patch Adams: The Guy you should be listening to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Not trying to make sensationalism, but already making, I really think you should listen to this man. Some of you might know him from the movie and having the "Clown Doctor" image of him, but in fact he's much more than that.
I watched an interview with him @ a "talk-show" here in Brazil and honestly? I got amazed by his speeches.

Well, I think you should see for yourself:

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams answering questions)

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams talks about his movie)

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams, the Revolutionary)

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams talking about being a North American)

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams talking about Cure and Quality of Life)

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams talking about the Pharmaceutical industry)

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams answering more questions)

www.youtube.com...
(Patch Adams talking about the way he dresses)

PS: And to all non-Portuguese speakers, just skip the video to the part where Patch starts to talk, ok? You can fully understand even without hearing the questions.

If it's worth watching the interview parts? Sure, and I hope you do.
Anyway, have a good time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I can't believe there are not more responses to this thread but this is the type of guy we need as President of US.

His "Thinking" is so basic that we forget how brain washed societies globally are now in this day in age.

He speaking the truth about "Real Life" and how it should be. This is the type of person we should all understand as "Human Beings". It doesn't matter if we are capitalists, communist, facist, etc. This is freaking basic HUMAN INTUITION.

Everyone should watch this even if the questions are in another language.

Very Good Post.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thank you, at least someone paid attention to my post. I think more people should listen to this man, he's reasonable, wise and have some excellent ideas to reformulate the mess your country is in, too bad nobody cares :|

Well, let's see what happens after your elections finish, I doubt anything changes at all, but at least the war could end.

join