It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Aliens Behind The Creation Of The Federal Reserve, In Order To Confiscate Our Gold?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I can't accept the "aliens control our governments" speculation. It's not that it scares me or blows my mind, but that it makes no sense. Why hte hell would aliens give a damn? Would you travel god knows how many light years, just so you can rule from the shadows over a backwater bunch of chuckleheads who can barely even touch their own moon?

This may sound kooky, but ...unless they are time travelers. For if they are, then suddenly all kinds of possibilities open up. Gold is a very good conductor of electricity...Now if we could just learn how to travel in to the future and see what we become, maybe we could get a leg up on them coming back to control us (maybe nip it in the bud)...just a wild thought.

Another idea, if they are not time travelers, perhaps they enjoy incredibly long life spans and seek to mold us into a society they would like us to become, and finally, it may be that we are being studied by a galactic group and the law is "no interference", but at times some rogue groups decide to interfere and drink our wine and make love on the surface...but to do it without little threat of having their styles crimped, deals are made with a select few who keep their secret...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Hi Sky show! You must be a night owl like myself. I think I am getting closer to some decisions, the more I read.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

"John F. Kennedy – (John Fitzgerald Kennedy; 35th President of the United States; Born May 29, 1917; Inaugurated January 20, 1961, Died November 22, 1963)

1. No United States president since Abraham Lincoln dared to go against the system and create his own money, as many of these so-called elected presidents were actually only instruments or puppets of the Bankers. That is until President John F. Kennedy came into office.
2. President Kennedy was not afraid to "buck the system", for he understood how the Federal Reserve System was being used to destroy the United States. As a just and honorable man, he could not tolerate such a system, for It smelled corruption from A to Z. Certainly he must have known about the Greenbacks which Abraham Lincoln created when he was In office.
3. On June 4th, 1963, President Kennedy signed a presidential document, called Executive Order 11110, which further amended Executive Order 10289 of September 19th, 1951. This gave Kennedy, as President of the United States, legal clearance to create his own money to run the country, money that would belong to the people, an interest and debt-free money. He had printed United States Notes, completely ignoring the Federal Reserve Notes from the private banks of the Federal Reserve.
4. Our records show that Kennedy issued $4,292,893,825 of cash money. It was perfectly obvious that Kennedy was out to under mine the Federal Reserve System of the United States.
5. But it was only a few months later, In November of 1963, that the world received the shocking news of President Kennedy's assassination. No reason was given, of course, for anyone wanting to commit such an atrocious crime. But for those who knew anything about money and banking, it did not take long to put the pieces of the puzzle together. For surely, President Kennedy must have had it in mind to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and return back to the United States Congress the power to create Its own money.
6. It is interesting to note that, only one day after Kennedy's assassination, all the United States notes which Kennedy had issued were called out of circulation. Was this through an executive order of the newly installed president, Lyndon B. Johnson? Was President Johnson afraid of the Bankers? Or was he one of their instruments? At any rate, all of the money President Kennedy had created was destroyed. And not a word was said to the American people."

quote in entirety from the following web site.
****** www.trosch.org/law/fed-paper-money-html ***********

There's some more on Lincoln on that site...the one I had viewed last time I was on this subject is somewhere but I can not locate it. Also of interest to me is why last summer you could search for "kennedy greenbacks" and click on pictures and get a whole bunch of them; now nothing....

[edit on 7-2-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

There's some more on Lincoln on that site...the one I had viewed last time I was on this subject is somewhere but I can not locate it. Also of interest to me is why last summer you could search for "kennedy greenbacks" and click on pictures and get a whole bunch of them; now nothing....

Most likely the owner of the website stopped paying his ISP host. No pay-ee no laun-dree.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

3. On June 4th, 1963, President Kennedy signed a presidential document, called Executive Order 11110, which further amended Executive Order 10289 of September 19th, 1951. This gave Kennedy, as President of the United States, legal clearance to create his own money to run the country, money that would belong to the people, an interest and debt-free money. He had printed United States Notes, completely ignoring the Federal Reserve Notes from the private banks of the Federal Reserve.

At one time there were 4 “kinds” of money in circulation in the US.
1) Silver certificates,
2) Gold certificates (had been taken out of circulation in 1933).
3) Unites States Notes issued by the US Treasury, and
4) Federal Reserve notes.

Number 1 was imprinted with a blue seal; number 2 was imprinted with a yellow seal; number 3 was imprinted with a red seal; and number 4 was imprinted with a green seal.

The silver certificates were the next to be taken out of circulation. The last to go were the United States Notes. Anytime a worn-out bill comes to the Fed, it is destroyed. Nowadays, any such bill is replaced with a Fed Res green bill. I am unaware of any subterranean motive behind this move to a single source of currency.

I suppose you could say the Fed Reserve System convinced the president a single source for money was needed to allay fears the Treasury and Fed might be in conflict. On making money and about money, the rich and famous (R&Fs) want certainty and clarity. You really cannot have TWO heads running the money-show.

Congress can repeal the 1913 Federal Reserve System Act anytime it gets a majority willing to do so.

Executive orders apply ONLY to the Executive Branch, and are what you might describe as “Internal Operating Instructions.”

[edit on 2/7/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
here we go...

the reptiles from the 12th planet found us
they harvested a bunch of gold for their atmosphere
upgraded our DNA so we would have a higher intelligence
trained us how to mine gold
made us obsessed with it
they return every 12,000 years and get all the gold we gathered

And since its nearing the return time they knew our society would advance far enough to go into banking systems therefore we would stockpile it for them anyways. Of course fort knox is empty and they brought down the towers so they could get all the gold out of the basement

thats the simplest answer.

ohh and almost forgot that they did harvest it themselves they just took the super advanced gold extracting robots with them as to not create confusion and give away the big surprise.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by 911fnord]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Skyshow,
I found this new (to me) twist on reasons for Kennedy's assassination quite astounding. I had never heard of this before. I had heard that Kennedy was ruffling feathers with certain ppl, mainly the CIA (Bush). Specifically because of what they wanted to happen in Cuba and what Kennedy did not want to happen in Cuba,
And I had also heard that he was shaking things up because he wanted to reveal to the American public, all information about aliens and ufo's.
And there were rumors about Johnson wanting him out of the way, so that he could move into the Presidential seat and no longer be under Kennedy Authority.
Also, some were unhappy that he wanted to stop the Viet Nam war. But this is the first that I have heard about him, Connelly and the Hunt brothers of Texas. Can we even imagine what the country would have become if Kennedy had lived? Would we have a government that we could trust? Would he have disbanded the CIA?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by sizzle]

[edit on 7-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I had heard that Kennedy was ruffling feathers with certain people, mainly the CIA (Bush). Specifically because of what they wanted to happen in Cuba and what Kennedy did not want to happen in Cuba . .

On CIA Directors, See Note 1.

Prior to 1959, the American Mafia was deeply ensconced in Havana. The worst gangster types, including Lucky Luciano, had made a corrupt bargain with the Cuban dictator Gen. Batista. The American Sugar Refining Company had sweetheart deals with the Cuban government allowing both overworking and underpaying the sugar cane workers which is one of the hardest jobs known to man.

America first became involved in Cuba in 1898 when we captured Cuba in the Spanish American War. Welcomed as liberators from the cruel Spanish rule, Americans were soon despised as much as the Spanish. We tried to impose a constitution we had written (say Hello Iraq) which included provisions the Cubans could not make foreign treaties what prior consent of the US. American business firms were to be given special status. We fought with the Cubans until 1905 when we finally withdrew because the mosquitos were too much for us.

When Fidel Castro overthrew Batista, we welcomed him as a long overdue and much needed reformer. When Castro seized the American Sugar property and expelled the Mafia, the US had enough of “reform.” Reform to America means a NEW but subservient dictator. Change the rhetoric but not the policies.

When the US withdrew its support - i.e. money - from Cuba, it left Fidel nowhere to go but to Moscow. From James Monroe to 1960 the US had a free hand in the Western Hemisphere. To let the Russians into Cuba and from there to spread land reform, free and open elections throughout the hemisphere would be a financial disaster to America businesses engaged in exploiting the people and resources of the hemisphere. NO WAY, JOSE!

Acting mainly on the faulty intel furnished by fleeing Cubans - the rich and famous - the R&Fs who stood to lose their favored status they had enjoyed under Batista as lackeys for American businesses, the CIA concocted a plan to overthrow Castro by landing 1,500 dissidents at the Bay of Pigs. The volunteers were expecting - as in VP Cheney’s flowers in Baghdad - to be greeted with celebrations by the populace. Instead, the Cubans were waiting for them and ran our small mercenary force off the island, killed or captured them. Some have said a NYTimes article the week before had alerted the Cubans to our plans but that has not been verified in Havana. It is much more likely that Castro had his own secret agents or informants in the Cuban entourage that was moving to Miami.

1961. Newly elected JFK deferred to Ike’s superior knowledge of war and allowed the flawed CIA plan to go forward. After the landing was repulsed at the water’s edge, JFK refused to enlarge the operation. A great move on his part! It showed true grit!

Whether that handling by JFK led to or encouraged Kruschev’s later decision to install 30-40 intermediate range ballistic missiles armed with nuclear warheads in Cuba is problematical. There is no doubt Castro went to the USSR and asked for the means to DETER further US efforts to overthrow his government. Kruschev took advantage of that opening to accomplish a larger purpose than defending Cuba. But that is mostly my own speculation.

In the deal with Kruschev that ended the Cuba Missile Crisis - 12 Days the World Stood Still - we solemnly agreed not to invade Cuba. We also agreed to remove 21 Jupiter ICBMs stationed in Turkey as a quid pro quo sweetener. Although the CIA tried to use its Mafia connections to assassinate Castro, none were successful. Now, if you believe as I do, that LHO pulled the trigger that killed JFK, then it is NOT likely at all that LHO was a Cuban agent. So there is NO Cuban connection to the JFK assassination. IMO.

Note 1.
Bush Sr was a US congressman from Texas (1966-1970), ambassador to the United Nations (1971-1974); Special Envoy to China (1974-1975); Republican National Chairman (1975-1976); Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director (1976-1977) . . Under Gerald Ford. Allen Dulles was the CIA director under Eisenhower. JFK’s first CIA director was John McCone.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

donwhite,
I do want you to know how much I appreciate the hard work that you have put into these informative posts. You have gone to great lengths to provide specific dates and pertinent details. If I had the authority, I would give you an applause. Since I don't I'll give you a star.
Seems that I read some wwhere, do not recall now; that the CIA had plans of blowing up a U.S. ship and blaming Cuba, so that we would be righteous in launching a war against them. But Kennedy would have no part in it. Hence, another supposed reason for his assassination.
Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

hello 911nord,
my apologies in not seeing this post earlier, as it is a very interesting theory/fact indeed. Would you possibly have a link or some type or basis of evidence to share with us?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Seems that I read some wwhere, do not recall now; that the CIA had plans of blowing up a U.S. ship and blaming Cuba, so that we would be righteous in launching a war against them.

I too have heard that story of the ship, Ms sizzle. Surely no one would have missed the opportunity to code name it “Operation Maine II.” Alluding to the earlier 1898 explosion of the USS Maine which was our excuse for going to war against Spain.

A through investigation in the 1990s concluded the USS Maine blew up on its own; coal dust was the most likely cause. Thanks for your kind words.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In the event that some may think that we are veering off-topic and steering towards a Kennedy-assassination topic; I think it all ties in with the fact that Kennedy was against the Federal Reserve. So IMHO, I think we are still on topic. So, unless the mods say otherwise, I guess we are okay here. Thanks everybody.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I think it all ties in with the fact that Kennedy was against the Federal Reserve.

Treasury. C. Douglas Dillon served as Secretary of the Treasury during all of JFK’s and part of LBJ’s term

Fed Chairman. William McChesney Martin, Jr. First appointed by Harry Truman, he served as Fed chairman from 1951 to 1970. The Chairman serves a 4 year term which means he would have been reappointed in 1955 and 1959, both times by Eisenhower.

Then JFK would have had the opportunity to reappoint him in 1963 but is it is not clear whether he or LBJ reappointed him in 1963.

Regardless it is very possible that the monetary policy favored by Dillon clashed with the policy favored by Martin. JFK would have been more likely to favor a policy sponsored by Dillon because he had appointed him. It is possible JFK did not favor a monetary policy urged by Martin who had been first appointed by Truman and reappointed two times by Eisenhower.

This could possibly explain an early conflict with JFK over issuing money. By taking the us Note out of circulation - issued by the Treasury - it sounds like the issue was resolved in favor of the Fed Chairman.

You can see that the Fed Chairman has greater continuity than any Treasury secretary. Dates are from Wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
While I am not sure the "aliens trying to get the gold" statement can be summed up so nicely and tied neatly with a bow, I personally think that there is some 'underlying desire' to strip the planet of its natural resources with no recourse. Why? I don't know...

We should listen to the people who have been around on the earth for thousands of years, as they have seen the past civilizations who outgrew and descended into chaos. Now they witness a similar civilization blowing holes in the earth and sucking out her blood etc... imagine how it must seem to them.

There is something strange about the humans tendency to do things for 'money' that are in fact unnatural, dangerous, pollutant and expensive. Have we been taught this behavior from an outside source? The history of mining precious gems etc. is such an ancient trait. The prehistory human collected obsidian for arrows. Is this not mining?

But what use would oil or gold be if they were not glorified through technology or economy. They might instead be powerful bloodlines for the earth... like her bone marrow and her blood.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

It may be another case of "sometimes the truth is hiding in plain sight". We have a good idea of who the "illuminati" is now; that is who the families that control so much of what happens around the world...one of their tentacles appears to be in international banking and control of central banks...I find the coincidence also interesting that the assassination occurred on or darn close to the 33rd parallel in Deley plaza...look into the symbolism of that and the plaza design itself (it's almost like they wanted to leave a calling card to serve as a warning for others who might dare try and usurp them...odd how these groups are so obsessed with symbolism, look how Washington D.C. was designed for another example)...and that "they" took care of that little billion dollar note's backed up with precious metals problem within the following 24 hours!!!...of course all of the other theory stuff is interesting, but could it have been hyped to distract us from this? When you "cross" these people, things have a tendency to get kinda' nasty.

Look what happened with the Liberty Dollar backed by Gold, and the minted Ron Paul dollars...the feds went in there and busted that all up and took everything...now it's in the courts--I haven't followed it for several months, but this happened just before I was wanting to buy a bunch of the Liberty certificates and coins and start using them...and all the while I thought this was the land of the free! Yeah, it's free as long as you do as you are told.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Somehow I hadn't heard about these Ron Paul dollars. Can you provide a link for me? Someone else mentioned it, but haven't had a chance to look into it.
Also I have remembered a few of those illuminatti family names.
Rotschild, Dupont, Kennedy (does not give first names) rockefeller....

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Look what happened with the Liberty Dollar backed by Gold, and the minted Ron Paul dollars...the feds went in there and busted that all up and took everything...now it's in the courts -

Only the US government can make money.

US Constitution Article I
Section 8. The Congress shall have power . . To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures; To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States; To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

Section 10. No state shall . . coin money; emit bills of credit;

I should think this makes it perfectly clear who can and who cannot make money.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

donwhite,
i don't have the time to look it up right now, but i am prett certain that i read that the federal reserve was not even entirely made up of U.S. government. So how can they say only the U.S. can legally make U.S. dollars or coins?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

. . I am prett certain that i read that the federal reserve was not even entirely made up of U.S. government. So how can they say only the U.S. can legally make U.S. dollars or coins?

Congress has given the Fed that power by law.

The Federal Reserve System is a privately owned corporation chartered by the US Congress to be our nation’s central bank. The Fed deals with all aspects of banking and monetary policy. Every bank that wears the sign saying “Member of the Federal Reserve System” belongs. Those banks are assessed a sum of money based on their assets to pay the operating expenses of the Fed.

There are 7 Governors of the national Fed Board appointed for 1 14 year term. The present Chairman of the Board is Ben S. Bernanke who was appointed in 2006. The Chairman serves a 4 year term. The president of the US and the Senate make all those appointments which is what gives the US govt control over the Federal Reserve System.

The Fed loans money to its member banks. It charges them interest. It is currently 4% and is known as the DISCOUNT rate. It is called “discount” because the interest is deducted in advance. If a member bank wants to borrow $1 million, the Fed sends them $960,000 but bills their account $1 million. If the Fed wants to increase the available supply of money, they lower the discount rate. If they want to decrease the available supply of money, the raise the discount rate. There is a general consensus among economists that an econo9my does best when it is INFLATING. But there is one caveat, the rate of productively increase must be equal to or slightly more than the rate of inflation. Good times can go on forever if we can keep that balance.

When the sub-prime mortgage meltdown came, builders stopped building new houses, and more houses were on the market for sale than people who could buy them. This caused a slump at the banks, at Lowes and Home Depot, at all major appliance stores, tv stores, and so on. It is very hard to say how deep this slump will go and how long it will last. No one knows the future. Because I’m retired, the US Govt. will send me $300 around May. I will do my duty and spend it.

You, being both younger and prettier, will get $600 or if married, $1,200. As a younger person, I’d recommend you buy US Savings Bonds, series II. First, you can’t cash the bonds for 6 months. This means you will get by without the extra money. You can hold the bonds for up to 20 years and they automatically renew. They pay only modest interest but you don’t have to worry about the company going broke. As long as there is a United States of America, the bonds will be good.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join