It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Aliens Behind The Creation Of The Federal Reserve, In Order To Confiscate Our Gold?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth

I certainly didn't mean to derail your thread with the Rockefeller thing but I do believe that we are naive to not consider the possibility that superior Alien races have probably been engaging with our planet for perhaps 1000's of years and for whatever reasons they have enough control of our governments to have them ridicule us and the Idea that they even exist which to me is extremely suspicious in of itself. Since they have decided to remain secretive and behind the curtain then I can only believe that they do not have good intentions for humans and are definitely using us as some kind of slave race or an experiment.

With regard to the idea of Aliens engaging with humanity for thousands of years, and behind the scenes, I would recommend reading a book called 'Gods Of Eden' by William Bramley.

The author originally intended to write a book about the history of warfare, and what motivates mankind to continually indulge in it, expectiing to find a mixture of the normal culprits (economics, territory expansion, etc). During his research, time after time, instead of finding the expected reasons he discovered UFOs.

He ended up writing an 'alternative' history of the world, including the interaction of UFOs and aliens at all the pivotal historical moments, secret societies, the setting up of modern central banking, and inflationary and fractional reserve banking, and other stuff to numrous to go into here.
A few of the chapters also directly relate to the OPs original post and request for info/opinions on aliens and gold

It's a rollercoaster of a book, and made me rethink my view of the world more than any other. Well worth a read

@ sizzle ... Good thread. Starred and flagged

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Sounds like a good read indeed. Next time I get to civilazation, I'll see about picking up a copy. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I think this has to be the very first time I have ever seen support of the Federal Reserve. I can't believe my eyes! I bet I can find more against it than you can find for it.

The Federal Reserve System.
Created on December 23, 1913. It is a quasi-governmental corporation. Somewhat akin to the American Red Cross. That is, privately owned but operating under a charter from the US Congress. See it at 12 USC § 242. It is the Congress that approves the president’s appointments of the 12 regional governors who make up the Board and the Chairman of the Board of Governors. Currently that's Ben Bernanke whose term expires in 2010.

All banks that display the “Member of the Federal Reserve System” sign are part owners of the System. Each bank contributes according to a formula to fund the operation of the Fed. All member banks must conduct banking business according to standards set by the Fed. All such banks are subject to periodic audits to assure conformity.

One of the rules the member banks must adhere to is the daily “settlement” which occurs each night at midnight. If a bank is “short” then it must borrow enough from the Fed to balance the books. If it is “over” then it can reduce its debt to the Fed. One of the two interest rates Mr. Bernanke announces from time to time is called the “overnight” rate. Logically enough. The current rate is 3.5%. The other rate is the discount rate. See below.

For most banks this is like “running a tab” at the neighborhood bar. The loan is never paid off. Sometimes the amount owed goes up, sometimes it goes down. But every day you have to pay the rate on the balance. Hey, 1/365th of 3.5% is 0.0095%. Not a lot for a guy who has a lot. For $1 million in hock, that is $95.89 a day. Let’s see you do that!

The Fed
also controls the amount of money in circulation. This is done by allowing member banks to “borrow” money from the Fed, based on their solvency, of course. No sub-prime borrowers here! The rate charged to member banks is called the “discount” rate. What that means is if you borrow $1,000,000 at 4%, the current discount rate, you’d get a credit in your account of $960,000 but you’d owe $1,000,000. Collecting the interest up front is called “discounting.” Raise the rate to discourage borrowing, lower it to encourage borrowing.

Point? You cannot run a $14 trillion economy out of your hip pocket.

Reference.
The XVI Amendment. Proposed to the states on July 12, 1909. It was adopted on February 25, 1913. One of the shortest amendments, it has but 30 words. But those words up-dated the 1787 Constitution and brought the United States into the modern world. Prior to the adoption of this amendment the Federal government’s revenue was limited to 1) excise taxes, 2) import duties, and 3) lease or sale of Federal lands. An income tax had been enacted under Abraham Lincoln in 1863, and remained in effect until the late 1880s. It was a very low rate and applied only to people making over $5,000 a year. This was at a time when privates in the Army were paid $9 a month. The Supreme Court declared it unconstitutional.

[edit on 2/6/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I had to reply to myself to get this thing to work. But for those who don't know; These ideas are not just Stitchin's, Tsarion's or even David Icke's, but as you will see in a sample shown below; are known the world over by just about every race of ppl:

In India, extensive histories exist regarding the Naga, a Reptilian race said to live underground and interact with the kings and others on the surface. These beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Pacific Ocean which sank beneath the waves. This is a recurring story throughout the world. Indian histories also refer to a Reptilian race called the "Sarpa" who founded civilisation, creating the cannibalistic Dravidians, being the source of the Hindu caste system (based upon a Draconian caste hierarchy, apparently), and demanded human sacrifice. A Nordic race was said to have created the Aryans, and when the two peoples combined, they formed the beginnings of Indian civilisation. Ancient Sanscrit texts also refer to spacecraft and aircraft called Vimana. Nuclear debris has been found in regions said to be destroyed by 'the gods' in Kashmir and other locations throughout the Indian peninsula.

The Hopi refer to a race of Reptilians called the Sheti, or Snake-Brothers, who live underground. The Cherokee and other American Indian peoples also refer to Reptilian races, as well as their origins in Atlantis The Chinese, Japanese and Europeans extensively speak throughout their history of beings such as Dragons (both physical and non-physical forms thereof), Dracul (devil-dragon humanoids), Vampires, Kappa, and others. The first Emperor of China, Huang-Ti, was said to be part Dragon, and was said to be born looking like a Reptilian. It was also said that his mother was impregnated by a beam of light emanating from the star Alpha Draconis, which Stewart Swerdlow and others claim is the home star system of the Draco Reptilian species.
www.reptilianagenda.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

as you can see below these ideas of an alien race are shared the world over, and not by just a few scattered writers, selling a book for $19.95:

sorry about the double post. am having all kinds of trouble. Someone want to play the theme from the Twilight Zone? I tried 3 times to post and it came up blank. Then when I did it again from scratch it double-posted.
Yikes, the lizards are out to get me.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

I cannot recall the website at the moment, but if I ever find it again, I will post it. I have lost a lot of valuable links it seems. But I once read that there was some speculation about the sinking of the Titanic in connection with the Federal Reserve. Because some of the very prestigious people aboard that maiden voyage would have been important enough to halt the enactment of the Federal Reserve.
Gee! What a coincidence! What is that Skeptic Overlord says about coincidences?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

I can't accept the "aliens control our governments" speculation. It's not that it scares me or blows my mind, but that it makes no sense. Why hte hell would aliens give a damn? Would you travel god knows how many light years, just so you can rule from the shadows over a backwater bunch of chuckleheads who can barely even touch their own moon?

What's the point of it? What can possibly be achieved this way? A race so far advanced would be able to openly terrify us into servitude at less cost and better efficiency.

They want gold? There are four rocky planets, a full asteroid belt, and hte kupier belt to poke into - and htye pick the one place that would cuase the absolute most problems for themselves?

Sorry, Occam's not shaving with htis one

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Ignatius Loyola Donnelly was a lawyer. In 1882, he published “Atlantis: The Antediluvian World” his best known work, detailing his theories concerning the mythical lost continent of Atlantis. He was nominated for Vice President of the United States in 1900 by the Populist Party which rose out of the national Farmers' Alliance movement. He stood on a platform that called for abandonment of the Gold Standard and later for Free Silver, a graduated income tax, direct election of senators, civil service reform, and an eight-hour work day.

Mu is the name of a hypothetical lost continent
, which is thought to have been located in the Pacific Ocean before it sank beneath the waters, similar to Atlantis. The idea of Mu first appeared in the works of the antiquarian Augustus Le Plongeon (1825–1908), a 19th century traveler and writer. He claimed to have translated the ancient Mayan writings, which told the story of an even older continent of Mu, which had foundered in a similar fashion to Atlantis, with the survivors founding the Maya civilization. From Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...(lost_continent)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i've had a similar theory, though it doesn't involve the federal reserve as much as...

allow me to elaborate... imagine a world where, yes, aliens create humans to mine precious metals, gold being one of them... at a time in which humans become thinking beings (eat of the tree of knowledge) they no longer mine unconditionally... so, the gods create a system whereby the more gold you give god the more favour returned to you.... the gods "inspire" the building of temples of worship where humans bring their gold to gift to god... result? the gold is collected in central repositories around the world awaiting "their" return and the withdrawl...

now, all this seems likie crazy speculation until you consider Pizarro's impressions of the Incan wealth he encountered... sheets of gold lining the walls of the temples, all belonging to the gods... to the inca, gold had no other value i.e. it wasn't used for currency...

so one has to ask, where did this notion come from?

fast foward to a time where gold is mined, minted, hoarded, guarded and then vanishes! hmmmm... "where did all my gold go?" ... good question

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by CyberTruth

I can't accept the "aliens control our governments" speculation. It's not that it scares me or blows my mind, but that it makes no sense. Why hte hell would aliens give a damn? Would you travel god knows how many light years, just so you can rule from the shadows over a backwater bunch of chuckleheads who can barely even touch their own moon?

What's the point of it? What can possibly be achieved this way? A race so far advanced would be able to openly terrify us into servitude at less cost and better efficiency.

They want gold? There are four rocky planets, a full asteroid belt, and hte kupier belt to poke into - and htye pick the one place that would cuase the absolute most problems for themselves?

Sorry, Occam's not shaving with htis one

who says they came from "how many light years away"? Who says they were that "advanced" that they didn't need gold? I always find this attempt to "debunk" alien intervention the oddest, yet most common... I'll suggest that "they" came from a planet that once was the asteroid belt and escaped with their lives... imagine if you will, they we slightly more advanced then we are today, for instance. Then all of this makes far more sense... no?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

There are accounts that I have studied of late, that suggest, that they are not coming from other planets. That they have been here for a long, long time. That they live mostly in underground cities.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No. No, I'm sorry, I cannot allow you to continue with this horrid, horrid exercise of giving free airtime to people who are, to put it bluntly, pulling stuff out of their asses.

Originally posted by sizzle

In India, extensive histories exist regarding the Naga, a Reptilian race said to live underground and interact with the kings and others on the surface. These beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Pacific Ocean which sank beneath the waves. This is a recurring story throughout the world. Indian histories also refer to a Reptilian race called the "Sarpa" who founded civilisation, creating the cannibalistic Dravidians, being the source of the Hindu caste system (based upon a Draconian caste hierarchy, apparently), and demanded human sacrifice.

The Naga are bringers of rain, wealth, and fertility, and dwell in the underground palace-city of Boghavati. They are regarded as being fairly ill-tempered and prone to biting in the Mahabharata, which may in fact be speaking of them as actual snakes (The word "naga" itself means "snake" and its usuage is ambiguous. It can speak of the supernatural race, or actual snakes, or persons showing traits associated with either - it can also apply to elephants)

I have never heard of anything regarding these "Sarpa" and a full stream of web searches tells me that "Sarpa" was a Colombian airline. I've also failed to find any mention of sunken continents in Indian myth

...Cannibalistic Dravidians? Does this author know anything about India? 'Cuase right there we're bordering on some pretty blatant racism.

A Nordic race was said to have created the Aryans, and when the two peoples combined, they formed the beginnings of Indian civilisation.

Nordic, huh? I think someone's confusing the Nazi idea of "Aryan" with the actual definition of the term. The people of Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and northwestern India are Aryans. Pre-Aryan civilization was already going pretty well in India by the time those migrants managed to get through the Hindu Kush.

Ancient Sanscrit texts also refer to spacecraft and aircraft called Vimana. Nuclear debris has been found in regions said to be destroyed by 'the gods' in Kashmir and other locations throughout the Indian peninsula.

Actually, no, the Vedas (What's with the "ancient Sanskrit texts"? Yeah they're old and in Sanskrit, but they're still around and pretty easy to get a hold of. I guess we have to try to sound esoteric and mysterious...) talk about the Vimana. A Vimana is a Vimana, not a flying machine. It's sad that so many self-proclaimed experts fail to understand that Hindu religious writing and art is almost entirely symbolism, and not literalism. Many are simply meant to represent the sun or clouds

Really, nuclear debris in Kashmir? The Mahabharata is often poorly quoted and edited to support this, but what it honestly describes is a plague reducing a village to ruin.

The Hopi refer to a race of Reptilians called the Sheti, or Snake-Brothers, who live underground. The Cherokee and other American Indian peoples also refer to Reptilian races, as well as their origins in Atlantis

Unfortunately, I've also found no Hopi resource talking about these guys - lots of UFO cites citing a quote of a quote of a quote pointing at the Hopi, though. And the Cherokee talk about their Atlantean origins? I'll have to call up by buddy Don to find out all about how he's from Atlantis...

I'm afraid you're letting your chain get yanked here. Unfortunately that's not at all surprising, it's amazing how much terrible and bad info there is on hte web regarding Native American beliefs, It seems that claiming that "Native Americans say this!" is supposed to add instant credibility. THIS Native American is here to inform you that it's full of crap.

The Chinese, Japanese and Europeans extensively speak throughout their history of beings such as Dragons (both physical and non-physical forms thereof), Dracul (devil-dragon humanoids), Vampires, Kappa, and others.

Dracul, draugr, dragon - All from the same root indo-european word meaning liar, or bad spirit. The European dragon is a cultural construct stemming from Christian belief regarding the serpent. The vampire is, prior to Bram Stoker, a blood-drinking spirit entity, not an animate corpse, and it has its roots in the same area as the origin of the "dragon". They have squat to do with Kappa (who would more represent the European concept of trolls). I'm not sure where the idea that dracul is human-dragon hybrids, but I think I saw it in an RPG once?

The first Emperor of China, Huang-Ti, was said to be part Dragon, and was said to be born looking like a Reptilian. It was also said that his mother was impregnated by a beam of light emanating from the star Alpha Draconis, which Stewart Swerdlow and others claim is the home star system of the Draco Reptilian species.
www.reptilianagenda.com...

The list of things Huang Ti "did" could fill the internet. He's the ultimate cultural hero, with every accomplishment of China being attributed to this one emperor, whom historians maintain was actually a Han God that got turned into a historical emperor during the Shou dynasty.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by never_tell

Not especially, since if you squished all the material of the asteroid belt together you would get an object slightly smaller than Pluto - too small for a substantial gravitational field, an atmosphere, or a magnetosphere. If, if life were to develop on such a world, stepping onto Earth would cause catastrophic and unavoidable death as gravity crushes them, the atmosphere smothers them and causes them to explode in flames from the friction.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by never_tell

Not especially, since if you squished all the material of the asteroid belt together you would get an object slightly smaller than Pluto - too small for a substantial gravitational field, an atmosphere, or a magnetosphere. If, if life were to develop on such a world, stepping onto Earth would cause catastrophic and unavoidable death as gravity crushes them, the atmosphere smothers them and causes them to explode in flames from the friction.

well first of all, we don't know how much of the asteroid belt has been scattered 'to the wind"... we also don't know what kind of gravitational field it could have had, perhaps if we apply our present knowledge, it doesn't make sense, but that's not to suggest it didn't have a false gravity or that beings lived within an environemt of false gravity or...

i guess my point is that aliens could have come from our own solar system, perhaps Mars or venus then, if you don't like the asteroid belt, we really don't know... but to suggest that they came from so far away and had such advanced technology and then summize that earth and humans would be a worthless commodity, is perhaps just as far fetched... again, we just don't know and its all speculations based on clues and "facts" of the day...

btw... i think they're living inside the moon! lol.. don't get me started

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Okay, How about Wikipedia then, and understand, that I never said the accounts were true. I just said that there were more accounts available than from the two that you mentioned and from free resources as well:

Reptilian humanoids have been common in the myths and legends of many cultures throughout history. There are many myths claiming that reptilians have slept with multiple European political leaders. Some people even claim that Julius Caesar was a reptilian offspring from the planet Xenorgon.

[edit] Europe
Cecrops I, the first mythical King of Athens was half man, half snake. In mythology, the Titans and Gigantes were winged-man princes with serpents as their retainers. This is illustrated, for example, on a frieze on the Pergamon Altar in Pergamum. In these images from Pergamum, some of which depict gigantomachy, one sees the giant Klyteros with huge serpents between his legs. Boreas (Aquilon to the Romans) was the Greek god of the cold north wind, described by Pausanias as a winged man with serpents between his legs.[1]

[edit] India
In Indian scriptures and legends, the Naga (Devanagari: नाग) are reptilian beings said to live underground and interact with human beings on the surface. In some versions, these beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Indian Ocean that sank beneath the waves. Indian texts also refer to a reptilian race called the "Sarpa" (Devanagari: सर्प). The Syrictæ (Greek: Skiritai; Latin: Sciritae) of India were a tribe of men with snake-like nostrils in place of noses and bandy serpentine legs.

[edit] East Asia
The Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean and Japanese speak throughout their history of Lóng (Yong in Korean, Ryu in Japanese) or dragons, conceived of in both physical and non-physical forms, but rarely depicted in humanoid form, though they may assume a non-reptilian human form.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think that I just stumbled across something, thanks to the suggestion of a fellow member here. For me, personally, it answers a lot of things. Maybe not everything. And it might not be everyone else's answer. Just to clarify; this is not exactly about the gold theory, but it has a lot to say about the Federal Reserve and a whole lot more. Very fascinating! As I cannot post it in it's entirety, I strongly encourage you to read the whole thing at the link that I will provide for you. And it's free, doesn't cost $19.95 to read. Here it is:

The "Grey Men" Tape
This is an edited transcription of a lecture taped April 23, 1988. The information is valid and, if anything, more easily recognized today -- Hatonn

Let us call the group which has elaborate, and successful, plans to rule your nation and your world, the Internationalists. When I refer to the Internationalists I am referring to a very elite group of about twelve to thirteen 'families'. These "families" hold your "purse strings" - zipper and lock, to all the bags of money in your world. Sound impossible? Nay, it is not only possible, it is extremely easy to visualize after I have explained it to you.

As I move along, I will give you some names and places whereby you can check it out on an individual basis. I wish never to place any human at risk, however, so in all instances I will only refer to those already having come forth with 'public' statements or information.

I will also have to explain a few terms used to have any sense of continuity. Therefore, as we move along, forgive me for any digression in attempt to give a definition, e.g., of 'fractional banking'.

First, you must fully come into understanding that there truly ARE the elite few, with plans well founded and functioning, who control both the world financial markets and ultimately will control all peoples of the world. Do not err in your thoughts by thinking I am speaking of 'someone else in the world', I speak more for the United States of America than I do of the remainder of your world.

As I pull portions of the puzzle together for this document I shall again be referring to such groups as the Trilateral Commission, the Council of Foreign Relations, and the Bilderburgers. Forgive me if I am repetitious. I may need to be repetitious in order to fit the pieces in proper perspective.

You must know that there ar certain families (literally) that control the hard currency. The countries wherein these families abide are known as hard currency countries. These thirteen families have control of the policy making and the decision making of the central banks of those countries. They are owners, these families, of the majority of the stock of the regional banks of the Federal Reserve System. 'Federal Reserve' would indicate to the more uninformed, that this is a Federal Government Branch. This is untrue, the Federal Reserve System is NOT a branch of your federal government. Just as these families control the regional banks of the Federal Reserve System, they also control the currencies that are not allowed to fluctuate. Note here that the American dollar is the standard against which all other currency is measured. All other nations are affected according to the changing values of the dollar. Not only do these families control the currencies, but they likewise control the banks. This, friends, is in all the leading nations of your world.
www.serendipity.li...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
For fellow Texans and Kennedy admirers, I would like to insert this piece as well:

I am truly going to tie all this together but you must bear with me for there are so many facets. I must make it clear what I am going to say. I will explain to you why, if you don't already know, it was so very important to ones of 'the opposition', and why there was an assassination attempt against Mr. Connelly's life as well as Kennedy's.

Why are those men 'broken' today and a state in severe financial trouble? It is because the Internationalists learned of what the Hunt brothers and Mr. Connelly were trying to do. Texas, a state by treaty, can legally secede from your union. The Hunt brothers and Mr. Connelly knew that Texas had the ability to set up their own country and have their own currency. That is why they could be solvent and not be under the dictates of the Federal Reserve System. Or, simply stated, under the control of the international bankers.

At about the same time they were in the process of gaining a corner on the silver of the world. This was in order to finance a process whereby they could overcome the international bankers and it was at that point the Hunt brothers were smashed. John Connelly was almost killed, and Texas, which could have been the only state in the union to fulfill breaking out of the trap, has been punished with some extremely major problems. Today, portions of Dallas and Fort Worth, Houston and other wealthy, wealthy cities have gone on to resemble ghost towns in your Old West. Ones who had grown rich in the oil industry have been severely punished, the Hunts and Connelly are bankrupt.

The Internationalists became so incensed, so angry, at what these Texans had done that they broke the back of the oil industry, and the major oil producers of Texas. It was a well designed plan and executed in perfection.

When one attempts to interfere with the plans of the international bankers, you can see what the results can be. The Hunt brothers were working directly with the Shah of Iran, on the above plan. Immediately thereafter one of the Texas bankers was killed, the Shah of Iran deposed, and the Hunt brothers were forced into bankruptcy.
www.serendipity.li...

For those of you who are not up on Texas government, this statement is very true. Texas is a republic and reserves the right to become it's own country.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sizzle,

Oh, I wasn't harshing on you. I understand you were just using someone else's material
I probably wouldn't have even paid it much attention until my eye caught the word "Hopi" and my brain went into immediate "Ah crap, here we go..." mode. It's sort of a Pavlovian response from being on these forums too long
Every time I see anyone making claims of Native American mythology, I can be almost guaranteed it is going to be one of three sources:

1) Mormons seeking validation for their religion
2) Syncretism from the Spanish conversion of the Aztec
3) Four Hopi dudes who made a nice buck selling snake oil to crystal-wavers

The rest is just garnish.

Originally posted by never_tell
well first of all, we don't know how much of the asteroid belt has been scattered 'to the wind"... we also don't know what kind of gravitational field it could have had, perhaps if we apply our present knowledge, it doesn't make sense, but that's not to suggest it didn't have a false gravity or that beings lived within an environemt of false gravity or...

i guess my point is that aliens could have come from our own solar system, perhaps Mars or venus then, if you don't like the asteroid belt, we really don't know... but to suggest that they came from so far away and had such advanced technology and then summize that earth and humans would be a worthless commodity, is perhaps just as far fetched... again, we just don't know and its all speculations based on clues and "facts" of the day...

btw... i think they're living inside the moon! lol.. don't get me started

And I suppose the lack of evidence is in itself proof of all this?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I understand that. I have American Indian blood as well. Cherokee.
And I always try to be careful when stating theory vs absolute fact. That's why I had no prob with being moved to skunk works. If I had been a member longer, I might have known in advance that this was where I should have posted first. No harm done.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
ok hi everyone, how is everyone doing out there?

i think the idea of advanced beings aiding in our "evolution" is true

i think the idea that this was done to better create a being that was able to do their work for them "mining gold" is possible , and perhaps one of the main reasons.

I strongly disagree that the federal reserve was designed to confiscate our gold for aliens. I think the federal reserve was designed to exert more control over governments and their citizens. It was designed to indebt governments and be able to then influence them much more. The federal reserve has accomplished that. The U.S Fed went off the gold standard because other country's were creating a run on our gold stash, and our political power and military ooomph was going to be crippled, if our reserves were drained, so nixon took us off (or kissinger) for rockefellar. Gold now is used by central banks to help surpress the value of gold so the masses stay confident in the paper "money" game. If they did it to confiscate our gold, they would have outlawed gold ownership.

I think aliens could get gold from our nearby planets or moon or perhaps asteroids. do a google search on space gold and you will see the fortune's that are in space (I wonder that there are not projects going on that are hoarding the sh$t up their). so in the past they may have taken alot from our "virgin planet" but now i would think they would have moved on to more unpopulated and untapped areas. If they did use us back then perhaps they are using us again in "nearby space" to mine it for "them"? perhaps they use it for their craft like we use oil? the last two questions were pure speculation however ,Considering money makes the world go round, and that their may be 1000 trillion on a single asteroid makes me think that we are up their getting gold (for who in this day and age is probably our selves, but who knows.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by cpdaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join