It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Aliens Behind The Creation Of The Federal Reserve, In Order To Confiscate Our Gold?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Thanks for that referral, I will look into it. I recall reading some years ago that an experiment was done to try to re-create the ark of the covenant. If memory serves me; and it is distant... it was said that the power was so awesome that the experiment had to be stopped.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Forestlady hit the nail on the head as to why the US got off the gold standard. There's just not enough to meet the needs of ANY modern economy - even the most backwater places in the world are economically strong enough that gold would be, at best, a hassle, and at worst, a massive hindrance.

Now, I can't say I have ever heard anyone except Zachariah Sitchen and Michael Tsarion pushing the "aliens invented us to mine gold" theory. My main problem with the idea is that it assumes that these aliens are advanced enough to create humanity in its many varieties, but not smart enough to mine their own gold without slave labor. There's also the problem that these aliens gave us what might be the least-efficient design for mining possible. I mean really, if YOU were going to engineer a slave race to mine your gold, would YOU start with a primate you found in a tree, or would you go with a badger or something?

Trying to tie this stuff into the already odd approach to the illuminati (for a secret society, it sure seems that everyone knows everything about them, have you noticed? Usually at $19.95 per book!) is just like mixing vegemite with cat litter. No matter how hard you try you're not going to develop a culinary delight.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Please don't take this as argumentative, but our dear guv has only too recently been telling us how very willing our neighbors to the south are to do jobs that we won't, for far less. Hmmm?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

u2u me the link if you find it about Queen Anne. i had not heard that specific tidbit, but it doesn't surprise me.

And in regard to the Ark, neither does that.

We, the sheep, hold these truths to be non evident. That someone has pulled the wool over our eyes, and tricked us to believe up is down, left is right, and good is evil. We labor with our eyes only focused on the carrots presented right before us, because it is simpler to go with the flow and just believe what we are told about the status quo.

Gotta Run, check back tonight...
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I believe that I have already staed my opinions on what I think of the Stitchin Theory. And no, he and Tsarion are not the only two who mention the aliens needing gold for certain purposes. That is the only theory that I think may hold any water (so-to-speak). I do not believe that they created us. I do not believe I came from a monkey.
However I do think there is a high probability of life other than human, and maybe they do require gold.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
in its many varieties, but not smart enough to mine their own gold without slave labor. There's also the problem that these aliens gave us what might be the least-efficient design for mining possible. I mean really, if YOU were going to engineer a slave race to mine your gold, would YOU start with a primate you found in a tree, or would you go with a badger or something?

That made me laugh. Very true. A badger would be an excellent choice.

Personally I doubt the 'Repto/crossbreed/control' theory, and are more supportive of the 'royal lineage/esoteric knowledge/control' theory. In either case you cannot deny there is a societal mechanism in place that keeps the rich getting richer, and breeding among themselves. All the while keeping the slaves/serfs/citizens in check and working towards some common goal, unbeknownst to themselves. You can't say that you don't see that.

Maybe its not 13 families sacrificing virgins to a shapeshifting James Earl Jones, but something is a foot, yes?
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

In 1913, the Federal Reserve was created. Which meant that our economy was no longer backed by gold. Why? I mean; REALLY, WHY? That is, if you attest to the theory of the ancient manuscripts and their assertions that this alien race requires gold. . . it might make sense as to why we are no longer a gold-backed economy. Do any of you have any opinions on this theory? Because at this moment, that is all it is, is a theory. What do you think?

Do I have a theory? Just ask around. I have more theories than there are hypotheses.

1) Specie is precious metals used in the form of coins. The US has about $50 b. in gold and a like amount in silver. We have $400 b. in printed Federal Reserve notes. In other words, there is not enough precious metals to serve the needs of a modern economy. That is one big reason we are off the gold standard. [ForestLady and Waling Fox have already mentioned this.]

2) Alexander Hamilton was first to see the need for a central bank. The 13 colonies had borrowed heavily from France and Holland and we needed to establish our credit by making timely payments. Congress created the National Bank of the United States. Andrew Jackson vetoed the law to renew the charter. From around 1832 until 1913, we had no central bank. Every state chartered bank was empowered to print money. Counterfeiting was rampant. The R&Fs - rich and famous - dealt mainly in gold or British pounds. Poor people - most of the population - had no gold and could not use a foreign currency.

William Jennings Bryan made his famous Cross of Gold speech as a populist trying to get the ratio of silver - fairly plentiful - to gold - already scarce - increased so as to have more money in circulation. As you may also know, he lost all 3 of his runs for the pertinency. “He was nominated three times to represent the Democratic party as their presidential candidate. Three times he was defeated. Known for his quick wit and mastery of spoken language, Bryan was a stirring speaker. In 1896, he railed in support of the coinage of free silver and the end of the gold standard: "You shall not press down upon the brow of labor a crown of thorns. You shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold . . In 1925, Bryan led the [anti-evolution] prosecution of John T. Scopes . . " www.redmondwashington.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That's a very interesting theory. I am starting to believe more and more that an alien race is responsible for a lot the mess our world is in today,. John D. Rockefeller who has affected our planet so completely with this oil domination and of course he was instrumental in the creation of the Federal Reserve as well - Our world is so screwed up because of this one individual and every time I see this picture of him and I realize the overall affect whether good or bad on this world he has had, - the more I am convinced that he was not human. Look at this picture of him and tell me this guy is not an alien!!!
Or at least some kind of Alien-Human Hybrid!!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

I think this has to be the very first time I have ever seen support of the Federal Reserve. I can't believe my eyes! I bet I can find more against it than you can find for it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Looks reptilian to me!!
LOL!
No kidding, My maternal grandfather was somewhat psychic, and every time he tried to say Rockefeller's name, he spat on the ground.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Please don't take this as argumentative, but our dear guv has only too recently been telling us how very willing our neighbors to the south are to do jobs that we won't, for far less. Hmmm?

I dont understand what you mean by this, can you elaborate on your idea and clarify it a little for me?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Interesting reading - enjoyed it

I must say that it seems a little far-fetched in my opinion, I mean, why would an alien race travel so long distances just to gain gold from us? humans do a lot of stupid things... I think the aliens, or whatever they are, would come up with something much smarter. This is just my opinion.

An the above photo of John Rockefeller looks a little weird... but have in mind that he is an old man on that photo - and old people normally get a different facial expression when they get older, and sometimes a little weird expression

Look at this photo taken in 1885:

[edit on 6-2-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Gold is one of the most comment elements in the universe. there's a ton of it out there in space. if the aliens wanted it they wouldn't have to come here for it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well, I was just thinking outside the box a bit. If the cost of mining for the gold was the guv's true prob. ... Remember all the recent upheaval when certain members of congres tried to pass all those controversial laws for illegal aliens, saying that they were willing to take the lower paying jobs that American Citizens wouldn't?
With all their other history of law breaking and writing up new laws for themselves; surely it wouldn't be a really big chore to issue the illegals some green cards and let them run over and mine it for them. If that was the real problem. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I highly doubt it. The Reserve (essentially) controls our money, our soft money that isn't backed up by precious metals. I'm sure they'd much rather be sitting on a pile of gold then a pile of paper.

Interesting though, and I'll support any theory that slanders the Reserve. If this line of investigation interests you, do some research into Colonel House. He was the man who incubated the Reserve and made sure it came into existence. He was also behind the creation of an income tax. He was also involved in the creation of the Council on Foreign Relations. So he was involved heavily in the interests of the major banking families in New York and London and you could probably draw connections from him to any major event in the economic and money system in America.

But in any case, keep researching and looking for answers, that puts you above the average person.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by avingard]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by damagemouse

Well, I am not really privvy to that information. But if that is true and they don't need our gold and they don't need us... what the blazes are they doing here?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
Interesting reading - enjoyed it

An the above photo of John Rockefeller looks a little weird... but have in mind that he is an old man on that photo - and old people normally get a different facial expression when they get older, and sometimes a little weird expression

Look at this photo taken in 1885:

Well he could have been secretly replaced by a look alike Alien-Hybrid at some point in his life to more easily blend into the Human environment

[edit on 6-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Now, if I was a true conspiracy minded individual, who saw demons behind every tree, I would be suspiciously asking, "Why has my thread been moved twice in a matter of hours, and finally ending up in smelly old skunk-works?'
But, the moderators have very nicely explained their reasons for it, so I have to say, "No conspiracy here. Mods just doing there job. Keep up the good work."

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Ha,

Well
I certainly didn't mean to derail your thread with the Rockefeller thing but I do believe that we are naive to not consider the possibility that superior Alien races have probably been engaging with our planet for perhaps 1000's of years and for whatever reasons they have enough control of our governments to have them ridicule us and the Idea that they even exist which to me is extremely suspicious in of itself. Since they have decided to remain secretive and behind the curtain then I can only believe that they do not have good intentions for humans and are definitely using us as some kind of slave race or an experiment.

In terms of being moved to Skunk works that is not really a bad thing. If you are moved to BTS then you seriously know your thread has been killed

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

I didn't take it as a bad thing. I was just having a little fun. Didn't want anyone getting too serious. This as I said in the beginning is just theory. That's all that it can be. Very loosely based on almost non-existent facts. And that is the most probable reason it was moved to skunk works.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by sizzle]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join