It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Aliens Behind The Creation Of The Federal Reserve, In Order To Confiscate Our Gold?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
In my recent studies for answers to the mysteries surrounding our human origins, the reliability of the Bible texts, etc, I had a revelation of sorts that might line up with the theory that some have about other life forms, that some refer to as aliens. Countless ancient texts refer to these beings as a reality. Even the Bible. I have to believe that there is something to all of this.
In nearly every account of the so-called, 'Master Race,' we, humans were created as a slave race to mine gold for them. I don't know that I totally buy into that concept of 'THEM' creating, 'US.' But, the gold connection does grab my attention. Here is why:

In 1913, the Federal Reserve was created. Which meant that our economy was no longer backed by gold. Why? I mean; REALLY, WHY? That is, if you attest to the theory of the ancient manuscripts and their assertions that this alien race requires gold.

In a recent thread that I opened called, 'Does God Have a Split Personality, or is There More Than one Supreme Deity?' I obtained some very informative links from fellow members. One of which was a referral to the works of Michael Tsarion. I have not completed reading all of his work, as it is very extensive. Tsarion mentions that there are 13 families involved in the illuminatti. You may wonder why I bring this into the subject, but I think it would be far more beneficial if you are not familiar with Tsarion's work, that you do a Google search, and read everything you can find of his.
I am not sure as of yet if I agree with everything that he says, because my studies are not completed. But I do appreciate the hard work and effort that he has put forth.

But to get back on topic, if what a lot of research indicates, the Illuminati either are the,"Master Race,' or are controlled by them.
IF this is true, then it might make sense as to why we are no longer a gold-backed economy.
I apologize for my lack of links to websites that would back up my research, but I experienced a recent crash and have lost all my saved bookmarks. I will try to post them as I relocate them.
Do any of you have any opinions on this theory? Because at this moment, that is all it is, is a theory. What do you think?

Edit:
Thanks to an alert member I have posted an error here, unintentionally, the Federal Reserve was started in 1913, but our gold-backed economy didn't change until 1971. Thank you Forestlady.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble but the U.S. didn't go off the gold standard until 1971. The reason is that there wasn't enough gold.

"Gold standard was abolished in 1971 in US."

au.answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
For some reason, my reply did not take. Let me try again.
Apparently, My Op was misleading. Thank you for your input, but my bubble isn't burst. I didn't exactly say that we went off gold standard in 1913, I said that the federal reserve was created then. At least that was what I was trying to convey.
But I apologize if my OP was misleading, and I appreciate you inserting some helpful knowledge on the subject. Thanks.

Edit:
Forgive me Forestlady, I actually did say that. My apologies. Thanx for bringing my attention to that.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Interesting theory; I've never thought of it this way before, but you might be onto something, because a hell of a lot of gold is and has been missing now for a long time...we should be asking (Americans) what happened to it all (the gold that once was there that backed up the notes).

Hey, I don't have the exact link, but if you run a search on Kennedy Green Backs or some such, you might run into some fascinating information re: several billion dollars in notes that Kennedy issued backed by silver and I think gold ones too? Anyway, it's kind of coincidental that after his passing, they were are recalled in like less than three days I believe...

Why can't we have gold or silver backed currency out there? Why for example was the headquarters of the Liberty Dollar raided? The feds raided them and took their gold and all the Ron Paul Dollars as well as computers everything! So do a search on that too (unless you're already familiar with all of this).

So then, the angle is that the aliens using the illuminati (the 12 or 13 families) as the gatherers of the gold for them? Hmmm. Maybe, but maybe also they designed one of the most elaborate heists in US history, kind of like what the current administration has done with the occupation? I'm flagging this thread, who knows what might turn up here....

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Where did the gold that backed up the notes prior to 1971 go? Did the Fed. Reserve simply take it...didn't it belong to the US treasury as apposed to a bunch of private bankers? Hopefully someone knows, because I've heard it said and read it that they hauled off with it and screwed the people out of all their gold when they confiscated all the bullion (certificates) and replaced them with these notes backed up with a bunch of debt. Also I read where in 1914 dollars that same dollar today is worth about 4 cents. If it were backed by gold rather than treasury bonds (debt) I wonder what it would be worth today?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by skyshow]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Skyshow,
you have opened up much more to this theory than I had even attained to. And yes I will research your suggestions. If you have time, I would appreciate a little help. Could you do that?

Edit:
Also, I recall reading something about the American dollar being denied in some countries, because it had devalued so much.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Check out this statement about the Federal reserve:

"Unprecedented speed", says The New York Times. One sees the fine hand of Paul Warburg in this final strategy. Some of the bill’s most vocal critics had already left Washington. It was a long-standing political courtesy that important legislation would not be acted upon during the week before Christmas, but this tradition was rudely shattered in order to perpetrate the Federal Reserve Act on the American people.

The Times buried a brief quote from Congressman Lindbergh that "the bill would establish the most gigantic trust on earth," and quoted Representative Guernsey of Maine, a Republican on the House Banking and Currency Committee, that "This is an inflation bill, the only question being the extent of the inflation."

Congressman Lindbergh said on that historic day, to the House:

"This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trusts will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good. The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve themselves from the Monetary Power. This they will be able to do by taking control of Congress. Wall Streeters could not cheat us if you Senators and Representatives did not make a humbug of Congress. . . . If we had a people’s Congress, there would be stability.

The greatest crime of Congress is its currency system. The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill. The caucus and the party bosses have again operated and prevented the people from getting the benefit of their own government."

The December 23, 1913 New York Times editorially commented, in contrast to Congressman Lindbergh’s criticism of the bill, "The Banking and Currency Bill became better and sounder every time it was sent from one end of the Capitol to the other. Congress worked under public supervision in making the bill."

By "public supervision", The Times apparently meant Paul Warburg, who for several days had maintained a small office in the Capitol building, where he directed the successful pre-Christmas campaign to pass the bill, and where Senators and Congressmen came hourly at his bidding to carry out his strategy.
www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am adding this excerpt from the same website, for the purpose of connecting it with the names of the 13 families of the illuminatti. I think it might be interesting to see how many of them show up there. But since I've lost my saved bookmarks, I'll have to start searching again for where I found the names in the first place. Lol!

For many years, there has been considerable mystery about who actually owns the stock of the Federal Reserve Banks. Congressman Wright Patman, leading critic of the System, tried to find out who the stockholders were. The stock in the original twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks was purchased by national banks in those twelve regions. Because the Federal Reserve Bank of New York was to set the interest rates and direct open market operations, thus controlling the daily supply and price of money throughout the United States, it is the stockholders of that bank who are the real directors of the entire system. For the first time, it can be revealed who those stockholders are. This writer has the original organization certificates of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks, giving the ownership of shares by the national banks in each district. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York issued 203,053 shares, and, as filed with the Comptroller of the Currency May 19, 1914, the large New York City banks took more than half of the outstanding shares. The Rockefeller Kuhn, Loeb-controlled National City Bank took the largest number of shares of any bank, 30,000 shares. J.P. Morgan’s First National Bank took 15,000 shares. When these two banks merged in 1955, they owned in one block almost one fourth of the shares in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which controlled the entire system, and thus they could name Paul Volcker or anyone else they chose to be Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Chase National Bank took 6,000 shares. The Marine Nation Bank of Buffalo, later known as Marine Midland, took 6,000 shares. This bank was owned by the Schoellkopf family, which controlled Niagara Power Company and other large interests. National Bank of Commerce of New York City took 21,000 shares. The shareholders of these banks which own the stock of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York are the people who have controlled our political and economic destinies since 1914. They are the Rothschilds, of Europe, Lazard Freres (Eugene Meyer), Kuhn Loeb Company, Warburg Company, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, the Rockefeller family, and the J.P. Morgan interests. These interests have merged and consolidated in recent years, so that the control is much more concentrated. National Bank of Commerce is now Morgan Guaranty Trust Company. Lehman Brothers has merged with Kuhn, Loeb Company, First National Bank has merged with the National City Bank, and in the other eleven Federal Reserve Districts, these same shareholders indirectly own or control shares in those banks, with the other shares owned by the leading families in those areas who own or control the principal industries in these regions.* The "local" families set up regional councils, on orders from New York, of such groups as the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, and other instruments of control devised by their masters. They finance and control political developments in their area, name candidates, and are seldom successfully opposed in their plans.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here is an interesting tidbit as well on a different page of the website:

Q: Is the Internal Revenue Service a governmental agency?

A: Although listed as part of the Treasury Department, the IRS is actually a private collection agency for the Federal Reserve System. It originated as the Black Hand in mediaeval Italy, collectors of debt by force and extortion for the ruling Italian mob families. All personal income taxes collected by the IRS are required by law to be deposited in the nearest Federal Reserve Bank, under Sec. 15 of the Federal Reserve Act, "The moneys held in the general fund of the Treasury may be ....deposited in Federal reserve banks, which banks, when required by the Secretary of the Treasury, shall act as fiscal agents of the United States."
www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have a question for you.

There are gold mines all over the world being stripped of their metal stockpiles and sold on the open market, or horded by multi-national holding companies and the governments they are connected to. So why would this system of minning and trade be allowed to continue if aliens were so keen on taking our gold?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Inspiteof,
I really don't know. I am not totally up on all of that. Seems worth some research. As I have stated, this is just a theory. Maybe not even a good one. But I feel like, with the help of you guys, we will find out. Thank you for your input. Now I have more reading to do.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The whole notion of aliens needing large amounts of gold is primarily an idea from Sitchin and his "interpretation" of Sumerian mythology as proto-history. It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't make any logical sense.

He suggested that aliens genetically modified hominids so they could work in mines to get gold. Ridiculous. Any space-faring civilization advanced enough to do complex DNA modification would have machines to do mining. Not only that, there doesn't seem to be any particular shortage of gold in the world, so if they were doing a lot of mining, they sure didn't do a very good job of it.

And the whole alien scenario was pretty clear that we expelled the gods, and are no longer under their control. The point, apparently, was that the aliens needed the gold to stabilize their atmosphere. So they aren't going to let us accumulate a lot of it, they're going to take it. So why haven't they taken it?

Anyway, the whole scenario is full of logical inconsistencies, which you would expect from trying to use mythology as accurate history.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Hi Nohup,
Yes I have run across a bit of Stitchin's work, but he is not the only one to mention the aliens needing gold for one purpose or another. Again, if I can manage to run down all my previous resources that I lost in my crash, I will post them. Thanks for your input.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I just noticed two inconsistencies on this page. Forestlady reports that we were no longer a gold-backed society as of 1971, because there was not enough of it.
Then Inspiteof, informs me, that the Aliens could not be taking the world's gold supply, because we are literally teeming with it. So which is it? We do not have enough of it, or we are overrun with it?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Its not that we are teeming with it, its the fact that minning rights have been consolidated and the gold market is under strick control, much like the diamond market.

Gold as it is, is scooped up by private collectors and investors as its overly expensive to extract it from the ground. Its not as simple as some poor guy chipping rock and passing it on the smelter. Quite a bit of arsinic comes with the gold, and its expensive and trickey to refine it.

In fact at 19 metres it's quite a bit shorter than a tennis court, and that includes all the privately held gold coins, bars and jewellery in the world - some 75% of the total. The world's monetary gold reserve is a block of only one quarter that volume, and America's gold reserve is only one quarter of that. Fort Knox hides only a modest hole in the ground.

There's not much gold left elsewhere in the ground either. Approximately 50,000 tonnes (about a third of what is already out) remains un-mined and will cost in excess of $300 an ounce to extract. Meanwhile - after steadily more detailed worldwide surveys - the mining industry consensus is that large mineral deposit discoveries are now a thing of the past.

source

heres a secondary source for your personal reading: Gold in the world.

I was misleading in my initial post, gold is scarse and no longer makes sense to use as a currency backer. But thats not to say we have run out of gold because we shipped it to the aliens.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
While I am not sure the "aliens trying to get the gold" statement can be summed up so nicely and tied neatly with a bow, I personally think that there is some 'underlying desire' to strip the planet of its natural resources with no recourse. Why? I don't know...

Perhaps David Icke is right, and they are Alien Kings passed through Queens, tricking us into a Matrix of misbelief to feed on our fears. More likely, certain families, long ago, figured out the best way to control the world through activating the reptilian brain at the base of our own through the use of symbols and rituals, or what we call today propaganda and entertainment.

It is no accident that one of the most lucrative industries in the world is the entertainment industry. Where the same stories, with different character names get told over and again since ancient Greece only now as major motion pictures. Or 90 million people performing Dionysusian rituals of Wine and Warm Weather to honor the Gladiators of the Gridiron.

I fluctuate between theories as to the true, historical meaning of 'royal blood', but I find the coincidences of so many modern 'world leaders' tracing their ancestry all the way to Egypt to be an important connection here. The same ancestral lines that have such a hard time believing in 'environmentalism' or 'global warming', or 'rape of the amazon', etc., all are the same ancestral lines that have manipulated the populace for eons to keep building up the worlds wealth for them, while doing their best to distract us with anything else seemingly more interesting. They ram Super Bowls and Action Film Sequels down our throats to replace the Religions they gave our Ancestors, but can't ever find the resources to really invest in mankind's future on this planet.

These people want the world to be overpopulated, fighting each other for food. We struggle with the real burdens of existence, laboring to strip the resources of the planet to feed their insatiable appetite for growth. But why?

Why is it so difficult to just live in sustainable peace? Why do the 'rich' need to get richer and richer? Gold is a 'esoterically' charged metal because of its mysterious qualities and use for eons as a symbol of Higher Power. But its a dense metal, hard to move in great quantities. That is part of the reason promissory notes and paper bills were invented to replace it as currency.

Today we are in a world where the ancient symbolism of Gold still resonates with us, perhaps subconsciously, while we come to grips with the present day relativity of trying to achieve enough 'paper slips' & 'computer credits' to actually hold a little bit of God in our hands. Oops, I meant Gold...

So underlying this big 'hoodwink', and getting the serfs addicted to the idea of Gold, there is still the constant drive to keep growing in the face of real sustainability. Instead of conserving, we fertilize genetically modified foods with petrochemicals to engourge ourselves on, and balk at the idea of giving up any of the luxuries that we have been brainwashed into believing are now necessities.

Do we really need HDTV? No, but we spend countless resources to obtain that entertainment experience. Really need a new computer? Probably not, save for the countless virus attacks and bloated code that comes with each software update. We are caught busting our humps chasing these ethers, all for the ever increasing profit lines of the puppet masters.

This is not the way I want my grandchildren to live. Problem is, I am just figuring out the game is being played, while certain people and their offspring have been playing the game and changing the rules since ancient Egypt. It is a part of their heritage to do what it takes to maintain their positions of power, at all costs.

The only thing I can figure is that we have been manipulated into working as slaves to a system that doesn't provide us anything but some stories about how 'next time' or 'after this' you will have all you want. Think about how much labor, resources and such would need to go into the creation of our Sci-Fi spaceships. How many coked up slave laborers would you need mining ores to build a Starship Enterprise? How many people get to ride it, and who chooses them? Probably the same people who choose who gets to go into the underground bunker cities....

Are they Aliens who stole our Gold? They are alien to me...
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Thank you for attempting to clarify that and as soon as i get caught up, I will check out that link. But what I am having a prob wrapping my mind around at this moment is; why, at an earlier time in our history, was mining gold not a big prob? And this was before our advanced machine age that we have today. What changed? Why was it easier then to make it profitable, but not so now?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Doc,
I really liked the way you put that. and I mean, I really liked it. I was reading some interesting material a few days ago; and I wish I could find it again, but maybe you could be of some help.
It alluded to some of the Royal Families being of an alien race. I know that there are many that do, but this one mentioned Queene Anne in particular and that she had commissioned someone (a wizard?) to find a way out of this universe before a certain timeline, because her race was trapped here, by an invisible shield. Ever read anything like that?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
What changed? Why was it easier then to make it profitable, but not so now?

True Slave Labor

Now the Masters have to provide us the illusion that we are free.

That combined with the simple fact that the easier to obtain came first. That would have been collected from rivers and streams. Then mining, digging deeper and deeper along the gold veins.

For a very comprehensive history of human's use of Gold, I recommend The Power of Gold by Peter L. Bernstein.

Bernstein graduated from Harvard College with a degree in Economics, Magna Cum Laude. He was also elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
After serving as a member of the research staff at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and in a civilian capacity at the Office of Strategic Services in Washington, he joined the United States armed services and rose to the rank of captain in the Air Force in World War II, assigned to the Office of Strategic Services in the European theater.
en.wikipedia.org...

DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Well there are a number of factors involved with answer your question, and i really cant say with any certainty they are fully correct or address all the issues, but ill see what I can do.

1) Conditions of labour: Most labour was paid nothing and worked under terrible conditions, reducing minning costs to the simple cost of the machinery, and the initial cost of the slave(s)

2) Relevant position of the gold: I would imagine, the current supplies of gold are rather far down under the ground, as anything closer to the surface would have been mined first.

3) Consolidation of mining corporations and mining rights: Lets face it, companies have the rights to every piece of land and every chunk of mineral on the planet. To increase the price, you decrease production and create a scarcity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join