It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rockerfeller is too old no?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
why would this old man rule the world for a few years?

clearly he's not going to rule the world for 10 years then die, what would the point be for him to do that? 10 years? what can he do with so little time?

has he set up for his kids?

he is 92 years old

he is also "David Rockefeller, Sr. (born June 12, 1915) is a prominent American banker, world statesman, globalist,"

world statesman?

weird that wiki says that

i dunno how to use the wiki editing things to see who wrote that but could someone find out where that came from?

is it normal to be a world statesman?

"A statesman or stateswoman is usually a politician or other notable figure of state who has had a long and respected career in politics at national and international level. As a term of respect, it is usually left to supporters or commentators to use the term.

When a politician retires, he is often referred to as an elder statesman by his supporters."

strange because i swear to what ever god there is listening that when i searched for politician and politics on rockerfellers wikipedia page he never was a politician, he wasn't elected to the american government ever unless i missed something

so how is he a world statesman?

anyways he is 92 years old he's got what? 8 years maybe, unless he has a cure for death and old age, so who is really the . of the NWO? who really is going to run it?

and who isn't going to screw this old man over? not like he can put a whoopin on anyone lol

i just can't see how or why a 92 year old man would take over the world

and i can't see how he wouldn't be screwed over either when he can't protect himself 1 on 1 after he does it, the younger guy just waits for his chance and murders him takes the thrown

or tries to...

he's 92 years old, i think it's disinfo that he's the guy when he wouldn't even have a decade to rule over the world unless he can cure death by old age

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I guess if you have enough money wiki will say just about anything. For a price.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I guess if you have enough money wiki will say just about anything. For a price.

well not really, anyone can edit it, even rockerfeller himself, i just don't know hot to use the wiki editor w/e to see who or what was edited

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Valid point. Wiki can be changed by anyone.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi skywatcher. Did someone say that he was going to be the ruler? I am a little confused as to why we are debunking his future role. Don't get me wrong, I am not up to date on my secret societies/NWO agenda stuff, so if this is common knowledge I would not know. Thanks for the lesson, I am trying to understand more on the subject.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
yeah i have been reading that rockerfeller is the main man for the NWO, and a few people are saying it in videos i have been watching

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

they seem to think he's the main man

but he's 92 years old and his personal worth is just over 2 billion, which has to be a lie cause it's not a lot of money compared to the other billionaires

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

Well, in my extremely limited knowledge I would have to agree with you. I don't think I would be bent on world domination if I was 92, and I wouldn't follow a man bent on world domination if he was 92. As to 2 billion not being a lot of money, I guess its all subjective. That seems like a $&*% ton of money to me

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford vs. David Rockefellar Pt 1,2,3,4

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

i have watched 2:30 of part 1 and i am posting all of these, he says some stuff lol

he REALLY says some stuff

like he is part of an asian secret society who could have had rockerfeller kidnapped and they offered him protection (the asian secret society)

[edit on 6-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Maybe he does have the cure for aging, don’t forget he does have 2 billion dollars……..hell you could cure cancer with that kind of money…..

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

his 2 billion doesn't even put him in the top 100 world wide

this guy is #100 on the list of the top 100 billionaires as of some time in 2007

100 Samuel Newhouse Jr US$7.3 billion United States Condé Nast Publications

his 2 billion would mean he's not that elite in the world, if even elite at all

the 2 billion has to be a lie or he isn't the main man for the NWO maybe he has set it up but he isn't gonna live long enough and doesn't have enough personal wealth to really do much

[edit on 7-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

maybe this is nothing but bill gates and good ol rockerfeller seem to have the same gold wedding band (left hand right lol?) in the video interviews i posted in one of them the camera zooms up onto rockerfellers hand and it looks like the same gold band as bill gates, maybe that's just a gold wedding band but...

upload.wikimedia.org...

and as of right now it won't let me upload the screen of rockerfellers hand on imageshack lol

www.youtube.com...

the pic is from 5:36 in that youtube video

[edit on 7-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I don't know about you but that is really creepy, bill gates and Rockefeller both have these type of rings and I guess other billionaires also have these rings...... sounds like 'the lord of the rings' and then it goes further with the two towers anyone can figure out the link with that.....and finally the return of the king, or In a more religious sense, the
Anti-Christ..... Think about it…..

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
unless he does have a cure for death by old age then what proof is there that would lead to anyone believing rockerfeller will be king of the world

because he's not going to have a lot of time to rule, probably less than if he won 2 elections (8 years he's 92)

and

unless he has a bunch of money hidden away somewhere he's really not that rich, i haven't see past # 100 on the list of world billionaires, but at #100 rockerfeller is around 5 billion away from #100

so...maybe he has 5 billion in various assets somewhere?

if not then how can any of you seriously believe that a 92 year old man will be #1 for the NWO

it's bull#, use your brains for once, just think about it, what's the point, he's going to die soon enough

and think about how many americans think "oh i'm on the ball i know all about rockerfeller and the nwo"

well.....maybe you do...but this old dinosaur probably fights like Mr.Burns, so there are many things against him being the #1 guy

to say he is means he has so much respect in w/e secret society he is in (2 billion doesn't even get him into the worlds 100 richest he's not "Elitely rich" unless he has hidden money) that nobody is going to attempt to kill him to steal his thrown, how many times did they try to kill kings before? and they weren't kings ruling the world, rockerfeller is supposed to rule the world, if you'd kill your king for the crown of england/france/spain etc. you'd kill your king and his family and anyone else who would get in your way if your king ruled THE WORLD

if rockerfeller wanted 8 years why not just have run for president and set himself up to win then just have america take over the planet to hide the fact there is even an NWO?

something is missing here because he's too old, and not rich enough

[edit on 8-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
God has a rude awakening for all these billionaire globalists... It's called a warm spot in hell.

You see the cruelist joke Satan ever played on man kind was to convince mankind that they would live forever. No matter how much money anyone has they all die and at age 92; well I would bet the grim reaper will call sooner than later... I wouldn't want to be any Rockefeller asking St. Peter for permission to get in... I would be horrified to see him say no with a smile.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"For David Rockefeller, the Presidency of the United States would be a demotion." — The standard joke in America for a time in the 1970s, as quoted in Harr & Johnson The Rockefeller Conscience; An American Family in Public and in Private, 1991, (p.217).

so since the 1970's he's been above the president?

en.wikipedia.org...

the family money is rather large though...

"Family links are solidified through the practice of ritualised family meetings - which started with the regular "brothers' meetings" held in Room 5600 or in their respective private residences, beginning in 1945. Family get-togethers are held today at the "Playhouse", in the Westchester County family estate of Pocantico, in June (the "cousins weekend") and December of each year (see Kykuit)."

so since 1945 rich family members getting together

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
wiki says to look here for money dumped

Some positions held/institutions founded during his lifetime

* Chairman/Honorary Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations (Chairman: (1970-1985);
* Chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank (1969-1981);
* Founder and North American Chairman (1977-1991), Honorary Chairman of the Trilateral Commission;
* A U.S. founding member, life member, and member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group (1954-);
* Founding Chairman of the Partnership for New York City (PFNYC) (1979-1988);
* Board Director, B. F. Goodrich & Co. (1956-64), Punta Alegre Sugar Corp., The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States (1960-65);
* Chairman/Chairman Emeritus of the Museum of Modern Art (1948-, Chairman: 1962-1972, 1987-1993);
* Founder and Chairman/Honorary Chairman of the Council of the Americas (1963-);
* Honorary Chairman and Life Trustee of The Rockefeller University (Chairman: 1950-1975);
* Trustee/Life Trustee of the University of Chicago (1947-1962, 1966-);
* Director of the Peterson Institute (Formerly: The Institute for International Economics);
* President and Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Harvard College Board of Overseers (1954-1960, 1962-1968);
* President of the Board of Overseas Study at Harvard University;
* Member, American Friends of the London School of Economics;
* Co-founder and Chairman of the Chase International Advisory Committee';
* Chairman, Chase International Investment Corporation (1961-1975);
* Class A Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York;
* Leading member of the Russian-American Bankers Forum (1992);
* Chairman of the New York Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
* Director of the New York Clearing House (1971-1978);
* Founder and Chairman of the Center for Inter-American Relations (CIAR) (Cultural adjunct of the Council of the Americas, 1965);
* Founder and Chairman/Honorary Chairman of the Americas Society;
* Co-founder of the Chairman's Latin American Advisory Council;
* Founder of the Forum of the Americas;
* Honorary Chairman of the Japan Society;
* Chairman of the Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association;
* Director of the World Trade Center Memorial Foundation;
* Co-founder of The Business Committee for the Arts (BAC) (1967);
* Chairman of Morningside Heights, Inc.;
* Board member of the Westchester County Planning Commission;
* Board member of the Commerce Committee for the Alliance for Progress (1961);
* Founder of the Emergency Committee for American Trade;
* Director of the Overseas Development Council;
* Director of American Overseas Finance Corporation;
* Member of Reagan's President's Commission on Executive Exchange (1981);
* Director of the US-USSR Trade and Economic Council;
* Vice-Chairman of the Advisory Council for U.S.-China Trade;
* Founder of the Emergency Committee on American Trade (ECAT);
* Vice-Chairman of the Advisory Council on Japan-United States Economic Relations;
* Chairman of the U.S. Advisory Committee on Reform of the International Monetary System;
* Founding member/Honorary member of the Commission on White House Fellows (1964-1965);
* A Trustee of the John F. Kennedy Library;
* An Honorary Trustee and Chairman of the Executive Committee of International House of New York;
* A Trustee of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (1947-1960);
* Primary Founder/U.S. Executive Committee, Dartmouth Conference;
* Founder and Chairman of the International Executive Service Corps (IESC) (Chairman: 1964-1968);
* Co-founder of the Synergos affiliated Global Philanthropists Circle;
* Honorary Advisor/International Advisor of Praemium Imperiale;
* Member of the Peace Parks Foundation;
* Trustee of Historic Hudson Valley (1981-);
* Chairman of the Stone Barns Restoration Corporation;
* Chairman of Rockefeller Financial Services;
* Chairman, The Rockefeller Group Inc. (1983-1995);
* Chairman, Rockefeller Center Properties Inc. (1985-1992);
* Co-founder and Advisory Trustee of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund (RBF) (1940) (Chairman: 1981-1987);
* Co-founder and Honorary Trustee of the Rockefeller Family Fund (RFF) (1967);
* President of his father's Sealantic Fund;
* Founder of the David Rockefeller Fund (1989);
* Founded and funded the David Rockefeller Global Development Fund (RBF) (2006);
* Founded the David Rockefeller Graduate Program at Rockefeller University;
* Co-founded, funded and on the Advisory Committee of the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies (DRCLAS) at Harvard (1994-).

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"The Rockefeller Group is a global private company based in New York City, primarily involved in real estate operations in the United States. It is fully owned by Mitsubishi Estate Co. Ltd. For 70 years, "

MEC is involved in business and residential real-estate development, management, and architecture research and design. In 1989 it fully bought out Rockefeller Group in New York, the real estate company that then fully owned Rockefeller Center. Since then the older section of the Center has been sold and the Rockefeller Group, still owned by Mitsubishi, owns the western corridor of the complex.

Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. is a Japanese corporation. It is one of the core Mitsubishi companies.

in the youtube videos i posted rockerfeller was meeting with the emperor of japan

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

if you get here and don't want to scroll, rockerfeller was in japan to meet the emperor and this journalist had a 1 on 1 with him and talked about asian secret societies offering him protection and all kinds of great stuff

"The Fund was initially set up by a gift from John D. Rockefeller, Jr. in 1951; upon his death in 1960 it received a major bequest from his estate. Initially, the five brothers contributed funds via their income from the various family trusts. Beginning in 1952, the brothers began to include on the board of the Fund trustees who were not members of the Rockefeller family. In 1954 they included their sister Abby Rockefeller Mauzé, who had not been involved in its founding. In 1958, the first of a number of daughters and sons of the founders joined, and the first of their children became trustees in 1992. Since the establishment of the Fund, three generations of family members have served as trustee"

en.wikipedia.org...

that is the Rockefeller brothers fund, again they had a family meeting and stuck some money away

"The endowment's assets were $3.4 billion at year-end 2005, and ranks 15th in total assets, out of all foundations in the United States. Although it is no longer the largest foundation by assets, the Rockefeller Foundation's pre-eminent legacy ranks it among the most impactful and influential NGOs in the world."

and another 3.4 billion at least we have found for rockerfeller in his Rockefeller foundation

en.wikipedia.org...

"Historically, it has given more than $14 billion in current dollars [7] to thousands of grantees worldwide and has assisted directly in the training of nearly 13,000 Rockefeller Fellows."

13,000 fellows? is that like members or?

"The David Rockefeller Fellows Program was established in 1989 as a tribute to the civic contributions and leadership of the Partnership’s founding chairman, David Rockefeller. More than 160 senior executives have taken part in this enriching 11-month program, which exposes participants to key leaders and issues in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors of the city. The Program is designed to enable a new generation of private sector leaders to deepen their understanding of the public needs of New York City, and to take an active role in shaping its future."

www.pfnyc.org... ^^ that explanation is from this site

but LETS REWIND "In 1989 it fully bought out Rockefeller Group in New York, the real estate company that then fully owned Rockefeller Center."

so 1989 kind of a big year for them

and here is a list of current fellows www.pfnyc.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
^^
The Rockefeller Foundation (RF) is a prominent philanthropic organization based at 420 Fifth Avenue, New York City. The preeminent institution established by the six-generation Rockefeller family, it was founded by John D. Rockefeller ("Senior"), along with his son John D. Rockefeller, Jr. ("Junior"), and Senior's principal business and philanthropic advisor, Frederick T. Gates, in New York State in 1913.

GATES

en.wikipedia.org...

lol who knows, maybe him and bill are related

"Some question whether Robert M. Gates,currently serving as George W. Bush's Secretary of Defense, is a descendant of Frederick T. Gates."

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to We'll obviously the new world order is designed for Corporations to take control of every nations sovereignty , and obviously Poppa Rockefeller is old , however his family and cohorts will continue this on going process of taking over . It's been on going for over a hundred years . post by OSSkyWatcher

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ummmmm.......plain gold wedding bands are a pretty common item. Even the old guy next door has one. Mine however is called white gold as I couldn't afford more than 42 dollars for a gold ring. Now, if these rings had some sort of sinister inscriptions on them, then I'd be more prone to considering a conspiracy of rings.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i was just pointing out that they do have rings, that are the same

also bill gates and his former partner steve jobs basically have a monopoly on the home computer industry

and its funny you comment on the rings out of all things, but have nothing to say about any of the other things i have posted

i am sure i could dig up enough money for rockerfeller to be rich enough to be the main man for the NWO but he's 92 years old and compared to some royal families his family money is "new" like the queen of england has had a few generations to stash away all kinds of money, and when would she ever need to spend it?

everyone thinks they "know" about rockerfeller and the nwo but like do they ever stop and think "he's 92 years old, he's going to die soon, why even make the effort for a couple years of being the king of the world" and i mean they would be the hardest years too to get "all the sheep herded up" then to get down to business

why not set himself up to be the president and take over the world in the name of america hiding the fact there is even an NWO, at any time in recent history why not do it? he can spend 4 years passing bills, and more than 1/2 of america will have no clue, re elects himself and he has 4 more years to put into action his plans to take over the world, and after that is done it won't matter if he can somehow get a 3rd term, but why not do that instead of exposing the NWO, he could even front himself as a dictator during his 2nd term and still hide the NWO but not how bad he is

maybe he's a patriot and would never do that to america lol

but he's 92 years old, when it comes to defending himself he's the real life Mr.Burns (like all 92 year olds) to say he lives to 100 is fair i'd say, so he has 8 years left, why not just become president and keep the whole NWO still a rumour? it would be stupid to expose a shadowy world running secret society when you can just create a front that does the same job and keeps the heat off everyone behind the scenes

i know that it technically won't even matter if people know there is an NWO if they enslave us all, but why tell people "here we are, when you can get some weapons you can kill us, and the other people you see talking to us everyday" when you can just set up a front by running for president or having a pawn (maybe bush right now is this pawn) run for president and just use america to take over the world

i am keeping my eyes open for the real king of the nwo and i hope if you read this you realize that David Rockefeller is 92 years old and doesn't have much longer and keep an open mind to who really wears the crown

he could have/had pawns now or in the past he could have set things up for someone else but he's too old to be the future of the NWO that's for sure

[edit on 10-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

also was it TNT the ted turner owned tv channel who did the movie about bill gates and steve jobs "pirates of silicone valley"? the rich get richer don't they?

"This movie was fun. It caught the flavor of the two companies, Apple and Microsoft. Unfortunately, it missed many facts that would have enhanced the film further. For instance, IBM initially looked at Microsoft ONLY for programming languages. Digital Research was the preeminent operating system company. However, after Gary Kildall blew off two meetings with IBM, Gates saw an opening and took it. The QDOS MS then purchased and evolved into MS-DOS, was actually pirated code from Digital, specifically the code for CP/M-86. Had Gary Kildall made one call to the FBI and another to his lawyer, Gates would just be getting out of a halfway house about now. I learned most of this from a close friend, Gordon Eubanks. Gordon was Kildall's right-hand and . of his languages division after meeting Kildall at the US Navy Post-Graduate School in Monterey.

Had Kildall made those calls, how different the PC world would look... Microsoft would probably not exist, Digital Research would have licensed CP/M86 to IBM, allowing such things as 16MB of directly addressable memory in the very first PC's, something not available until many years later. We would be GEM based, not Windows based. WordStar, Ashton Tate and Lotus would still probably be the major application suppliers.

How much more ineresting would this movie had been with the facts, which are much better than anything a Hollywood writer could create."

that is a user comment from IMDB about the movie, which was a tv movie and did air on ted turners TNT (i remember seeing the ads on TBS but i didn't get TNT at the time so i didn't see it until a HS computer class later on)

interesting i think

On July 8, 1994, Kildall fell at a Monterey restaurant and refused treatment. The circumstances of the fall remain unclear, with various sources claiming he fell from a chair, fell down steps, or was assaulted. He died three days later at the Community Hospital of Monterey Peninsula, and the coroner's report identified the cause of death as blunt force trauma to the .. There was also evidence that he had experienced a heart attack, but an autopsy did not conclusively determine the cause of death. He was buried in Evergreen-Washelli Cemetery in North Seattle.

Born May 19, 1942(1942-05-19)
Died July 11, 1994 (aged 52)

wiki says the death wasn't really normal

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join