It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movies Trying to Warn US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What do you all think about the possibility of hollywood and directors trying to warn us with somewhat reality in the movies they make?

I am Legend
Jericho
Red Dawn
Enemy of the State

etc...

Do you think there are some good folks that know whats going on in the entertainment industry trying to warn us under the cover of fiction?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Have to say any movie that is made by an illuminati backed corp...is disinformation, conditioning, subliminal.

Try finding DIRECTORS, they are the key in warnings from movieland. But as a good start anything Kubrick, and most Carpenter are both in the know, and their films give hints and even blatant references to the NWO and its hidden agenda.

Eyes Wide Shut is the movie Kubrick was killed for, and his final cut was never shown, we instead got a reworked "studio" version. Now to get my paws on a Kubrick cut of that movie would be awesome! Anyone know where I can get one?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I had no idea Kubrick was killed and if he was..i can see why.

Question is...are their some directors that are somewhat creeped out by it all and have reached their end of selling their souls and have decided to start warning folks?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think in all ways money is the key, with the power to buy off anyone, and with the potential to sway a director in to doing things their way. For instance did you know that the US Army will endorse a movie, give them access to areas and film and use some of their equipment.... as long as the army is seen in a positive light. Kinda bogus huh!? Propaganda is another word for that.

SO when you see a movie like Apocalypse Now or Full Metal Jacket, which shows the Army in not so great of point of view, you now konw they had no help from the Army portrayed in that movie.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thank you for your dialogue with me WATCH....id really be interested to hear other thoughts from you and others. I guess that innocent part of me wants to know their is goodness out their in the ugliness of it all and that indeed big directors are backing down from all this insanity and begining to reveal the best way they know how in movies and media without being noticed.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi Fastwalker.
I have often thought the same thing (I think) check out www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is this what you are thinking? I would love to hear peoples thoughts on this matter as well

top topics

join