It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my frist few months here and it's been fun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In my first few months here on the forums I have very much enjoyed all the discussions and debates here,aside from the ocasional ATS is a-NWO-Vatican-Devil Worshiper front threads.
it has been fun and Im look forward to learning more.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

It's good to hear you're enjoying it. I'm sure you'll find topics that you can really connect with and get your teeth into.

Yes, some topics are questionable, but that's part of the fun of it, as I'm sure you're discovering.

I've been here slightly longer than you but am making quite a nice little dent in the forums now.

Getting the confidence to post your own threads to discuss topics that matter to you is a big step in what appears to be a forum filled with people who drank from the fountain of knowledge.

I hope you continue to participate and we all look forward to hearing more from you in one way or another.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words,man Im finding my way around here so,that has been an adventure!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yes it's quite a big place to get used to. But not to worry, almost everyone will help you in some way or other. And there's already a load of helpful threads with great info on them too.

Search function is a great help, as long as people remember to tag their threads and posts on topics.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That is, ultimately, what it's all about. Fun...fun...fun... If you learn something in the process? That's just gravy, IMHO.

top topics

join