It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here's the old report from Iron Mountian!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I found this while wandering around the net I remembered this report being mentioned in Oliver Stone's JFK so here it is:www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wow lots of modern buzzwords, general conspiracies and events can be deduced from the peace-time substitutions.

Super Bowl for the blood sport.
Global Warming for the pollution aspects.
War on Terrorism/Drugs/Poverty (from the Johnson era) for the invisible threat.
The Wage Slave for the sophisticated new form of slavery.
New Agers and other forms of mystism and religon.
Beliefs of chemtrails and designer diseases for eugenics
UFO sightings and disclosure leaks for the extraterrestial threat, let alone Reagan's ET speach before the UN.
Universal Heath Care for the social welfare programs.

Overall a very interesting find Mike, starred and flagged my friend and I give those out as sparingly as the old WATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Thank you Ahabstar! I made the same connections that you did when I was reading it,what troubles me is that they are using these ideas and methods on the entire planet.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well now that we are 40+ years in the future it makes you wonder if another Iron Mountian project might have come up with next. Now of course one would point out PNAC, but that wasn't exactly done in secret nor nearly as broad reaching in scope as this report.

As for the global reaching aspect, well I am sure the results were indeed shared in some circles. Some of the report reads as though it had some influence from Gene Roddenberry's vison of Earth's future in Star Trek as well as other sci-fi writers of the time. The way the report dismisses Huxley's Brave New World and Orwell's 1984 (and I would imagine Animal Farm was implied as well) makes me glad that they had not read Burgess's A Clockwork Orange despite it being five years old at the time. Or maybe that did and would rather keep things from degrading to that level of dystopia.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Well now that we are 40+ years in the future it makes you wonder if another Iron Mountian project might have come up with next. Now of course one would point out PNAC, but that wasn't exactly done in secret nor nearly as broad reaching in scope as this report.

As for the global reaching aspect, well I am sure the results were indeed shared in some circles. Some of the report reads as though it had some influence from Gene Roddenberry's vison of Earth's future in Star Trek as well as other sci-fi writers of the time. The way the report dismisses Huxley's Brave New World and Orwell's 1984 (and I would imagine Animal Farm was implied as well) makes me glad that they had not read Burgess's A Clockwork Orange despite it being five years old at the time. Or maybe that did and would rather keep things from degrading to that level of dystopia.

Well there is the Silent weapons for a Quiet War report Im sure you have seen the thread,it makes the same points as Iron Mountian,the PANC was pedestrian to me.I suspect there is a New Iron Mountian group operating right now.

new topics

top topics

join