It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Imminent War Against Iran Amid an Attack of 'Coincidences'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There was, I believe a "plan" last year. Israel was to bomb Bushehr and the US was going to make sure there was no retaliation. But somehow the plan got scuttled. There is now 80 tons of nuke material for the reactor at Bushehr. What is next. There is a lot of head scratching by military planners, I think.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I remember one reporter asking Pelosi, "What's the plan, what's the plan?' She was trying to get a personal plane for her family and friends that would travel nonstop cross country.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So I would ask you dear reader, "What's the new plan, what's the new plan?" There doesn't appear to be one at this point. This stuff has to be scripted out. Maybe a false flag event for the public added. What's every bodies cover story, who is entitled to a tip off? Who gets bribed, who disappears. What generals are "onboard", who is not. What press sources can be trusted. Oh yes, there is that pesky internet problem. Hmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The more i read about this crap the more i think we deserve everything we get i honestly do.

We know something nasty is going on behind the scenes but still we just talk about it, am i going to log on here one day and see the thread entitled Missiles at the bottom of my garden just launched?

People are always screaming constitution this and our rights that why dont you use them? you wouldn't be breaking the law from where i am sitting, was not your constitution set up for exactly this type of scenario? these are your families they are about to turn to dust, is that acceptable?

I promise you if this does come about none of you will ever talk to each other again because you wont be able too, for the love of Humankind DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

You cant let a little weasel looking half whit in bred chilli suckin A**wipe like old shorty from Texas continue, ( dont you dare warn me for that mods we are talking about the end of the world here)

Remember the good ole days? when we had burning torches and battering rams? remember just over 60 yrs ago when millions died for an ideal? when millions died because they thought it was the right thing to do? right now im thinking they died for nothing, NOTHING AT ALL.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If the physical cables are actually cut, of which I do not doubt, then does that affect the satellite connections?

Here is a report from just one site:

"Amisat is a satellite system, home theater and audio, network, and wireless installation company, providing sales, installation and service of satellite TV systems for home and business customers in London.

"Providing satellite installations for watching channels from Egypt, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey, Amisat is also a supplier of satellite dishes, receivers, Disescq motors, LNB's and satellite TV cables and accessories for the ultimate home entertainment system."
Source:
www.amisat.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

So what you are saying is that you believe hearsay.....from someone who heard it from someone?

Sure you didn't read that on a 'anti'- USA/Bush/Iraq/Afganistan/etc. website?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

"War" is in the mind (like doomdsay, another topic). The battle lines have been drawn. Look at all the great informational work done by Alex Jones. The NWO is stalled out. But how?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Starred and flagged. These idiots are going to do everything they can to push us into WWIII.

I am so sick of this crap.

Well said! An attack right now will derail any hope of keeping the Clintons out of the White House. What are these idiots thinking!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
reply to post by Valhall

So what you are saying is that you believe hearsay.....from someone who heard it from someone?

Sure you didn't read that on a 'anti'- USA/Bush/Iraq/Afganistan/etc. website?

Now how the heck did you come up with all that bull-hockey? I clearly stated it was said DIRECTLY to me by a military person at Gitmo. To clarify - a person of firsthand knowledge. So YOU are the person receiving secondhand information - not me.

By the way, before you spend any more time being hateful, accusatory, etc. All I'm doing is sharing what was told to me - I'm not asking you to accept the validity of it. I'm just passing forward information.

Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

Remember the good ole days? when we had burning torches and battering rams? remember just over 60 yrs ago when millions died for an ideal? when millions died because they thought it was the right thing to do? right now im thinking they died for nothing, NOTHING AT ALL.

Excellent point! Now we can all protest from the comfort of our homes via the net. I bet my torch won't even light anymore. Seriously, all this net protest isn't shown on mainstream media like marching around the White House did in the 60s. I bet the government loves it. Public demonstration undid the Viet Nam war and caused the biggest criminal in American history, LBJ, to abandon the presidency after one term.

No pain, no gain.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

More second hand info then....

I have also been told the same by several in the military. So at least there is second-hand confirmation. But then, I was also told he was on one of our bases enjoying a cup of tea during 9-11 so go figure. All the activity right now is a bit concerning.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, well... fifth cable cut now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And one of Iran's main internet routers is unavailable:

www.internettrafficreport.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This may be related?

"Senate Intel Chairman - Jay Rockefeller's- ‘very special comment’"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started a thread on yesterday's Senate Intelligence Committee Hearing on the Annual Threat Assessment (02/05/2008 C-Span)

There is a link to the C-Span video. I did not watch the whole 2+ hours, but I think that some may find the the last few minutes fortuitous?

Best,
scrap

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I dont know where the info about Israelis being told to be prepared for war comes from, unless its a secret to the israelis also..

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Admiral Michael McConnell, director of national intelligence, said the November national intelligence estimate had concluded that Tehran had ceased only efforts to covertly enrich uranium and design nuclear warheads. "The only thing that they've halted was nuclear weapons design, which is probably the least significant part of the programme," he told the Senate intelligence committee.

www.ft.com...

Things gearing up...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Aaron Russo

said in one of his documentaries, when he met one of the Rockefeller`s, he stated that 911 was a planned inside job, a reason to invade Irak...

The final plan was to get Iran.

The ultimate goal of all of this is to get every one "chipped" , create the NWO, a one world government to control all the human beings by the "elites" of this world.

I just don`t get it. What is the goal ? Let every living soul live their lives in "fear" ???

Maybe that they know something about 2012 we don`t know about and they are slowly building their "masterpiece" to control the population and then use us as SLAVES after the 2012 incident?

What the Hell is going on on this planet ???

Aim I crazy or ???

Flagged @!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We need a Pearl Harbor event! Wait a minute we already did that..er I mean that has already happend and Iran has WMD or they are prentending they do so we need to KILL KILL KILL all the men women and children in Iran that we can! Then we need to hit China..no, I know we hit Wall-Mart for trading with the enemy. Wait a minute I sometimes go to Wally-world.
Maybe if we close our boarders, bring our troops home from almost 130 countries, abolish the federal reserve, restructure our gov, and hold accountable those really guilty of 911..nah WAR WAR WAR! KILL KILL KILL!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My brother-in-laws carrier group is going to the Middle East NEXT week. He thought it was "VERY strange" that most of the Marines attached to his group were called to the the Middle East starting this past 01-31-2008. They should have left with the rest of them? He's been in the military for 16yrs now and this is the second time that this has happened. The first time was when we attacked Iraq.

We're wondering what's going on? My sister has been very upset lately because her husband already did 2 tours in Iraq and she definitely doesn't want him to be forced into going to Iran! She's been trying to get information from her husbands X.O. but none is forthcoming. That's saying something because the X.O. is usually frank with the wives.

We also heard that Bush is demanding that it be mandatory to stay in Iraq for 15 months. 3 months for training and 12 months deployment. Which is very suspicious when we're suppossed to be pulling out of Iraq?

Can anyone else confirm this with there loved ones that are in the military?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Humm,we have Iran opening an Oil Borse with the dollar becoming weaker and weaker,over in Pakistan we have a teetering US-asset and now we have the mystery of the cut telecom cables,sounds like industrial sabatoge to me,the perfect way to justify a invasion of Iran...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I Definately think getting deeper into it in the Middle East is inevitable, but Iran's internet is fine:

uruknet.info...

the funniest part of it is this link:

www.internettrafficreport.com...

Poor Florida.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join