It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Imminent War Against Iran Amid an Attack of 'Coincidences'

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Talk of Imminent War Against Iran Amid an Attack of 'Coincidences'

www.thepeoplesvoice.org

A series of internet disruptions due to cut telecom cables that has cut Iran off the Internet! Israel is not affected. An Iranian Oil Bourse, where oil, petrochemicals and gas will be traded in various non-dollar currencies, is set to open this month. Israelis have been told to prepare for war, presumably with Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thepeoplesvoice.org
www.opednews.com

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I strongly believe that any day now this month there will be an attack. I sure hope I'm wrong but I don't think so. The attack on Iran is imminent. Whoever reads this thread should also read the second source by opednews, there are a lot of good details in there as well about an imminent attack on Iran.

www.thepeoplesvoice.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would have to agree that there is a strong possibility of some major event in the region, that will draw US forces into further conflict. I do not believe that all of these major networks were disabled by accident. The only reason I believe that we will not attack Iran any time soon, is that we have not yet taken Pakistan, which I believe is a strategic prerequisite before expanding the war further.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. These idiots are going to do everything they can to push us into WWIII.

I am so sick of this crap.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
The only reason I believe that we will not attack Iran any time soon, is that we have not yet taken Pakistan, which I believe is a strategic prerequisite before expanding the war further.

Ding Ding Ding!!

While I have no clue what might happen, I seriously doubt that Iran would be the target, with Pakistani President Musharraf recently saying in a speech that he would not allow the CIA to conduct operations in northern Pakistan, (since when does the CIA openly ask for clearance and expect an answer in PUBLIC?), that any activity could be a foray into the Pakistani mountain area with some Spec Ops.

Someone is supposed to be in hiding in the region, and if they should capture or kill him, would that help some candidates in the upcoming Presidential election?

I don't know, it's all conspiracy, thought I would share mine

ed:punctuation

[edit on 2/5/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Plucky is scared. They are going to make their final move soon. "Freedom on the march" as in "let's stomp on some throats." The blood is on all of our hands. The fact that it continues and continues...what the f-bomb am I doing on this crazing f-ing planet?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Yes the CIA. No telling what they're telling... it tells it's own tale in many ways in many places. I find the antics of the CIA most entertaining. They are wild and crazy people capable and spectacular in their failures. Quiet in their efforts and "victories" emanating from Virginia over the spectrum as an instrument of "good order." LOL.

You should see them parading in and out of the US Embassy on University Ave. in Toronto. They all visit the same tailor and barber or something. Must be a time clock they punch... all y'all talk funny too. They stand ouside sometimes and exchange knowing glances with the RCMP.

Yup, Iran. Not Pakistan. JMHO.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 6-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Iran?

Wouldn't there have to be a declaration? I can't see Iran for that fact.

Talk about a global uproar, an Iran attack wouldn't be a secret, there is no justification for this at all, look at the consequences?

That would mean that some of the....... oh never mind.

Let's just say, Iran imminent would be a surprise to me, Pakistan wouldn't, though we might not hear about it in the near future.

Just my opinion.

ed:sp

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

jackinthebox I dont know if you know this But the dictator of pakistan was put into power by America. WE already own pakistan.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Yeah kina like We put Fidel Castro in Cuba but does that mean we own it. Quit far from it.

I would rethink that statment.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

To an extent, but we have more objectives to achieve there.

First, look at what is severly lacking right now for US forces in the Middle East. A coastline from which our formidable naval forces can operate.

Secondly, Pakistan is a nuclear power. Therefore they are the perfect "fall guy" for a staged nuclear terror attack.

If we take Pakistan, we close the back door on the Middle East.

Did I hear McCain say "Pakistan is the next Afghanistan" ???!!!
Special forces on standby over nuclear threat (Pakistan)
Nuclear Terror Imminent?

EDIT to add: Also keep in mind that the Musharraf's control is tenuous. Pakistan as a nation is not friendly to the US. If it was, Musharraf's control would not be in jeopardy right now. In fact, when he is toppled, you will see the US invade Pakistan outright.

[edit on 2/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Either we are making a move or we have seen something coming and are trying to get the upper hand. The destroyer that just docked in Haifa, Israel that is an ace at shooting down missiles is one indicator. It is the only trusted system we can deploy right now. Maybe they seen the Iranian space program missile on the pad and thought that it was going to be a possible first strike on Israel so they had the destroyer sent in and set things in motion for a strike on Iran. I don't know, It just a thought.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have the belief that Iraq was simply supposed to be a stepping stone and Iran was the ultimate agenda of the neo cons.

It would in essence put a stranglehold on the entire ME oils supply with Iran, Iraq, and Saudi, basically pacified.

That was the plan, the reality is that we owe Donald Rumsfield a huge debt of thanks. He botched the post invasion so badly that it in essence stalled the entire agenda.

Take Bahgdad for example. We have a bare minimum of controll after all these years and its taking alot of troops to do it. Teheran on the other had has 3 times the amount of people, and Im pretty sure the welcome matt will not be out. How the heck are they going to control that?

Winning the war with iran will be easy for the most powerfull military the world has ever seen. Winning the peace may be beyond our ability if we invade Iran.

I went along with the claims one time. i for one am simply unwilling to take the Mossad and the NeoCons at face value about thier dire predictions regarding Iran and its nuclear program.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Someone is supposed to be in hiding in the region, and if they should capture or kill him, would that help some candidates in the upcoming Presidential election?

I don't know, it's all conspiracy, thought I would share mine

He's been in Gitmo for a while now and he's being held for just before the election. Said that before...just thought I'd say it again. Prolly have to have some stupendous raid/action now to where they can appear to nab him just at the right time.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

shhhhh!

Why do you want to spoil my theory , I worked hard on that

walks off kicking stones......

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

reply to post by JacKatMtn

I hope both of you are wrong. But given the past 7 years, yeah it sounds fairly consistent.

Let's hope people are smart enough at this stage to see through that.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by loam]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just think in 10 years if we don't self destruct first we will be watching this stuff on the History channel about how the CIA and the Virginia boys were already there while we were speculating as to whether they are there now or not

My two cents is that if we go to war with Iran it will be to keep the republicans in office as we Americans seem to be reluctant to change parties in a time of war..

I should add I mean major war and a war with Iran would be major and very involved both politically and logistically..
It would have to be pre emptive and we would have to find something serious in the first 90 days but for the first 90 days it is legal for the president to take military action without approval ( I think it is 90 days please correct if I am wrong on the time frame but I do know that there is a time where the president can act militarily to fend off threats without congressional approval..

Respectfully
GEO

[edit on 2/5/2008 by geocom]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I hope both of you are wrong. But given the past 7 years, yeah it sounds fairly consistent.

Let's hope people are smart enough at this stage to see through that.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by loam]

Well, I'd love to act like I just thought that up, but my statement is based on the statements of some one at Gitmo who saw him. So - unless I just want to disbelieve that person, I'm going with he gets nabbed in the next few months.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Talk to vets. from WWII era they'll tell you that the ground work for WWIII
is currently being laid out, If someone doesn't get real smart real quick it'll be to late

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
well I believe in my name sake and I believe that we saturday or sunday we shall "Suprise" invade Iran. Russia will get involved as will china. THe ron paul revolution will live up to its end and explode... Hillary will clamp down on the radicals. Thier will be no olympics this year.

I only pray that when 2009 rolls around more people will accept my namesakes story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join