It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So are there many underground levels? If so how many are you aware of?
Are testing experimental aircraft the only "testing going on there?
Do you know or have you been employed to work at any underground facilities other than where you work now?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thank you for your time in coming here. I do have some question perhaps you will answer. I do not ask questions to get personal with you but merely as questions to ask in such a situation meaning I mean no harm to your emotions or outlook on life or anything else. (I am human.)

Are those extraterrestrials bio-engineered if you know?

(a)If you do tell the truth, do you lie? (b)(on the job?) (c)(off the job?)

How is The Nature of Truth an attack against too much thinking at the Area?

What was the worst part of the incident for you personally?

What was the worst thing in this situation for you personally?

What causes you the most pain about the situation?

Is debriefing done in groups?

Not to get personal, but as an atheist do you lack a belief in God, or do you deny the existence of God?

What reason(s) do you have to be answering questions here?

Are emotions looked down upon at the Area?

Again if you feel any question is important enough to answer then again I thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by no_one817

Why is there more security at Area51 for Red Flag when Red Flag is based out of Nellis? And How does Red Flag affect Area 51?

Im curious, because we have Red Flag here....and my husband has worked Red Flag at Nellis for the past 7 years.

I don't want to say to much in regards to this. I am not on the base during red flag. And I do not want to presume what your husband does. The increase in security for red flag is two reasons. We bring out a lot of experimental aircraft, and this brings out a few thrill seekers. GL is used as a no fly zone during red flag to act as a foreign enemy country. But a lot of the boys take off from gl and a lot take off from nellis. It's a combined venture so to speak. I am being a little vague on this, so if you want clarification, feel free to ask.

this is weird it's like vampires needing permission/an invite to enter your house

it's like permission to disclose lol

[edit on 6-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

keep going though i do believe you and want to see what else you have to say although i don't really have any questions myself, except phil schneider, real or fake?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thanks for making yourself available and sharing your time and info. Just one question, have you seen any unexplained stories/ ufo etc that are in the public domain that relate to any experience you had in the debriefing of pilots and/or other personnel, and if yes, can you share them with us. I hope this will not be to hazardous a question answer. Once again thx.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm usually pretty open-minded about things.... but

I don't really get why you are doing this? This whole post, and this whole question and answer premise just doesn't make any sense.

You say you're part of the security there, yet here you are answering questions about security at the base.... To what end?

You've answered x pages of questions about mundane stuff like the cafeteria menu... questions and answers of which could apply to any old base anywhere on the world.

By your own admission you are not really privvy to much of the 'juicy' stuff that SUPPOSEDLY goes on there... so why risk your job, jail, or even death by coming onto a public forum and revealing security procedures and cafeteria menus and zilch, zip, nada of any real value (because you're not privy to it)?

If you have knowledge that you feel the rest of the world should be aware of, knowledge so important that it's worth risking job, freedom, and potentially your life for... WHY NOT JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT?... Whatever it is. THEN people can ask you about what you have to reveal, AND then try to establish your credentials with all the usual 'normal' questions.

Why are you doing this?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I believe it would be polite of you to explain your own post here:

Bush buys 100,000 acres of land in Paraguay - Disturbing and relevant questions

I am very much interested in what you had in mind. In other words - what is coming that would make Bush buy some land outside of USA?

That's really the only thing that interests me. After all, it's supposed to be very close to the good stuff you promised.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
@no_one817:
How strictly are they keeping an eye on you guys while and after working? Maybe you could give some examples. And does the security/you guys been checked upon, (if so) involve RFID chips/implants?
Sorry if this is been asked before, didn't have time to read all the replies.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why do you just share any stories with us. Instead of this tit for tat Q & A, please share some information about stuff you know. Can you tell of something that you learned from Debriefing? What area did you Debrief? (Pilots, ET's, Workers?) How debief you. What where you trying to learn and what did you do with the information you gathered? Just lay it out there. You've already "Threw" your hat over the fence.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Guys, I think it's obvious this is just someone looking for attention. Obvious because of the format he has presented...a format designed to give him the gratification he must need/want and a continuous stream of attention for as long as he/she can keep it up. Most of your observations regarding this have been spot on, yet completely ignored...wonder why?. Sure, he may mop the floors at Area 51 (they do have maintenance personnel...it's really no different than any other military base, minus some of the high security areas, lol) So he may in fact actually work there, but he obviously does not know anything relevant about secret military programs or anything.

This is just some poor chap crying out for the attention he thinks he needs/deserves or it is some kid getting his jollies off by doing this.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003

Instead of playing the question and answer game, why dont you reveal any and all answers/information that us "not in the know" would find informative? Start a thread with your information/facts and let ATS question you from there. You know what we dont, so why wait for us to ask when you could simply disclose all that you can? Why continue whith Q&A when you KNOW what the really juicy questions(and answers) already are?

My thoughts exactly.

The question and answer style thread is usually a hoaxers method. You know what is of interest, why not just share? That is my question to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Here is mine too:

If you are keen on keeping your ID secret, how come you have divulged the fact that your job is to de-brief, you live somewhere in las vegas, and were on vacation recently. I would say that would make it real easy for the PTB to identify you.

Also, you had, earlier, mentioned that you will tell stuff that does not happen. So tell us, what does not happen. Specifically, is GL not purely a site for testing earthly craft?

[edit on 2/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

I believe I've answered this before. TO sum up... 2600 plus employees. Lots of security employees. 3/4 off during red flag. 90% of us live in Vegas or Alamo. Hope that explains why I feel that info doesn't point me out.

First time I've delved into this forum. Very interesting.

This reply struck me somewhat, and raised a question: whilst I am as yet on the fence as to your veracity no_one817, and reserve judgement on the basis of this thread surviving or not because of your answers, I was somewhat surprised by this response. Do you think it was wise?

Fair enough there are over 2,600 employees at area51, you, allegedly, amongst them. That's a lot of people to hide amongst. However, your reply above seems, well, overly confident.

I've no doubt that there are only a certain number of staff whose employ is to de-brief.
That narrows the field.
You, now broadcasting what might not be state secrets but what may well be sensitive information, have obviously awakened the beast, so to speak. I've no doubt certain Government Agencies monitor the internet for information leaks, such as this.

So, a question begs to be asked: even though you are supposedly "one amongst many", do you not think, with the US Government's almost biblical amount of resources at it's disposal, that they would not bother trying to find you simply because you live in the same area as many other area 51 employees, and there are several hundred of guys doing your job?
Why would that put them off?
Do you think they would'nt be bothered because of the scale of the search?
If I was head of Security, and after seeing this, I would instigate a thorough sweep of all personel, bar none.

If you are who you say you are, then I think you've made a serious mistake in narrowing down their search area.
Also, wouldn't you spilling the beans about area 51 somehow breach the Patriot Act? You are releasing protected info, after all.

Edit: typo-bomb

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
my earlier post

so what happened after area 51 was told to clean up. i know they got in trouble for the toxic mess they had going there and started a large clean up process. how much of it actually had to move to the different facilites around the nation. and did it actually get expanded under ground during clean up.i know a couple craft got unburied during clean up do you know what they were and did you get to see them.

i guess your expierence comes from guarding the outside area of a base that is empty most of the time any more.with the exception of some pencil pushers and monitoring of some sort that goes on. your not involed with internal security at all. while the base is empty you probly help with some debriefing of people who work there.basiccly just asking habe you been approached by any one asking questions while you were here did you see anything out of the ordinarydid you see anyone in off limit areas.if ssomeone answers yes you send them to base security.during your red flag events your kicked off just like many others sceret employes from off base come in secured hangars are open to the right people secret operations take place. you probly never even seen the any of the aircraft on this other post

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake
so am i close?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Going back to the main cafeteria (and not one of the many "break" rooms) can you please tell me what brand soda machines they have there (pepsi or coke machine) and how many microwaves are available for employees to heat the sandwiches and whatnot they get out of one of the several food vending machines.

Can you also tell us about the recent remodeling they did in the cafeteria, and do you remember a small fire breaking out there about 1-1/2 years ago from too many machines (vending machines/microwaves, etc) plugged into the same shoddy extension cord?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

I don't know, maybe it is just me, but it seems that once this question was asked, as though from someone else who is familiar with the inside setup, the response from the OP dropped dramatically.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
*yawn*
Just up and having a gallon or so of coffee and perusing and postulating.
I am sure the OP is working up to something, but no one has asked the right questions yet.
Givin his field, you don't volunteer information.
Givin his employment, you don't risk that on useless prattle.

I would suggest a deeper thread running through this, and would suggest a search of his previous posts on various threads.

A pattern emerges that will give you an idea of the question to ask.

I will say that it is my opinion that LGM's, flying saucers, supertech hardware and the type of soda machines in the mess hall aren't the direction the questions should follow. He has already stated he knows little about these topics and is unwilling to make an informed guess.

I would look at the questions that have been answered, the statements on other threads, and expand in that direction.

I'm not quite there yet--still formulating, and it might take another page or 2 of Q&A before I *think* I might be able to ask the right questions.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
*yawn*
Just up and having a gallon or so of coffee and perusing and postulating.
I am sure the OP is working up to something, but no one has asked the right questions yet.
Givin his field, you don't volunteer information.
Givin his employment, you don't risk that on useless prattle.

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense. If he doesn't want to volunteer information why come here in the first place? Unless he is into playing the forum equivalent of charades.

If, as you say 'Givin his employment, you don't risk that on useless prattle' why go into Q& A mode, where people can ask all sorts of 'useless' questions?

I would think that, given his possibly getting into a heapload of trouble if caught, if he had something of real importance to reveal he would reveal it and VANISH. Not keep coming back for more and more Q&A sessions, each one increasing the chances of getting caught.

Nope, sorry ... I think this fella is playing games with ATS members, and probably revelling in the attention and responses.

... and YES, I'm aware of the irony in my previous paragraph, given that by posting this message I'm perpetuating the very thing I'm trying to point out

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why are we asking questions about GL from someone that has yet to PROVE he/she has actually worked at GL.

First thing's first, lets establish if the OP has ever been to GL, this can be done if the OP answers IgnoreTheFacts questions about the cafeteria at GL. Answering these simple questions does not put the OP in any kind of danger so should be easy enough to answer.

If the OP does answer correctly, then, and only then, can any of his/her answers be taken seriously there-after. Till then, anything he/she says is unfounded and MUST be taken with a pinch of salt.

Since the OP claims to work within the security umbrella of GL, where facts and verifiable reports are checked and double checked, I'm sure he/she will agree that his claims to GL need establishing before we can go any further in this discussion.

Over to you no_one817

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Although I agree it would help to have a verification as to whether no_one works at GL, I am not so sure we should use another poster as that method. I do not know all of Ignorethefacts history, but are we positive that he/she has been or continues to visit GL?

Second, how do we know that the information that ignorethefacts (or anyone else for that matter) is up to date and is speaking of the exact same area we are asking about? I am not trying to step on any one's toes or discredit them by any means. I just think it would be good to avoid crucifying someone when simple mistakes could be made. It would suck if someone was talking about cafeteria A and someone else talking about cafeteria B if you get my drift here.

If we have someone here already that is an employee of GL, do we really need no_one here to answer the questions?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yeah could you please post something simple . Like a lunch menu or another doc you would all have . But is not readily available ?

No offense you sound like a nice guy and all . But were here for truth and information . Could you at least pick a few well known stories or pieces of information . That you know are real and or ones that you know are fake. No need to elaborate . Just having confirmation on a few stories can lead us in the right direction .
I know if i worked for gl or a51 and was a member here . I would filter all the juicy stuff through a proxy like a moderator. Could you do something like that for us ? If its posted by someone else they will be more apt to look into that non important person than you .

Were trying to write history here . One thread at a time.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, reluctant to say due to the gravity of the statement, or on a fishing expedition to ferret out those violating their secrecy oaths.

I hope for the former, but can't rule out the latter.

There are 2 reasons someone would go to the trouble of obscuring their ip and location.
1 because they don't want to get caught divulging information they were sworn to keep.
And 2 because they don't want to get caught posting from a location inside Nellis AFB, Colorado Springs, or Washington D.C.

You can post from anywhere in the world, and using a proxy server in Vegas, appear to be connecting from there.

I don't claim to have any information with a security clearance above that of a dishwasher at TTR, nor paper documents, electronic documents, or sworn affidavits of any type that can't be found on the net, and the personal stories I hear from friends and former employees are just that. Stories.

(That is for the record, just in case.)

I have no reason to attempt to hide my location in a general sense, or encrypt my connections to ATS.

(edit--reply to Dagar, script blocker killed the reply tag)

[edit on 2/6/2008 by gotrox]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Greetings _817...
As I stated in previous posts, you've provided enough "in the know" type info to more or less lend credence to what you have divulged already (in my opinion, at least). I thank you for your time, energy, and willingness to do so.
I won't attempt to innundate you with any trivialities about cafeteria menus, cola vendors, and the like.
I seem to recall that you had stated in one thread or another that "There may be aliens, but I've [sic] not actually seen them". I won't bother you with alien questions either.
I am more interested in the debrief procedures that are your area of expertise.

1. Are the debriefs typically performed en masse, i.e. a full "Janet" flight at a time upon departure, typically individually, or is there no "rhyme or reason"?

2. Are these debriefs ever chemically "assisted"?

3. To the best of your knowledge, does our government or even your specific "agency" (for lack of a better term) employ any type of hypnosis or "other" means to "wipe" memory? In other words, what is the current state of our technology in this area?

These are a few to start off- I realize that the sensitivity of such information may render you unable or unwilling to answer fully, but I thought I would ask questions that you would have some specialization in.

Thanks again for your time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join