It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Although I doubt if I will post much on this thread, I am still thinking about it. Does Bush know everything that is going on with what is done? I doubt it, so there is also a different way to look at the story. I mean, is it something some people kind of just joked about, but then, it seems like a bad joke. Does it concern how some others may feel about certain political candidates and then what would happen on the money end and how much is in the budget which I think is done in Congress in the end even if Bush submits his budget like he does? Then, one has to question if it is something the Pentagon would come up with, and so-and-so people if the story is even true? Then the question becomes would Bush know everything really that is going on? It could be something like that because some of these type of people if they exist who would carry out such a plan believe they are being more partriotic in the end then what they perceive as the alternative perhaps after the Election?

Questions and questions for sure. I am not so sure of any answers even no_one may even have, depending on the depth of the involvement but then also only so-much commintence on such a plan even??

So a person could riddle the head for quite a while on this, and in the end, it seems as if it would be so far into the future, it probably may be even forgotten about until a spark perhaps in the head goes off around the time it may happen, and then only if something else is not taking away the time by some real News story that is happening in the world.
Unlike a dog that may do circles or spirals chasing its own tail, I admit somedays that I am just a dog, and never decided to chase my own tail.

I guess the job and the money was mentioned as important to the person (no_one).

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks for the update Springer.

I do find it interesting that despite no_one being "un-banned" he has yet to come back to his thread to respond to the comments that are being directed toward him.

Is it because he really was pulling our chain or was he telling the truth and realized that since his story didn't deal with UFOs and mines on the moon nobody believed him and got sick of the flak? You decide.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well, if no_one is deciding whether to post or not again, here may really be an idea. (?) A spacealien's UFO lands (crashes) but has a shield around it, and nothing can be done with it, except to build a building around it and hide it, because in the end, it can not be moved, broken into, examined or anything else done with it. There you have a job and the money for years, because the power supply kept the shield active and the UFO is impervious to any kind of manipulation.

But if the story presented here on this thread actually did occur, it just seems that the debate over what really happened would seem to be an endless debate again until the world took over with the News again with another News day event (?)

I just do not know what to think about this story presented????

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
All I know is -

I am quite sure this (now legendary) thread is filling up hard drive space on Carnivore.

I am also pretty sure that nothing will happen to any candidates or the election process, BUT....

You can bet your bootie that if something DOES happen no_one will be in a world of hurt when they pull this thread up on "da man's computer".

I am sure some folks would be very interested to know how he knew something was going to happen, or if he is a wacko and is creating some self-fulfilling prophecy.

All scary thoughts, but hey, this IS ATS, right?

[edit on 2/14/08 by emsed1]

You have to think of something first. Think of what he's saying will happen. That someone's going to be asassinated and this will end up stopping the election process and keep Bush in power.

Think about the two people that have a good chance of becoming the next president:

Hillary Clinton = A Woman. We've never had a woman president and a lot of people out there would like to keep that from happening because in their sad little minds, women can't do what men can. Keep the "she's an alien reptile" theory out of this one

Barack Obama = An African American. Do I really need to explain why there's probably millions of people out there who wouldn't want him in power? Idiots that believe people of another race are beneath them. Neo-Nazis and the KKK are just two examples of groups who wouldn't want him in power.

When you think about it, it's not really surprising that there might be some groups of people out there planning to kill one of them or both to keep them from becoming President. What I don't get is why would that plan come out of Area 51? If someone in the government is planning this, they'd most likely do it from within a place like the Pentagon. Not a place that's known for black projects like the F-117 Stealth Fighter and the apparent home of alien technology.

I could see the plan getting leaked and rumors spreading within the military, but I don't see the whole thing being planned at Area 51 like no_one was saying.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by scooler1

We've been very busy... The bottom line is that "noone" stumbled badly in chat which caused the request for ANY type of credential to be scanned and privately emailed with personal info removed (blacked out name, address, etc...) to be made.Springer...

Thanks for the update Springer, I know this is a huge forum for the three of you to manage, and I'm glad you unbanned noone!
May I ask a question??? You say "noone" stumbled badly in the chat, what were the questions asked of him that he stumbled on???? Just curious!

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

To blazes with Bob Lazar. Just another dead brain cell loser who has said everything and nothing. Are all you people that gullible. This nation is in turmoil and the only thing you can question is, how many aliens does it take to screw in a light bulb.
This poster is one thing and one thing only, a sick individual who has stated that a large scale incident is going to kill Americans. If this person is telling the truth than "it" needs to come forward and inform the authorities, period. If this person is or thinks this is some kind of joke than "it" needs to be discovered, which "it" already has been and this info should be turned over to the authorities.
Here's a question for all you so called worried patriotic members. How many of you have called the powers that be and turned this piece of treasonous garbage in?

[edit on 2/15/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
ok, no_one its time to come back.

i dont want this turning into another bob lazar thread.

time for a good question.

here is one that can get us back on subject.

why have cattle mutilations been covered up????

and what do some of the pilots and/or beings in area 51 or gl think about planet x or 2012

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS
reply to post by gotrox

To blazes with Bob Lazar. Just another dead brain cell loser who has said everything and nothing. Are all you people that gullible. This nation is in turmoil and the only thing you can question is, how many aliens does it take to screw in a light bulb.
This poster is one thing and one thing only, a sick individual who has stated that a large scale incident is going to kill Americans. If this person is telling the truth than "it" needs to come forward and inform the authorities, period. If this person is or thinks this is some kind of joke than "it" needs to be discovered, which "it" already has been and this info should be turned over to the authorities.
Here's a question for all you so called worried patriotic members. How many of you have called the powers that be and turned this piece of treasonous garbage in?

[edit on 2/15/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

What's with your attitude? It seems like you feel the need to bash in every one of your posts.

1.) If what he's saying is real. He's given nothing to prove it and I highly doubt he'd have anything to prove it other than his own words.

2.) If it is real and say the ATS admins tried to contact the authorities, you'd think anyone would really listen to them without the proof to back it up?

3.) Have you actually looked through this thread? They said he fumbled over some questions badly during a chat session. I wasn't there, but I take it these were questions that would prove he was legit and he failed. Meaning everything he's said is probably false and was made up entirely in his mind. What he has answered is all stuff that's available on the internet. You also have to look at the fact that he's been un-banned and didn't come back to this thread to say anything. He knew he was found out during that chat session and knows it's useless to try to continue this. I just wish I would have seen that chat session.

TEMELUCHUS. You should just calm down and not take everything you read on the internet soo seriously. There's a very good chance this was just somebody with too much time on their hands, who likes playing games with people. If the guy was the real deal and wanted this known to the world, he should have known that there's places better than ATS to get that started. I'm not saying ATS is a bad place, but if I had information like this I would go somewhere where it could be distributed more quickly. He found one forum and stuck to that one forum to try spreading this information. He should have gone to multiple places: forums, TV stations or the newspapaers, all at once. You also have to look at the gap in time between this thread and his other thread he created. He had plenty of time to fabricate this whole story.

If it were me and I worked where he said he did and I knew this, I wouldn't be making multiple posts about it. You'd be risking a lot each time you posted because everything you do might be known by the people you work for. I would have made one thread and only one post that gave out the details of everything I knew. Offered some type of proof of my legitimacy and never have come back.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Alright guys/gals,

The arguments stop now. Please remember that when posting, we all must post with civility and decorum.

This means that the following will not be tolerated:

1) Attacking other member's credentials

2) insulting them via any method provided here at ATS or any of our sister sites

3) harassing them, or any other form of mischief.

All posts need to try to stay as close to the topic as possible, and not fall into any of the pitfalls mentioned in the Terms and Conditions. If we can adhere to these very simple rules, we can, and will conduct ourselves in a professional and concise manner befitting of the title that we all share: AboveTopSecret Member.

I bid you all a good weekend...

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
reply to post by Springer

Thanks for the update Springer.

I do find it interesting that despite no_one being "un-banned" he has yet to come back to his thread to respond to the comments that are being directed toward him.

Is it because he really was pulling our chain or was he telling the truth and realized that since his story didn't deal with UFOs and mines on the moon nobody believed him and got sick of the flak? You decide.

Maybe he went back to work! Red Flag is over............

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Don't worry about my attitude. Worry about your sanity if something does go down that this traitor has stated and you did nothing to stop it. I don't know, maybe the death of your loved ones mean nothing to you.
Hey why don't you U2U the traitor and ask him if you could be apart of the slaughter. I mean if this is all fun and games, why not?
One last thing. I haven't insulted anyone and if the powers that be on this site are knowingly allowing a traitor to spin this web and do nothing, I hope you are charged right along side of your new found buddy. "Pathetic"

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Please write down your Ultimatum like the Unibomber did and present that writing to someone who may even put it in the News. Accusations are what they are and street-talk is what it is. Besides how do any of you know if the FBI was not called?

Just personally myself I have no dream of being harmed in this Country by someone's elses conviction except there may still be some people who actually do think that way, and that is from personal experience of which can be proved. But as always those type of people do not wish to include that to those whom they deny they do it to and state some poor excuse like Freedom of Speech or something else in which case if needed the military has presented examples throughout history on such abuses.

It almost becomes the same thing as everyone holding up guns to the heads of everyone else in this world, wondering which person will start off the cascading affect of there being no life left when everything is over and one person decided to start it.

There may still be log cabins left with typewriters that can be used in case anyone wanted to pursue such an endeavor.

Home, home on the range, where the mountain lions, the bears, the cougars, the other wildlife seem to be moving south because someone else stated that animal life had more rights than humans, in which case, please place those animals in the big city that led up to the insanity in the first place, usually equated to as Washington D.C. And please observe when looking at the News who's guns should be taken away first. It would seem to be some members of Congress.

[edit on 2/16/2008 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We've been very busy... The bottom line is that "noone" stumbled badly in chat which caused the request for ANY type of credential to be scanned and privately emailed with personal info removed (blacked out name, address, etc...) to be made.

I, too, would like to know specifically how "noone" stumbled this time. Since you have ultimately gone back to letting the ATS members deciding "noone's" fate, how about posting the chat transcript so the ATS members can do just that?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
either way, unless no_one posts again, it looks like he might have been a fraud.

or, maybe something else is going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by moderndayHanSolo

He's been un-banned and as far as I know he hasn't been blocked from putting anything else in this thread.

He's been on here everyday and hasn't posted anything else in this thread. Now I don't know what happened during that chat, but Springer said he fumbled badly. I just want to know if more questions were asked in that chat surrounding Area 51 that only someone who has been there would know and if he got them wrong?

His whole story was that he knew of a plan that involved killing a presidential candidate and something else happening, like a staged terrorist attack, to stop the election process. This would keep Bush in power and he'd enact martial law. Since he first popped up on here, he made it clear not to ask him questions that were about aliens and secret military craft, all that stuff you usually hear connected to Area 51 because he doesn't know anything about it. He said he held a security job there and debriefed people on things going on there. How did he not know anything about what else was going on there if his job was to debrief others? He would have to know a little bit of everything going on there in my honest opinion. He made it sound like his position there was a very high security position where everything coming in or leaving went through him.

From day one, there was little pieces of his story that didn't add up. If you go back and read a lot of replies he made to people, you'd see that a lot of what he answered was people questioning his legitimacy. He mostly replied to the people saying he was a hoaxer. The few questions he did answer were all things that you can find on the internet, public knowledge and he even admitted this. You'll also notice that when he first started this story, he said that people would call him a hoaxer. He was ready for what happened before he even started posting on here because in my opinion, he knew people would see through his story and he had answers to certain questions in mind before he was ever asked. Except it got bigger than he thought it would.

The guy is intelligent, I'll give him that and he might have been in the military at one point or maybe even still is, but I don't think he's ever been to Area 51. He dodged any question that was asked of him to prove he's been there or he'd say something along the lines of "I can't answer that because it would help narrow down who I am". People read that and thought "Oh that makes sense. He's just protecting himself". Others read that and thought "That's a good answer if you're telling a story that's a hoax and you want to throw people off".

Every time he posted on here he put himself at risk. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone working at Area 51 is under some kind of watch 24 hours a day. I mean stuff like phones being bugged, anything they do on a computer at home is probably recorded. Even if they're not monitored, he gave out enough information where he could easily be narrowed down. He said it was a small group of people involved in the plan, that he was debriefing others on it. That right there narrows it down pretty good. What if there's only 3 people at the place that handle debriefings? Well, he admitted to being one of them on here so that would narrow it down to 3 people if someone else at Area 51 saw this they'd know exactly where to look and start watchign anything those 3 people did. Stuff like that were giveaways to his story most likely being a hoax.

I apologize for the long post. I try not to rant on and on, but sometimes I can't help it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Maybe he was found out and THEY DISAPPEARD HIM and he had left instructions for his wife to log on here but she has not had the guts to post anything yet. This is why we see him logged on periodically but never posting.

I know, pretty far-fetched but it's late and my imagination is running wild tonight.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you were his wife and he suddenly disappears after posting on this site, would you really spend a lot of time coming on here everyday and not post anything? If I were the lady I'd be more worried about where the husband is and if he's alive or not. I wouldn't be signing into the forum that was responsible for his vanishing off and on a few times a day. How would this site help her anyway? Nobody here knew anything about him.

He said he was here because Red Flag was going on and he was off work. I don't know if it's over or not yet and he's back at work, but he's still been signing in daily and it's been during the hours he said he worked. Now I see people saying "well maybe that's why he's not posting because he's at work". He'd still be risking a whole lot to visit a site called Above Top Secret from a computer within the most secret base in the world IMO.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I too would like the transcript of the chat session if at all possible.

Anyway, I remember him saying a while back that Bob Lazar was a total fraud, but then later saying that there was in fact something at S-4. He even called it S-4, not Papoose lake. He mentioned that he new there was at least a door there leading to something inside the mountain, and that he new a few people who worked there or something.

This may be a slip up from him if he is indeed a lieing. I'm still not totally sure about anything at the moment. I've come across quite a few people who had very plauseable stories, and then addmitted later to lieing.

The reason I say it might be a slip up is because if Bob Lazar was a fake, then how would he know about S-4, or that anything was even there? And how did he know to call it S-4? Other things about his story are also very strange if he was faking, such as how he got in the phone book in the area of the one lab he claimed to work at, then having the lab claim he never worked there the first time. After a few calls, they say that the lab eventually admitted to Bob working there for a while. Also, they never found any records of Bob ever going to College, but how would he have gotten a job at a lab without going to college? Strange indeed.

I know this isn't a Bob Lazar thread, but I was just noteing some things about what 817 said about him, and how some of those things contradict the story of Bob Lazar.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, it's good to know that the mods made the descion after no_one stumbled in the chat. I would like to know what was said in there, but just because I'm super curious in general. I knew they must have had a good reason.

Someone was talking about the people who are in the running for president earlier. I have to say that Hilary has a lot more going on than just the fact that she's a woman. She comes with a lot of Clinton bagage. Also, I think Hilary being a target of a Bush-intiated plan is unlikely. Aren't Bush Sr. and Mr. Clinton buddy-buddy? I think they run in the same circles.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Sasaki
I too would like the transcript of the chat session if at all possible.

Anyway, I remember him saying a while back that Bob Lazar was a total fraud, but then later saying that there was in fact something at S-4. He even called it S-4, not Papoose lake. He mentioned that he new there was at least a door there leading to something inside the mountain, and that he new a few people who worked there or something.

I believe his words were to the effect that the door to "s-4" was a plain steel door... he also said he didn't recall what the CARVING above it was. I asked him if he was IMPLYING about the "geology" of the area.

I agree... I caught that also... as it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join