It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
mythats: i really don't see what your post proves either. it seems you are a bit to eager to yell hoax in big bold type.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Originally posted by no_one817
What have I ignored from gariac.

To quote gariac's post:
Around November of last year, the base was visited by a very famous politician. Can you name the office he or she holds or held, as well as the continent the person is from? This will not reveal any secrets since it is pretty vague, but it would be hard to guess correctly. Of course, a faker will have difficulty with this.

You are correct. I didn't answer because, honestly, I was stumped. I am not aware of a very famous politician visiting. The only politician I have seen with my own eyes was Bush 41 on the base.

I guess that makes me a hoax then.....(hope you can read through the sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It sounds like from reading this thread and talking to folks who have worked at 'secret' places that people would be really disappointed if they expected to go to a job like if they think it's 24/7/365 x-files type stuff.

817, do you think there is a lot less going on than people imagine at places like yours?

I am sure there is occasionally fun/excitement, but it sounds like it's more like a 'regular' job than people realize.

Does this sound right or am I just crazy?

Wait... don't answer that second one. :-)

Thanks for being patient and just ignore the haters. Perhaps we can all find some common ground... I mean, after all, aren't most folks here just trying to look busy at work until the 5 o'clock whistle blows?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
mythats: i really don't see what your post proves either. it seems you are a bit to eager to yell hoax in big bold type.

So you're okay with the fact that he's gone from just stumbling onto the plan, to being one of the guys that started the plan?

Okeedokee...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Sir, again, your post does little to nothing. But happy hunting!

Ok. So now that you've gone from anonymous security guard who can't be connected to the plan's masterminds, to one of the original secret kabbal, what's the next installment in the story?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by AGENT51

So you're okay with the fact that he's gone from just stumbling onto the plan, to being one of the guys that started the plan?

Okeedokee...

Sir, I never said I was one of the people who actually was a planner. I was part of the planning stages in the beginning as a debriefer. I have no idea why you would have picked up any other inference

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Sir, again, your post does little to nothing. But happy hunting!

Ok. So now that you've gone from anonymous security guard who can't be connected to the plan's masterminds, to one of the original secret kabbal, what's the next installment in the story?

Who said I was a security guard? Do you read?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
no_one

Just a quick note of thanks for your candor in this little thread. It appears that you have vetted yourself quite nicely and (at the worst) simply understand military process/protocol and (at the very best) are who you claim. Regardless, I have found your core message "bad things COULD happen this fall" if nothing else...plausible.

You strike me as a thoughtful individual. You (obviously) have had some time to sit with the possible scenario as outlined; I am sure you asked yourself the obvious question (as a good strategist would), what's the goal of the exercise?

Short-term, sure...more time in office (6-12 months before people become uneasy)...but to what purpose. Attempting to control oil interest certainly hasn't bought us much so far, so that's not it...world domination is too lofty a goal...What are your thoughts on an end game to this zed plan?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonke05
no_one

Just a quick note of thanks for your candor in this little thread. It appears that you have vetted yourself quite nicely and (at the worst) simply understand military process/protocol and (at the very best) are who you claim. Regardless, I have found your core message "bad things COULD happen this fall" if nothing else...plausible.

You strike me as a thoughtful individual. You (obviously) have had some time to sit with the possible scenario as outlined; I am sure you asked yourself the obvious question (as a good strategist would), what's the goal of the exercise?

Short-term, sure...more time in office (6-12 months before people become uneasy)...but to what purpose. Attempting to control oil interest certainly hasn't bought us much so far, so that's not it...world domination is too lofty a goal...What are your thoughts on an end game to this zed plan?

The best I could come up wit his the fact that War creates money. It is no secret that the next president will be withdrawing troops. (Except for McCain) The short 6- 12 months could buy enough time to at least start a war with Iran which a new president will be forced into endorsing. This new war could sustain for a long time to come, giving years of profit for the short 6- 12 month delay.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by no_one817]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
How big is the underground complex?
Is there a tunnel system with trains?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoppy

There is an underground system. Quite intricate. It goes down 9 floors. I can only access the first 4. No trains on the first 4.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well...if going to war meant a boost to the economy (a la wwII), then I could see that. Based on this little "engagement", we have uncovered some issues that would challenge the "let's make lots of money" objective.

In WW2 we were pretty much self sufficient (we made all our own tanks, guns, etc), so yes...being at war put America back to work. Today, however, a LARGE portion of the equipment/components/raw materials needed to make a war happen are off-shored...net-net, little to no benefit to the "local" economy (just based off personal experience...and that of my colleagues). Now if you're a large multi-national...then "game on"...but that's an entirely different thread, eh?

As I mulled this over, I have seen repeated indications (personal opinion here) that this war is an emotional issue for specific controlling interests. They feel they are a "part" of history, and feel the need to bring this final crusade to a correct conclusion (the "good" guys win)...thoughts...posits?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoppy

There is an underground system. Quite intricate. It goes down 9 floors. I can only access the first 4. No trains on the first 4.

I should preface that with.. 9 floors that I am aware of.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Are the trains as fast as folks claim?

I had read somewhere that they create a vacuum in front of the train so that it is able to move at supersonic speeds.

Also, what is it like working for a place like egg? Are they pretty much transparent and you just report to the government folks, or is it like a typical consulting company with separate management that deals with the govt and you report to them?

No point to these questions, just seems interesting.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Are the trains as fast as folks claim?

I had read somewhere that they create a vacuum in front of the train so that it is able to move at supersonic speeds.

Also, what is it like working for a place like egg? Are they pretty much transparent and you just report to the government folks, or is it like a typical consulting company with separate management that deals with the govt and you report to them?

No point to these questions, just seems interesting.

Thanks!

I haven't seen the trains. So I don't know. EGG is much better than standard military protocol. On the base its all government around you with EGG being the first line of management protocol.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To the 'believers' in this thread..

It is not, and NEVER will be, a crime to follow your gut feelings and beleive that no_one817 is, who he/she claims to be. Neither is this person a traitor to their country, since this person has not revealed anything that can be construed as 'Top Secret'.

Military personnel, especially those that rise through the ranks learn that no matter what they do or say, their country comes first. High ranking Military Whistle blowers, of which there are many, will not reveal anything that will jeapodise the security of their country. No_one817, if the real deal, will also NOT reveal any details that compromises his identity or any of his country's secrets. So any questions relating to his personal background or, any of his country's secrets will not be answered, or will be so diluted from the truth that it will be almost impossible to verify. So why bother asking them?.

To the 'believers', I will not tell you that ATS does not get from time to time. some bits of the real truths that you seek, because it does. But those truths will be hidden (for safety) within throw-away comments since revealing the truth often comes with a heavy price for the source of that leak.

no_one817 tells us that he must take precautions to safe guard himself since he is revealing highly sensitive plans that could manipulate the world politics and possibly cause the deaths of more innocent lives. Put yourself in no_one817 situation. You cant go to the press or any government agencies because you cant trust them. Being of military background you know 'they' have eyes everywhere. But you need to absolve your conscience so what can you do?

One option is to join a well known conspiracy forum that has as members from many ex government agencies and those still in active service and hope someone will beleive your story?. ATS and many other sites are monitored 24/7 just in case you are not aware of.

So you join ATS because it has a large following of people that are looking for the truth, but you are worried all the time that you might be found out, so what do you do?. The sensible thing would be tell your story as quickly as possible and answer enough questions to prove who you are and then get the hell out of ATS. Each time you log in, each hour you spend online you risk getting found out. Lets be very clear here people, the 'government' has spent a lot of money and resources in being able to find anyone they wish.

Personally, in no_one817 shoes, I would not spend days answering mundane questions that were not part of what I was trying to warn people about. Would you?.

It is not up to me to tell you what to think, this is still a FREE world and you are intelligent people in your own right. Just put yourself in no_one817 shoes and ask yourself how you would tell your secret in a controlled world that doesn't not take too kindly to people blabbering their mouth's off even if you think you are protected by a firewall/proxy program(s).

Thank you for listening.

Freelancer

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Freelancer]

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No One,

Sorry if you have answered this already (Therefore I Missed It) what is "RED FLAG", who issues it and what for?

thanks in advance

Black ops

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks for answering.
Do they use electric cars, like golf carts down there?

[edit on 8-2-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
[edit on 8-2-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackops
No One,

Sorry if you have answered this already (Therefore I Missed It) what is "RED FLAG", who issues it and what for?

thanks in advance

Black ops

I got this one... :-)

Red Flag - Wiktionary

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join