It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

I am glad that you started your own thread. I hope you will kind enough to stay out of the other. I say this not to offend you- but rather because both of you have opposing views- and feel each are hoaxers.

Personally I think both of you write very well, you are both articulate and intelligent- and there is more than enough room on this site for the two of you- and for the rest of us its probably for the best that you stay in your corners.

I have gone back and read several of your posts and you are much bigger and better than that behavior. Its easy to fall into it on a conspiracy site- I have been known myself!

For we are a sensitive lot!

Cheers!

btw- I am not trying to be a mod- but the threads are more fun for me when the barbs and accusations are kept at a minimum - And it makes this site feel like a crazy rant forum when the mods have to come in like disciplinary parents reminding us to all get along. It cheapens it somehow for me. This is why I stopped getting all riled up over topics. If you look back at some of my first posts you will see I had quite a mouth on me! Its was embarrassing- but I am glad they are still there- when I get out of hand or feel a bile purge coming on I go back and re-read those posts.

Know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sorry- double post....

[edit on 7-2-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey,

Well I posted this few times and I have not yet seen a response, you might have missed it so I'll bring it up again...

Can you please tell us anything you know about .. Aliens and if or any exchange of technologies with them!

Cheers mate,

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

He's stated a few times that he has no knowledge about aliens. This is not to say they don't exist, but he has not had to debrief anyone that has had any involvement with them.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey No_one i got a question for you. in a couple of posts you made trying to debunk that guy claiming to be an ex employee. you wanted him to answer about a white magnum.

Now i've done some digging and have found some pics of the aftermath so to say of that incedent. can you tell us what this guy did to get hauled of by the Lincoln county sheriff? If you don't wanna post here so that other guy can use your answer will you u2u me the answer?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
*yawn*
Just up and having a gallon or so of coffee and perusing and postulating.
I am sure the OP is working up to something, but no one has asked the right questions yet.
Givin his field, you don't volunteer information.
Givin his employment, you don't risk that on useless prattle.

I would suggest a deeper thread running through this, and would suggest a search of his previous posts on various threads.

A pattern emerges that will give you an idea of the question to ask.

I will say that it is my opinion that LGM's, flying saucers, supertech hardware and the type of soda machines in the mess hall aren't the direction the questions should follow. He has already stated he knows little about these topics and is unwilling to make an informed guess.

I would look at the questions that have been answered, the statements on other threads, and expand in that direction.

I'm not quite there yet--still formulating, and it might take another page or 2 of Q&A before I *think* I might be able to ask the right questions.

Daned if I'm not good if I do quote so myself.

I am really wishing many would read the entire thread before posting.
We appear to have an actual insider here, and though the revelations aren't what we probably were wishing for---well, the truth generally isn't.
We appear to have a genuine security professional, and hopefully, it will bring out others---maybe scientists, engineers, pilots, etc.
Still not sure, and maybe never will be, which side of the "fence" he is on, ours or theirs, but who really cares at this point.

So for my next question:
Most security people develop a "gut instinct".
Have you noticed anything "wrong" about tests, operations, or people since you found out about the planning for a false flag attack.
Anything your "gut" says ?

Not asking for proof, and prefacing it with "I think" or "I feel" would probably exempt you from the debunkers.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Louther

Originally posted by AGENT51
no_one1817. I feel Althea asked a valid question. What do you intend to do with the info. you have provided? If we can't avert the upcoming scenario, and you can't, then what is the sole purpose of this thread? Let me apologize of those who have demanded you repeat things over and over. I know how irritating that can be. I look forward to whatever you have to say in whatever capacity you want to present it.

Firstly putting aside the question of if this is true or not:
Assuming its true...
As an individual citizen there is nothing anyone can do. There are really only 2 reasons why someone from the 'inside' would want spread the 'secret'.

1. If the even comes to pass there will be some sort of record started from before that could be pointed to for later inquiries.

2. To get the attention of the people behind it and try to indirectly get them to change their plans in an attempt to try to make sure his prediction does not come true.

There is a third reason which I thought about today...

What if this is all a test to see reactions or to at least weed out anyone who may pose a threat down the line if there is say a call for Martial Law
Wouldn't it make sense to test reactions and what better a control group than people who post on a site about alternative topics?
Who might pose a threat? Who might "rebel", if said actions were to come down...
I dunno but if I wanted to keep an eye out foe certain people who may cause problems in the future, why not pose a situation and get thier opinions about how they would handle it...
It has been done many times in the past...
Remember the only way to change or disrupt a faction is to infiltrate it and work from within
Just a tip for the "we gotta do something types"...
The INTERNET may NOT be the best PLACE and this may NOT be the best TIME to be voicing things like civil war and the like...
Of course by no means do I mean keep quiet, but be careful in how responses are given in a time where you can be called a terrorist by the mere mention of revolution
Just a thought

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
Hey No_one i got a question for you. in a couple of posts you made trying to debunk that guy claiming to be an ex employee. you wanted him to answer about a white magnum.

Now i've done some digging and have found some pics of the aftermath so to say of that incedent. can you tell us what this guy did to get hauled of by the Lincoln county sheriff? If you don't wanna post here so that other guy can use your answer will you u2u me the answer?

Thanks in advance.

This white magnum crossed the border at a high rate of speed. Signs are clearly posted and it is no secret you will get caught and fined. When border patrol stops you, you are held at gun point out of your car as it is searched. Lincoln County Sheriff is always called as our private security has zero jurisdiction outside the border(but if you cross and then go back, you will still be detained for the police). The car was taken because it usually will be towed to an impound. A tow truck was unavailable and was instead driven off.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

I am glad that you started your own thread. I hope you will kind enough to stay out of the other. I say this not to offend you- but rather because both of you have opposing views- and feel each are hoaxers.

Personally I think both of you write very well, you are both articulate and intelligent- and there is more than enough room on this site for the two of you- and for the rest of us its probably for the best that you stay in your corners.

I have gone back and read several of your posts and you are much bigger and better than that behavior. Its easy to fall into it on a conspiracy site- I have been known myself!

For we are a sensitive lot!

Cheers!

btw- I am not trying to be a mod- but the threads are more fun for me when the barbs and accusations are kept at a minimum - And it makes this site feel like a crazy rant forum when the mods have to come in like disciplinary parents reminding us to all get along. It cheapens it somehow for me. This is why I stopped getting all riled up over topics. If you look back at some of my first posts you will see I had quite a mouth on me! Its was embarrassing- but I am glad they are still there- when I get out of hand or feel a bile purge coming on I go back and re-read those posts.

Know what I mean?

I completely understand. And perhaps my 'attempted hijacking' looked as if I was trying to get attention. But my intentions were simply to debunk a person when I know in my gut he is a fake.

IF on the .0001% chance he was real, I'll be very honest... I'd have two thoughts. I would want to know why a person who is an EX employee is worried about CURRENT projects. And I would want to know why a person who doesn't have current knowledge of a test feels he has to break national security protocols. He is giving up potential secrets of his country when he ,admittedly by being an ex employee, has no idea if any of his outlandish problems have been fixed.

I see theirnoy in questioning his patriotism by coming out as I am doing the same. Hopefully people can see the very distinct difference.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I've asked several questions and haven't seen a direct response to any of them, so let me try again.

In one of your early posts you said you are now an atheist due to working at GL. You later amended that to say "agnostic". My question still stands. Evidently you believed in God before working there and now you don't know. Why? What did you see or learn at GL that has affected you so profoundly?

Secondly, in a post about belief or lack of belief in God is when you first mentioned this Bush conspiracy theory. What does one have to do with the other?

I also asked, how much time would be involved in such a scheme as you are suggesting. How much time from the initial planning stages until the execution?

I assume you are going to tell us that 9/11 was an "inside job". If so, was GL (and you, personally) involved in any way in the planning, as you are suggesting that GL has been involved in the conspiracy you are talking about now?

Finally, other than posting on ATS, what have you done in an effort to stop this conspiracy from being carried out?

Thanks in advance for your response to these questions.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
I've asked several questions and haven't seen a direct response to any of them, so let me try again.

In one of your early posts you said you are now an atheist due to working at GL. You later amended that to say "agnostic". My question still stands. Evidently you believed in God before working there and now you don't know. Why? What did you see or learn at GL that has affected you so profoundly?

Secondly, in a post about belief or lack of belief in God is when you first mentioned this Bush conspiracy theory. What does one have to do with the other?

I also asked, how much time would be involved in such a scheme as you are suggesting. How much time from the initial planning stages until the execution?

I assume you are going to tell us that 9/11 was an "inside job". If so, was GL (and you, personally) involved in any way in the planning, as you are suggesting that GL has been involved in the conspiracy you are talking about now?

Finally, other than posting on ATS, what have you done in an effort to stop this conspiracy from being carried out?

Thanks in advance for your response to these questions.

Sorry for not directly answering. To your questions....

My first answer might cover two topics. I had always been on the fence when it came to a belief in a man made religion. No, I did not have some close encounter of the third kind. I had the job of keeping people quiet and brainwashing them to the point of becoming a drone. Bush uses religion to push his agenda. Subtly... As do other leaders of this world. Many conspiracy theories are fairly close to the idea of religion being a sham. From the creation of the bible to Evangelicals. People use religion as a tool of power. This new plot of the Bush administration will use religion to convince people of their 'rightness' vs the worlds 'wrongness'.

The time frame for this plan in the planning stages , I'm sure is still ongoing from last year. The actual execution would be in the range of about a month. I have done nothing to stop it. I was involved in the beginning stages. It was then transfered on higher up. For all I know the plan has been scrapped.

Some one alluded to the idea that by me coming on her and talking, someone might find out and with enough people 'in the know' the plan would be changed or nixed.. That's my hope. I can't do much more.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I posted my questions already, but it was in the middle of an argument so I think you might have missed them...

1. Is it true that seismic sensors can detect individual footsteps when people cross the border in Area 51, and if so, how do they discern intruders from the area's natural wildlife?

2. How do they safeguard against people filming the skies above Area 51? I've read that "they" control the mountains surrounding the base, but high flying craft would clear these mountains and be visible from outside, would they not? What I'm specifically interested in is how they would detect somebody in the nearest town with a high-resolution camera pointed at the sky over the base 24/7.

3. Have you ever debriefed anyone who was involved in a disinformation scheme, whether planning or executing it? If so, do you know specifically what disinformation they were creating?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
I posted my questions already, but it was in the middle of an argument so I think you might have missed them...

1. Is it true that seismic sensors can detect individual footsteps when people cross the border in Area 51, and if so, how do they discern intruders from the area's natural wildlife?

2. How do they safeguard against people filming the skies above Area 51? I've read that "they" control the mountains surrounding the base, but high flying craft would clear these mountains and be visible from outside, would they not? What I'm specifically interested in is how they would detect somebody in the nearest town with a high-resolution camera pointed at the sky over the base 24/7.

3. Have you ever debriefed anyone who was involved in a disinformation scheme, whether planning or executing it? If so, do you know specifically what disinformation they were creating?

1. Yes... A few ways, the sensors go off and there is a heat sensor looking right at you from then on. The border patrols will be made aware if it is worth looking at.

2. They can't when it comes to a civilian with a telescope. Gl acquired Freedom Ridge the last mountain border... People still hike up to Tikaboo Peak to view the base. From what I know, its a 26 mile stretch from viewpoint to target.

3. No but I hear about it. The most famous being Bob Lazar.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Recall the earlier questions I posed concerning your techniques: Chemical, EM, (?) anything else "unconventional"... Brainwashing??? That's a whole thread of it's own, I imagine.

Feel like answering any of these or not?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Thanks for your answer. I know usually if you cross the border you get a ticket and fine and another paper saying you were caught trespassing and you are not welcome don't come back or go to jail. was just curious why he got the special treatment so now i know thanks again i'll have more questions later.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
I had always been on the fence when it came to a belief in a man made religion.

You still seem to be unable to separate "man-made religion" and God. Evidently, your reasoning is that if there are people that use religion to manipulate other people, then that calls into question whether God actually exists. That really makes no sense. Are you suggesting that if God exists nobody would try to use "man-made religion" to manipulate others? One has nothing to do with the other. I assume someone in your supposed position would need a decent education, so your lack of critical thinking is a little surprising, but I won't belabor the point.

The time frame for this plan in the planning stages , I'm sure is still ongoing from last year.

So, it's fair to say that just the planning for such an elaborate plan would take well over a year?

I have done nothing to stop it. For all I know the plan has been scrapped.

That's a little different tune than what you were singing earlier when you said it could still be dropped (future tense). Now you are saying that it may have already been dropped.

So, let me see if I have this straight...you were involved in the planning of a fake terrorist strike in the US that would involve the killing of thousands of US citizens, including a Presidential candidate, in order for Bush to declare Marshall Law and suspend the Constitution and the election.

Now, you're feeling kind of bad about the whole thing, but instead of finding out what the status of the project is and doing something about it, you're satisfied to start a thread about it on a forum where hoaxes are a dime a dozen.

Don't you think your time would be better spent finding out if this conspiracy is still being planned? And if it is, doing something about it? Yes, we understand that you don't want to lose your job, even if it meant saving the country, so why not get the information to every media person you can think of, including George Knapp? You could also send the info to every person in Congress. Of course, this could be done anonymously, just as you are posting anonymously here. Or do you think it would be more believable for some other poster to copy and paste your posts and send it in with a note that says "I don't know who this guy is, but he claims to work at GL and here is what he says!..." Obviously, it would be MUCH more credible to come from you.

Perhaps your response would be "but nobody would believe me!" First, you could probably come up with some sort of proof that you do indeed work at GL (if in fact you do) and still maintain your anonymity.

Secondly, you don't have to "prove" anything at this point; just get the word out. If you alerted everyone in such a manner, it would obviously get back to those behind it, that their scheme had been leaked to the press and many in the government. Obviously, they would not be able to still carry out the plan with the element of surprise gone.

I'm still waiting to hear about 9/11. Again, are you going to suggest that it was an "inside job" that was hatched by the Bush Admin?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
no_one817,

I have a question. I have been reading your thread for the past few days. The reason that it interest me is I've had a feeling with all the new laws being passed that something like this would or could happen! So my question is??? Why does GB need another 6 months in office? I do belive I read that in one of your post "6 monhts". If you didn't say 6 monh than strike that part. Money, War, Power.... He's been in office now for 8 years. Why couldn't he do what he wanted than? I'm just confused on why. and how long he wants to postpone the election. I guess to sum it all up I understand what your saying, but can you tell us why? Other than he wants to be President another 8 years.

I do find it rather interesting that McCain has come out of no where during the primaries. He could be GB the III. None of this adds up and now Mitt drops out. Hmmm Something don't smell right lucy!

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Barooooooo]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Barooooooo]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Originally posted by no_one817
I had always been on the fence when it came to a belief in a man made religion.

You still seem to be unable to separate "man-made religion" and God. Evidently, your reasoning is that if there are people that use religion to manipulate other people, then that calls into question whether God actually exists. That really makes no sense. Are you suggesting that if God exists nobody would try to use "man-made religion" to manipulate others? One has nothing to do with the other. I assume someone in your supposed position would need a decent education, so your lack of critical thinking is a little surprising, but I won't belabor the point.

The time frame for this plan in the planning stages , I'm sure is still ongoing from last year.

So, it's fair to say that just the planning for such an elaborate plan would take well over a year?

I have done nothing to stop it. For all I know the plan has been scrapped.

That's a little different tune than what you were singing earlier when you said it could still be dropped (future tense). Now you are saying that it may have already been dropped.

So, let me see if I have this straight...you were involved in the planning of a fake terrorist strike in the US that would involve the killing of thousands of US citizens, including a Presidential candidate, in order for Bush to declare Marshall Law and suspend the Constitution and the election.

Now, you're feeling kind of bad about the whole thing, but instead of finding out what the status of the project is and doing something about it, you're satisfied to start a thread about it on a forum where hoaxes are a dime a dozen.

Don't you think your time would be better spent finding out if this conspiracy is still being planned? And if it is, doing something about it? Yes, we understand that you don't want to lose your job, even if it meant saving the country, so why not get the information to every media person you can think of, including George Knapp? You could also send the info to every person in Congress. Of course, this could be done anonymously, just as you are posting anonymously here. Or do you think it would be more believable for some other poster to copy and paste your posts and send it in with a note that says "I don't know who this guy is, but he claims to work at GL and here is what he says!..." Obviously, it would be MUCH more credible to come from you.

Perhaps your response would be "but nobody would believe me!" First, you could probably come up with some sort of proof that you do indeed work at GL (if in fact you do) and still maintain your anonymity.

Secondly, you don't have to "prove" anything at this point; just get the word out. If you alerted everyone in such a manner, it would obviously get back to those behind it, that their scheme had been leaked to the press and many in the government. Obviously, they would not be able to still carry out the plan with the element of surprise gone.

I'm still waiting to hear about 9/11. Again, are you going to suggest that it was an "inside job" that was hatched by the Bush Admin?

I'll respond in more detail later... but for now... I said I do not believe in a man made religion. That DOES NOT mean I do not believe in a God. I just know and am aware of the fact that 100% of every religion on Earth has been fabricated to gain power.

The tune is not different in my eyes. My feeling bad has not changed my belief on if the plan has been scrapped. I simply said that because I have been away from the project for over a year, I would not know if the plan went ahead or not.

I explained why I can't just go to George Knapp, the only person with any credibility who went to him was Bob Lazar, and I explained the story on him. If i were to go to Knapp, I'd be caught in a second.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
OK, I do itch some more ...

no_one, have you attempted to propagate this information through other avenues? Why did you choose ATS? And if this is the only forum, again, why?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The hologram helicopters.

Did they have four small blue flashing lights on the bottoms of them that flash in a diagnol pattern? Any orange lights on them? Do you think we can destroy and asteroid? How about russia or china? Do you think we can destroy them?

Do you see peace in our future?

What do you think about 2012, any debriefing on that?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join