It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by no_one817

ok, so i checked your log history:
(just for this thread)... (minutiae omitted)

This still doesn't seem the schedule of a working man.

Even when you don't work, your body is on some type of internal clock.
You've spent hour and hours sitting at a computer until 4AM last night!

Are you using Your own personal computer?
Well you would have to be since I don't know any place open that late, and even then you would have to be there all day for the past 2 and a half days...

You've obviously never been in the service, the first thing they do at recruit training (after the haircut and initial issue) is keep you awake for a LOOONG time.

As far as not knowing any place open "that late"... You've not been to Vegas, I assume?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

ok, so i checked your log history:
(just for this thread)... (minutiae omitted)

This still doesn't seem the schedule of a working man.

Even when you don't work, your body is on some type of internal clock.
You've spent hour and hours sitting at a computer until 4AM last night!

Are you using Your own personal computer?
Well you would have to be since I don't know any place open that late, and even then you would have to be there all day for the past 2 and a half days...

You've obviously never been in the service, the first thing they do at recruit training (after the haircut and initial issue) is keep you awake for a LOOONG time.

As far as not knowing any place open "that late"... You've not been to Vegas, I assume?

Thank you, a little sense never hurts anyone.

About the weather.... I only know what I wrote, nothing more. I'm sorry. There are probably better leads elsewhere on this site... Although I wouldn't follow the zx lead.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A few questions about the staff size and your personal work schedule. First what hours are you on duty and what time is your Janet flight (to and from)? Second how many people are on site while you're there? Is the facility manned 24/7? And if so what is the size of the night staff? If there is a night staff, is it just mostly security or are there also scientists that are brought in too? And finally what is the proportion of civilians to military on site?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's the link to Bearden's site. VERY informative. As far as weather engineering is concerned, you're looking for references to scalar EM, or Interferometry (sp??). Enjoy!

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
A few questions about the staff size and your personal work schedule. First what hours are you on duty and what time is your Janet flight (to and from)? Second how many people are on site while you're there? Is the facility manned 24/7? And if so what is the size of the night staff? If there is a night staff, is it just mostly security or are there also scientists that are brought in too? And finally what is the proportion of civilians to military on site?

I usually start my day actually on base at around 6am. There are about 1500 employees on site at one time or another, But it varies a lot.

I leave McCarren at about 4:15am. And I take the last JANET out at about 6:55pm ( I understand I'm not using 24 hour military time, save your attempt at debunking) The staff after about 7:30pm is mostly security, unless there is some sort of special project going on.

GL is mostly civilians. Any tests going on are done contracted by private companies protected by civilian and military security.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
no_one817;

While the good folks on this thread are doing their best to peel back the layers of this onion you have presented us with,(and please believe me, they will eventually get thru this onion; it's what they do best) may I politely inquire as to what exactly it is that you are wanting or expecting us to do with the info. you are providing?

If you are incapable of proving the situation in such as way as to help avert it, what on earth can us mere mortals here at ATS possibly do to circumvent it?

By you starting this thread, are we not all now just as complicit in the knowledge of this situation as you may be? Should the events you have stated come to pass, now that you've alerted all of us, and we've all sat here doing nothing about it , does that not make us guilty of vicarious liability through agency? I wouldn't want to be responsible for deaths of the innocents or martial law being imposed on my country...yet, apparently, now that I am aware of this impending situation, I AM responsible...we ALL are...

As much as I would like to call Shenanigans here, there are some pertinent points being made by you that fit certain specific parameters of a few other whisperings going on lately...so I shall wait, watch, and see how this pans out.

Thank you for your time; I mean no disrespect, and look forward to your answer.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by althea041724]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I posted this earlier, but it was in the middle of a conversation so it may have been passed over. What is this on the runway?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
hey on_one

I've been monitoring your post for a while
and there does seem to be certain consistency to your post
unlike a lot of other people who have claimed to have worked at A51

however this will be the third time I've asked you this question
it would be nice to get an answer.....

you say in one of your post that bob lazar was used to spread dis-info
I wanted to know

1: who else who has come out and talked about ufo's and
area 51 has been used like this

2: who are the ones who are releasing/telling the truth on the subject
of ufo's and area 51

3: and who are the ones who are out there spreading lies and dis-info
in order to discredit ufology

[edit on 7-2-2008 by loki42]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
well, I was just asking a question.
You asked me to check your log time and I did that too.

I still think this whole thing is fishy, but Ill concede and this will be my last post on your thread.

You guys are absolutely right.
I have never served in the military. silly me.
I have never been to Vegas. silly me.

You should be allowed to say whatever you want no_one, thats why this thread is in the Skunk Works forum.
So, I apologize for trying to disclaim you credibility, you are a very good hoaxer IMO, but I'll leave it to the rest that remain with this thread to decide.

What you say is very plausible, and I have read it on many other ATS thread from people who don't work at A51, so if something like this does happen, well, I wish for the well being of everyone involved.

Good luck to you all in discovering the truth...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I posted this earlier, but it was in the middle of a conversation so it may have been passed over. What is this on the runway?

Im not sure.... There was a small fire recently on a runway, that could be the foam used to put it out. Or just a screwed up picture.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

well, I was just asking a question.
You asked me to check your log time and I did that too.

I still think this whole thing is fishy, but Ill concede and this will be my last post on your thread.

You guys are absolutely right.
I have never served in the military. silly me.
I have never been to Vegas. silly me.

You should be allowed to say whatever you want no_one, thats why this thread is in the Skunk Works forum.
So, I apologize for trying to disclaim you credibility, you are a very good hoaxer IMO, but I'll leave it to the rest that remain with this thread to decide.

What you say is very plausible, and I have read it on many other ATS thread from people who don't work at A51, so if something like this does happen, well, I wish for the well being of everyone involved.

Good luck to you all in discovering the truth...

So I essentially shoot down your attempt, and you run away. Fine by me. It was honestly getting rather annoying having to repeat myself 100 times to you. Enjoy the rest of your day.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How big is the underground complex?
Is there a tunnel system with trains?

[edit on 7-2-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Any idea what started the fire? I'm pretty sure that is the foam they use, and when I first saw this picture I was wondering if it was the aftermath of some kind of wreck.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ive been following this thread for a couple of days.

It seems that now, it's not about A51 anymore, but about some 'terrorist threat' that may or may not happen (due to some American political event)

What happened to all of the questions about A51?

No-one, why do you choose to answer questions that are constantly just trying to prove you wrong? Someone says they don't believe you, and you get into an argument about it.

Answer some of the other questions that you seem to keep overlooking.

I still feel 50-50 about this, I an understand why you are trying to validate every flaw that people throw at you, but try to get back to answering genuine questions.

Good luck.... and keep going.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
no_one1817. I feel Althea asked a valid question. What do you intend to do with the info. you have provided? If we can't avert the upcoming scenario, and you can't, then what is the sole purpose of this thread? Let me apologize of those who have demanded you repeat things over and over. I know how irritating that can be. I look forward to whatever you have to say in whatever capacity you want to present it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

In a previous post you stated (on your other test thread), " My knowledge is simple. I am the person who simply debriefs employees and certain players up to a certain rank. I know what I need to know because I need to know it in matters of simple brainwashing. I'm one of the reasons you guys never see any real proof. "

Can you elaborate on the brainwashing technique? Is this just scare tactics, reminders of legal consequences/ramifications etc or?

Can you offer a hypothetical situation of a typical "day-in-the life" of your job?

Thanks.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by ReadyforChange]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It seems to me that a good way for our Rulers to rally the masses to accept the institution of Martial Law, delay the Elections, etc... would be to sacrifice the President himself in a false-flag attack. I heard that his Skull & Bones title/nickname meant "The Temporary One". This scenario might have the intended effect of quashing those who would seek to blame the Gov't for another staged terror event. "How dare you imply that we offed our own President" I can hear the PTB saying now.

Anyone like the thought of President Cheney seeking revenge for such an attack?

Any thoughts/knowledge about such a scenario sir?

Thank You for your information.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Quite an interesting development going on ATS..

Two people claiming to be 'from' Area51 posting at the same time, BOTH have a 'secret' that is of world importance and must be divulged here at ATS. Coincidence?

no_one817 starts his first thread and despite plenty of opportunity, fails to tell his real 'secret' of a possible planned assassination with 1000's of lives at stake. Thread is closed by ATS Mods.

He then starts a new thread and after 'many' pages of answering simple, run-of-the-mill questions 'finally' reveals his real secret, one which has plagued him for months.. Why take the time to answer mundane questions instead of getting to the REAL point?

Surely someone with so much to lose would not spend hours answering mundane type questions when all they really wanted was to get their 'secret' out.

zx4551...

Starts a new thread and after many pages finally comes out and tells his 'secret', the reason why he risking everything for then backs out and leaves. To later return with an fresh thread and directs it to discuss his 'secret'.

I beleive both are indeed, separate individuals and not connected with each other, however, I find it troubling that no_one817 wants us to beleive he is the real deal and knows for certain zx4551 is a hoax. How would he know this for sure?.

no_one817 has stated that what he has written so far is the truth, however, even he would admit that he wont tell us anything that can positively identify himself and he will not comprise the defence of his country.. So what have we left?..

What we have left is answers to questions (public domain) that can either be gotten from under the Freedom of Information act, Internet or public libraries. So nothing really new on that front.

Something is not right with either zx or no_one reasons for disclosing their 'secrets'..

[edit on 7/2/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OK, you are atarting to suck me in.

My main area of interest as far as 51 goes is alien activity. There has recently been an increase in sightings that seem independent of media hype. Can you comment on this?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
no_one1817. I feel Althea asked a valid question. What do you intend to do with the info. you have provided? If we can't avert the upcoming scenario, and you can't, then what is the sole purpose of this thread? Let me apologize of those who have demanded you repeat things over and over. I know how irritating that can be. I look forward to whatever you have to say in whatever capacity you want to present it.

Firstly putting aside the question of if this is true or not:
Assuming its true...
As an individual citizen there is nothing anyone can do. There are really only 2 reasons why someone from the 'inside' would want spread the 'secret'.

1. If the even comes to pass there will be some sort of record started from before that could be pointed to for later inquiries.

2. To get the attention of the people behind it and try to indirectly get them to change their plans in an attempt to try to make sure his prediction does not come true.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join