It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by no_one817

So a single attack then?

Can you comment on the scale of the attack? Are we taking 5, 20, 100, 1000s of people?

On the level of a Katrina or 9/11 in terms of numbers.

And to the person who said I was a traitor. Sir, I understand the sentiment. We all do things we regret. This is something that has kept me awake at night for months

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

So in the 100s?

Ok.

Let's discuss methodology. Is this attack biological, chemical, explosive, etc...?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

How does Bush plan to keep it quiet from the Secret Service, who is charged to protect all involved?

The Secret Service has gotten partisan in some cases, but I can't envision them overlooking a plot to assassinate a Presidential candidate they're charged to protect. And I don't see how Bush could keep it from them and still be involved in the planning and ordering of the hit.

Because in an abstract sense, he never ordered it. plausible deniablility. And the secret Service would never be able to stop something of this magnitude.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

And yet here you are, NOT doing what you're told, blabbing all the secret plans on the internet.

That's my point. He couldn't get 100% compliance for this, and he'd need a cover story for the bodies of those who refuse and/or leaks.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Sorry to interrupt, but 9/11 and Katrina were in the 1000s. Just so you have an accurate picture of the scale he's talking about.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So in the 100s?

Ok.

Let's discuss methodology. Is this attack biological, chemical, explosive, etc...?

Methodology... We are getting close to areas where my knowledge ends... But I do know the idea of an explosive at a speech or taking a plane out with a politician in it over a highly populated city.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Afew more questions if you don't mind?

"You said location not confirmed"

But what places were suggested???

And as far as the timeline, you said: "Aug. or Sept."

Could the actual date be as simple as,..... 8 - 17 ? same as part of your authored name for ATS???

Thanks for your prompt replies btw.

Later,......Ausable_Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Help me understand how you could know the scale of possible casualties to be in the hundreds, if you are not more clear about the methodology?

A plane would be significantly less.

Are there other details regarding this event that you can share?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well, the Secret Service wouldn't have to STOP it to thwart his plans, they would just have to blab to the right people. Again, the mood in the country plays a role, and leaking to angry Democrats, the ACLU, the internet, etc. would ignite public reaction.

Is there planning to control public unrest? How would Bush prevent people from rushing the White House (which would happen under those circumstances). And if the Secret Service knows about the plan - even if they can't stop it - would they protect Bush from the public?

The plan you describe is massively anti-American, and I can't imagine patriotic Americans just calmly going along with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Do you really think that statement is going to help you? It's not. Your not as intelligent as you think. Area 51 or not, you have made a statement within your posts here that you are involved. You will be sought out , you will be apprehended and you will pay the price for treason. If this is your way of getting attention, you now have it!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill

Afew more questions if you don't mind?

"You said location not confirmed"

But what places were suggested???

And as far as the timeline, you said: "Aug. or Sept."

Could the actual date be as simple as,..... 8 - 17 ? same as part of your authored name for ATS???

Thanks for your prompt replies btw.

Later,......Ausable_Bill

Perhaps the 817 was made unconsciously but not the intention. Places were not suggested while I was involved, as travel plans for politicians can be made as close as a month in advance and change constantly.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

My error. Katrina was nearly 2000 and WTC was just under 3000.

no_one817

I ask again.

Help me understand how you could know the scale of possible casualties to be in the thousands, if you are not more clear about the methodology?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by loam]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If all you say is true and you have taken the time to try and cover your tracks to not be caught, should the posters here who have interacted with you be worried that they might be targeted??

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS

Do you really think that statement is going to help you? It's not. Your not as intelligent as you think. Area 51 or not, you have made a statement within your posts here that you are involved. You will be sought out , you will be apprehended and you will pay the price for treason. If this is your way of getting attention, you now have it!

This isn't a definite event. Things could easily change. People hopefully could come to their senses. Who knows. I haven't been privy to information since last year.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by AWingAndASigh

My error. Katrina was nearly 2000 and WTC was just under 3000.

no_one817

I ask again.

Help me understand how you could know the scale of possible casualties to be in the thousands, if you are not more clear about the methodology?

Because that intention was made aware as the more catastrophic, the easier people would accept Bush staying in office.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb

If all you say is true and you have taken the time to try and cover your tracks to not be caught, should the posters here who have interacted with you be worried that they might be targeted??

To the best of my knowledge , yes. No one here would be targeted.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Live it up so they say.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS
Live it up so they say.

What does that mean? I have hope nothing happens.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Again, I feel that's a misjudgement of the mood of the country. People are on to Bush and his tricks. No matter how big an attack he pulled, they STILL wouldn't accept an extension of his presidency.

He tried to delay the election last time around, too. I, personally, remember the news stories when they floated the idea and the reaction to it.

Why would they think the situation has changed when Bush has even less popularity and support now than he had then?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Because that intention was made aware as the more catastrophic, the easier people would accept Bush staying in office.

Understood. So more of a 'think-tank' , 'what-if' exercise.

Earlier I asked you why you came to this site and whether this event would be preventable.

You responded:

The reason I see fit to say something is I cannot and sit wand watch as my country falls apart. Yes I am a culprit, I perpetuated the plan by being apart of it. I have my own morals I have to deal with. I see this as one step towards redeeming myself being able to look at fellow man in the eyes

So given what we have discussed, I assume that the event is not preventable because you lack sufficient detail to do otherwise.

How is it, then, coming to this site materially changes your position of having to watch our "country fall apart"?

Please do not take that question with offense. I'm genuinely interested in an answer.

What's the one question that hasn't been asked of you that should?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join