It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And i QUOTE you AGAIN

Staement #1
There were no lies dear sir. I didn't give the exact details for pure safety. Truth is all i speak here. I hope you can understand.

Statement#2

I've explained myself to the point of exhaustion. March might not be the truth.

So is it "The truth is all you speak" OR "March might not be the truth"

Please respond.....

[edit on 6-2-2008 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
And i QUOTE you AGAIN

Staement #1
There were no lies dear sir. I didn't give the exact details for pure safety. Truth is all i speak here. I hope you can understand.

Statement#2

Please respond which is the truth?

Why are you not understanding this. I have answered this long enough, if it is not good enough for you, Im sorry.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think he is trying to get you to admit that you knowingly provided false information. As per our T&C that is against it. That is my thought line at least.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Interesting. I would think a REAL secret location would be a better place then the world famous Area51
Area51 really isnt secret. Im sure you would agree with that. Plus, it has employees there who are willing to share the goings on there
*nudge*

What clearance do you hold?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

And i QUOTE you AGAIN

Staement #1

Statement#2

Please respond which is the truth?

Why are you not understanding this. I have answered this long enough, if it is not good enough for you, Im sorry.

You Lied, and have admitted to fabricating portions of your response, Then you state you speak only the truth, So the MILLION DOLLAR question is.......How can we believe anything else now that YOU ADMITTED TO FABRICATING PORTIONS OF YOU RESPONSE!?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I think he is trying to get you to admit that you knowingly provided false information. As per our T&C that is against it. That is my thought line at least.

Thank you Sir. He provided FALSE information instead of leaving out information he didnt want disclosed. Then he tries to back-track and re-word his statements.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think imeddieone4202003 believes no_one817 is a hoax and either way he answers he will use that to claim he is hoaxing. If he lied about the date then he can't be trusted, therefore hoaxer. If he didn't lie about the date then he gave away too much detailed information to be caught so he must be a hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
I think imeddieone4202003 believes no_one817 is a hoax and either way he answers he will use that to claim he is hoaxing. If he lied about the date then he can't be trusted, therefore hoaxer. If he didn't lie about the date then he gave away too much detailed information to be caught so he must be a hoaxer.

I didnt know saying March instead of April or Feb or Jan makes me a hoaxer , if it does, then ignore the thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Are you quite done now sir. Let the person do what he feels strongly about. Please let him answer more questions without your interference.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If you thinki I gave the correct month for this boards sake, you are wrong. If you really want me to put itin black and white I will.

I said the wrong time on purpose. For obvious reasons.

The OP admitted to Fabricating information, he hung himself with his own words. The only question was, Now that you admitted you lied ( Against T&C) by providing false information, how can we believe anything else?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If you thinki I gave the correct month for this boards sake, you are wrong. If you really want me to put itin black and white I will.

I said the wrong time on purpose. For obvious reasons.

The OP admitted to Fabricating information, he hung himself with his own words. The only question was, Now that you admitted you lied ( Against T&C) by providing false information, how can we believe anything else?

Because the story is still true. If you chose not to believe me, then leave. I don't know what else to tell you.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm specifically responding to this comment:

"Enough time to begin or get close enough to a hot war with Iran, it will make people a lot of money. The bigger the threat and event, the longer the delay of the election. They are hoping for a 1 year delay but are realistically looking at 6 months. However anything is possible."

I won't comment about whether or not this poster is who he/she says they are. What I will say is that I talk to a lot of people, and if Bush thinks he can extend his term by 1 DAY without the US turning into a hot war, then he has sadly misjudged the mood of the country.

If he attempts anything like this, we will be in a civil war. That's my assessment of the mood of people I've talked to. And I think a lot of people inside the government itself will be gunning for him, as well as a big chunk of the American public.

This little plot would fail miserably on day one.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
no_one817

Ok.... So GW is planning the delay of the election to further objectives with respect to Iran...and this is your primary reason for coming to the site.

Fine.

Ignore trying to prove who you are or how you would know this.

What additional detail can you provide with respect to the event that will cause the delay of the election by 6 or more months? How would this be conducted? Where? By whom? etc...

Why do you think coming here creates a benefit to anyone hearing your story?

Do you think the plan is preventable?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
no_one817

Ok.... So GW is planning the delay of the election to further objectives with respect to Iran...and this is your primary reason for coming to the site.

Fine.

Ignore trying to prove who you are or how you would know this.

What additional detail can you provide with respect to the event that will cause the delay of the election by 6 or more months? How would this be conducted? Where? By whom? etc...

Why do you think coming here creates a benefit to anyone hearing your story?

Do you think the plan is preventable?

All really good questions. The plan will be able to prevent the election because one of the people in the election might not be there in the end if you understand what I mean. That along with a 'terrorist attack' that coincides with it. A terrorist will claim responsibility for both events. The reason I see fit to say something is I cannot and sit wand watch as my country falls apart. Yes I am a culprit, I perpetuated the plan by being apart of it. I have my own morals I have to deal with. I see this as one step towards redeeming myself being able to look at fellow man in the eyes

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
All really good questions. The plan will be able to prevent the election because one of the people in the election might not be there in the end if you understand what I mean. That along with a 'terrorist attack' that coincides with it. A terrorist will claim responsibility for both events. The reason I see fit to say something is I cannot and sit wand watch as my country falls apart. Yes I am a culprit, I perpetuated the plan by being apart of it. I have my own morals I have to deal with. I see this as one step towards redeeming myself being able to look at fellow man in the eyes

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Do you know which party the person who doesn't make it is from? Do you know what terrorist will claim responsibility for the 2 events?? Is it someone we have all heard of before or some new guy?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi No_one817,

Is the reason for cutting the intel lines to the mid -east, to postpone the Iranian oil bourse?

Will this catastrophic event be another terrorist attack, such as a suitcase nuke?

Will these patsys' come from Iran, or possibly from A-Q trained in pakistan such as this article suggests?

www.foxnews.com...

One last question,.... where in the country will this event take place?

Thanks for being patient with some of the posters in here.

Later,......Ausable_Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No sir I don't know what you mean. Do you mean an assassination? If so who?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I haven't yet bothered to read through. But from what I understand with remote viewing and supposedly my (deluded) previous experience with some alleged alien viewing or watching technology, is that they can find out where just about anyone is.

I seriously doubt the one first person posting about area 51 is really any kind of threat anyway. (as if we could stop what they're doing.)

If you have any knowledge dating back from the sixties you might know about the bracelets that they may have worn that appeared to have COOIA on them. The A was disconnected from the legs.

I have seen at least once a mid to late 60's possibly Ford dark green military vehicle with the initials USNAF on the passenger door. Where do they still use these?

My question would be: Does any of this sound familiar?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I think that would be the major flaw in this plan - far too much opposition, regardless of the circumstances that brought it about. Even if he managed to wipe out both candidates after the primaries, there would be such a massive backlash to any attempt to grab additional power that I can't see how anything other than civil war could result. I see this backlash as forming both within the government and amongst the public itself.

There is a LOT of public anger out there right now, and massive mistrust of Bush.

Sorry, but the response I would envision is a huge visceral reaction by the American public, the quick forwarding of the next best in line candidate, a quickie election, and Bush out on his can on schedule on Jan. 20, 2009.

There would also be tremendous pressure for impeachment because people have woken up to Bush scams for profiteering wars.

Frankly, it's crash and burn if he tries it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join