It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If you were to hear of some impending situation that was going to effect the lives of many people on this planet (not in a positive way) would you break your non-disclosure agreement and go public?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
no_one817 is our government planning to institute martial law? is this one of the reasons you felt it necessary to come onto ATS to tell some of what you know?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
If you thinki I gave the correct month for this boards sake, you are wrong. If you really want me to put itin black and white I will.

I said the wrong time on purpose. For obvious reasons.

So instead of leaving information out that you dont want revealed, you make up times and dates? What else have you made up now that you have admitted to fabricating portions of your response? Let me guess, that was the only lie you told, the one i called you out on?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
no_one817 is our government planning to institute martial law? is this one of the reasons you felt it necessary to come onto ATS to tell some of what you know?

Yes, while W had the power to declare martial law before, HE now has the power to do it for a much wider amount of reasons and in turn delay the election.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003

If you thinki I gave the correct month for this boards sake, you are wrong. If you really want me to put itin black and white I will.

So instead of leaving information out that you dont want revealed, you make up times and dates? What else have you made up now that you have admitted to fabricating portions of your response? Let me guess, that was the only lie you told, the one i called you out on?

What would the difference be if it was in Feb or April? The time period was all that mattered. I really think you are grasping at straws. I understand thats all you have to grasp at though. I honestly have not changed stories here. I have adapted it and evolved on this site. In the beginning I had to test around before saying anything. Red Flag ended and then I didn't come back until this new red flag begun. Enough time had passed to go ahead and start talking.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OP you sure do make our job of hoax-busting easier with every post you make. Are you sure you dont want to bow out now, or continue this charade?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there. This being one of them. This is special because only two presidents, that I'm aware of, have had information brought to them about direct projects at all. That would be H.W and W. The bush family has had power in the defense world, in this country for quite some time.

Why would people be at Area51 talking about a plan to delay elections?
That just seems like an odd place to be talking about politics....and then have someone like you debrief them on it.

Yes, while W had the power to declare martial law before, HE now has the power to do it for a much wider amount of reasons and in turn delay the election.

You know this how? And when will it take place?

[edit on 6-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What would the difference be if it was in Feb or April? The time period was all that mattered. I really think you are grasping at straws. I understand thats all you have to grasp at though. I honestly have not changed stories here. I have adapted it and evolved on this site. In the beginning I had to test around before saying anything. Red Flag ended and then I didn't come back until this new red flag begun. Enough time had passed to go ahead and start talking.

You didnt answer the question, what other information have you lied about, now that you have admitted to fabricating portions of your response.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there. This being one of them. This is special because only two presidents, that I'm aware of, have had information brought to them about direct projects at all. That would be H.W and W. The bush family has had power in the defense world, in this country for quite some time.

That just seems like an odd place to be talking about politics....and then have someone like you debrief them on it.

Might seem like an odd place, but the plan involves a catastrophic event happening inside our borders to give Bush this power. At gl any record of this is easily destroyed with now penalty of doing so.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Do you have a specific month or day that martial law will be instituted? Is it going to be a quick nationwide declaration or is it going to be a gradual buildup state by state?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You didnt answer the question, what other information have you lied about, now that you have admitted to fabricating portions of your response.

There were no lies dear sir. I didn't give the exact details for pure safety. Truth is all i speak here. I hope you can understand.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Might seem like an odd place, but the plan involves a catastrophic event happening inside our borders to give Bush this power. At gl any record of this is easily destroyed with now penalty of doing so.

So, you know for fact that:

1. The elections this year will be delayed
2. A major catastrophic event will be taking place in our country?

Wow.

So, what is this event and when will it take place?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Do you have a specific month or day that martial law will be instituted? Is it going to be a quick nationwide declaration or is it going to be a gradual buildup state by state?

This will be sometime in the summer (closer to the election with enough time for a response.) It will be a quick decision; the concept of fear is enough gradual build up we see very day.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So, why is this all being discused at Area51 and why are you privey to this information?

There are a zillion locations for this type of plan to be discussed. Why Area51?

And what exactly is the date? You say summer. When exactly?

Why are you just beating around the bush with this (no pun intended). Its many pages later and people are asking questions and you are just letting this major info dribble out?

For some reason, this new revelation is just not sitting right with me. The Red Flag stuff didnt either. But Ive never been part of it. So I left it be.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Once again, i QUOTE you as saying

Statement #1

Staement #2
There were no lies dear sir. I didn't give the exact details for pure safety. Truth is all i speak here.

So was it the truth when you stated March of last year as the time you debriefed the group? Yes or no, was that the truth?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What exactly does Bush plan to gain from this move? How long does he plan to remain in power?

I would think the general population might be willing to delay elections a month if something demanded it, but any longer and I think people would start to get antsy and start to cause problems.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So, why is this all being discused at Area51 and why are you privey to this information?

There are a zillion locations for this type of plan to be discussed. Why Area51?

And what exactly is the date? You say summer. When exactly?

This happened at gl because of the secrecy needed and plausible deniability.

I stated the Bush's influence and unique power to know what goes on at gl, hence the location.

From my understanding, August or September. It has to have enough of an impact and be close enough for the public to even remotely buy why the election has to be delayed

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Once again, i QUOTE you as saying

Statement #1

Staement #2
There were no lies dear sir. I didn't give the exact details for pure safety. Truth is all i speak here.

So was it the truth when you stated March of last year as the time you debriefed the group? Yes or no, was that the truth?

I'm not going to go tit for tat with you. I've explained myself to the point of exhaustion. March might not be the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
OP sorry, you are cherry picking questions again. Did you not notice my question when you answered the one after mine? Why do you continue to ignore my questions that you dont want to answer?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

What exactly does Bush plan to gain from this move? How long does he plan to remain in power?

I would think the general population might be willing to delay elections a month if something demanded it, but any longer and I think people would start to get antsy and start to cause problems.

Enough time to begin or get close enough to a hot war with Iran, it will make people a lot of money. The bigger the threat and event, the longer the delay of the election. They are hoping for a 1 year delay but are realistically looking at 6 months. However anything is possible.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join