It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Permaculture as a Solution to Earth Destruction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Today a young friend brought "permaculture" to my attention. It was such an exciting concept I came to ATS to see if there was any information on here. I was gratified to find your post and it justified my belief in the Above Top Secret site.

Sometime during the year 2004 I did a goggle search for information about the use of fluoride in public water systems. The search lead me to this site and I have been a active reading member, though not always an active posting member, ever since.

Thank you for your information about permaculture. It surely is the only way to go. My young friend told me about his neighborhood and how he and some of his neighbors work together. So, I think you can have the community aspect and still maintain your own individual space.

Mahree

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is this a bit like camouflaging technology into nature?

I really like that idea - making tech romantic and magical instead of cold and ugly.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lets keep burning the rain forests, slaughtering animals and keep dumping everywhere, in the name of progress!

Will people not be satisfied until the earth resembles mars?

I mean people really do not like to talk about the environment in every day life, but what is more important than our only home? What could possibly be more important in our mundane selfish lives than the only world we will ever have?

I think this sounds like a viable solution (but not to everything)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join