It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomber Strikes Near Isreali Reactor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Bomber Strikes Near Isreali Reactor

"Dimona, Isreal-A Palestinian bomber blew himself up Monday in this desert town near Isreal's nuclear reactoer, killing an Isreali woman and wounding 11 people in the first suicide attack inside Isreal in a year.
"Police killed a second attacker after a doctor found a suicide vest while treating him for wounds suffered in the blast."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
These are the first two paragraphs of a short four paragraph article which appeared today on page A2 of The Daily Gazette, a local paper here in Schenectady, New York. This makes me wonder if these Palestinian terrorists are thinking of blowing up Isreal's Nuclear Reactor. It also makes me wonder if al-Qaeda or some other domestic or international group would consider doing the same to a nuclear reactor here in the United States. I mean, afterall, it's not too much of a stretch for these terrorists to plan an attack like this against such a facility.
I would like to hear from others who may have access to a larger version of this story in a national or international paper, both on the story itself and what they think of the possiblity of just such an attack occuring either in Isreal, the United States, or elsewhere.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Some web sources with similar headlines.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

www.huliq.com...

www.voanews.com...

Although they are talking 6 or 7 wounded....
So much about accuracy in the media, uh?

Peace

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Sator]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What does not sound right to me is this

"Police killed a second attacker after a doctor found a suicide vest while treating him for wounds suffered in the blast."

What kind of a suicide bomber goes to get treated for wounds before they plan on blowing themselves up?
I mean if you’re going to blow up what are a few cuts going to do to you your not going to feel them much longer anyway.

Also if for some stupid reason you do decide to get patched up before blowing yourself up why still wear the vest?

Is it just me or does anyone else find this odd?

Raist

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Hey, thanks for the links that gave other stories about what I originally posted. Much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Yea, that's just odd.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
What does not sound right to me is this

What kind of a suicide bomber goes to get treated for wounds before they plan on blowing themselves up?
I mean if you’re going to blow up what are a few cuts going to do to you your not going to feel them much longer anyway.

Also if for some stupid reason you do decide to get patched up before blowing yourself up why still wear the vest?

Is it just me or does anyone else find this odd?

Raist

Hellooo blow up the good samartians - more deaths later.

Look how your own police and milatry act now everyone is 100% guilty and and torture is valid.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzled2

Again he was being worked treated by the doctor. If he were going to blow them up why bother to be treated why not get in close and do so? What is the logic of being treated is what I am asking. If he were going to kill the good Samaritans or health care people why not do it when they first were near him as more would be around. When you are treated for wounds generally there are not as many around as when you first go in wounded.

Also what does this “Look how your own police and military act now everyone is 100% guilty and torture is valid.” Have to do with the story or the question I ask?

Raist

top topics

join