It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by breano

Can you please show where you copied this from by giving a url, news article or other evidence. Nothing against you but I would like to read this article and see what part of the world it was published.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by breano

I first had this E Mailed to me sometime during late 2005 I think.
Where it says Australia just replace Great Britain.
I have also seen a US version on the internet.

If the Oz PM has indeed used this then it is one of the most blatant acts of plagarism I have ever seen. (As much as I agree with the sentiment expressed!)

www.8mm16mmfilmscollectibles.com...

www.usresolve.org...

sigcarlfred.blogspot.com...

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

I will try to dig out the E Mail I received but it's on another PC and in an account I haven't used for ages.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I couldn't agree more. I believe that this post should at least had a link giving credit where credit is do not just coping it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here is an article on Snopes about the original warning given by the Australian Prime minister as well as some 2008 additions. It states the American version incorrectly states it was the speech from Australia's John Howard. It seems a similar speech was issued in Australia concerning Muslim immigrants and Sharia Law and then some people made Americanized versions although it was never from a word-for-word speech. The article also has links to their sources:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
OK.

This is ATS. We do facts and conspiracy here not internet gossip and spam mail.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join