It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Sydney, Australia??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I love it when they have to switch tanks. You see a 60 mile trail, then nothing for 2 miles, then bam, trail again.

ROFLMAO - do you or any other ` chemtrail proponent ` ACTUALLY beilieve that ?

" switching tanks " is the most pathetic excuse i have heard in a while

the pumping / valving to maintain a CONTINIOUS feed from multiple taks is so mindblowingy simple

as an example how many seperate fuel tanks do you think a typical commercial airliner has ? have you ever seen them cut the engines to ` switch fuel supplies ` ???

no ????????????????????

why not

it may be news to chemtrail proponents - but the atmosphere is NOT a single homogenous mass with the same :

temperatiure
pressure
humidity
dewpoint

etc

and when aircraft fly through different conditions - their contrails reflect the LOCAL conditions - thats why you almost never see contrails when aircraft are coming into land

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Seems to me that people want to destroy this planet. This post is just chest beating while the perpetrators sit at home eating organic food and using all the power they want.
On the south coast of NSW, chemtrails, not contrails, have been layering the sky by Qantas planes with no set pattern or frequency.
If they are contrails, then why are there 50 planes one day and none on others? You must consider the timetables they use for getting to their destinations as they have consistent liftoff and landing times. So do they stop the plane from running due to lack of passengers?
Funny how "whooping cough" is making the news lately; and guess what? It lasts longer when you get it than when you get the real whooping cough.
You weather people types already know that the earth is cooling as the last 10 years the average temp on the planet has dropped approximately .25 degrees C.
But you'll say it is fluctuating and is warming up tomorrow, won't you!
To think that a weather person doesn't know about the extra ice in Antartica that counteracts the melted stuff in the Artic and that the weather patterns are beginning to change to this imbalance just shows me you are not studying the weather.
Folks, believe it or not, but never doubt the power of free will.
God be with us all.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
G'day All,

Today the unidentified aircraft were at it again spraying the unknown wash into the atmosphere. Having worked midnight shift I was somewhat tired, however I was unable to sleep due to the sinus and allergies that I experience when this is being orchestrated. I also experience a sore throat and feel quiet irritable and can't think clearly.

For about the last 18 months I have been extremely puzzled by this and so began a little research.

Just before the 2007 election campaign members of Malcolm Turnbulls campaign group 'the Wentworth forum' established a Company known as the Australian Rain Corporation and received substantial funding from the Federal Government, the ABC's Kerry O'brien ran a story on this.

It is worth noting that at the time Mr. Turnbull was the Environment Minister.

As to whether any money was then donated from the ARC to the Wentworth forum I do not know for certain, however the technology is nothing new it is known as ionising or rain seeding and it is Soviet technology.

My research found that a salt base wash is used and this is used to charge the atmosphere with negative ions along with a heavy metal known as Barium. This then draws rainclouds and then presto it rains a few hours later.

This technology has been used extensively to manipulate the weather patterns on the battlefield during numerous conflicts.

I have seen this on a regular occurrence from as far south as Canberra, Woolongong and over the skies of Sydney, I have also written to numerous members of Parliament (including the Greens) and have previously contacted the airport environment officer only to be written off by all as a kook.

The important questions that need to be asked are;

1st. When was the Environmental Impact Study conducted and by whom?

2nd. Was there an impact study conducted in regard to the likelihood of increased allergies amongst the human population?

3rd. Given that a saltwash is being used what would the impact upon the environment be, given that the use of a salt wash would increase soil erosion and salinity?

4th. The use of a salt based wash spreading across vast areas of bushland will over-time increase the combustibility of such dense bushland resulting in severe bushfires and was this taken into consideration?

Unfortunately the simpletons of society would merely equate the extra level of rainfall with 'climate change'.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Essan is some sort of dedicated chemtrail debunker. Ridiculous. Anywho, those look like the same ole' chemtrails we have here in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
star, flag, and a bump. those look like chemtrails to me..

Thanks for the photos.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Satyagraha

Hi, Satyagraha and newer readers.
I will do it, even if "some negator" don't want me to:

Go read one of the first rock solid CHEM-drop:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the rediculous debunk-arguments there. . .

[ We can't say chemtrail, because it was raining, and could not
see the B^ST^RD5 doing it. . . B-) ]

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
Essan is some sort of dedicated chemtrail debunker. Ridiculous.

Nah, just someone who doesn't rely on youtube to tell him what to believe and who through years of study knows what clouds of deadly dihydrogen monoxide look like, how and why they usually form and how they usually behave

Of course, some say the acquistion and disipation of knowledge is ridiculous, so maybe you're right on that score. Keep the masses ignorant. They're easier to control.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Satyagraha

Look like the normal 'trails' planes leave behind as they descend.
I find it strange how you've only just noticed these, particularly as you live in Sydney which has more commercial air traffic then any other place in Australia.
I live in a less populated city and notice these all the time.....hell, planes have been doing what you show in your photos for as long as I can remember.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey, at least the debunker's keep it rolling through.
I was talking to someone from Australia, and they had noticed new chemtrails recently. They hadn't had any in a long time, and all of a sudden WHAM!!!!

Chemtrail City.

Okay, so I'm all over Central America, and not one lasting chemtrail. I see Contrails that come, and go, but never any chemtrails.

In another thread UDONTKNOWME posted a weather manipulation map, and Central America was left out. No weather manipulation there......huh, no manipulation no chemtrails........go figure.

Also, I'd recommend to anyone here search what a SAP is. Special Access Programs. They are programs funded by government's, but run by private corporations.........hence no oversight, and no Freedom of Information Acts..

No one will ever know about them. One of my newer threads cover them, and I did the thread because of the Chemtrail Debunker's.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
We're in Sydney, directly below the main Chemtrail drag

They spray at night. The sky looks like a gigantic zebra after they've laid them down. By dawn, voila ! .. Sydney is having another 'hazy' day, lol.

And the msn parrots the lie: ' Another cloudy day for Sydney. This is a photo taken over the city at 5.35 a.m. just as the sun was trying to rise. But never mind folks, at least that threat of rain is staying away for now ...'

BUT -- it's not only under cover of darkness that they spray. They're brazen. Maybe it's because most Sydneysiders are at work, heads down, indoors, trying to keep up with insanely rising cost of everything.

So the Chemtrail goons are free to play. And they do. Zoom -- great fat rolls of it, from the sea over Bondi, right across the city and Inner West, and then a bit of a turn back home, down near Goulbourn as far as we can figure. Broad daylight, the equivalent of a 20-lane highway of Chems, right over the city, over people's heads.

Other times, when their tanks are low, they'll try to play sky-writer, doing a bit of a curl or twist. And at sunset, you see them over the west, laying it down flat-out, line after line across the setting sun, thinking you can't see them.

When rain's on the way, they go into overdrive, 'Thou Shalt Not Have Rain'. Days of heavy, heavy Chem soup, in order to prevent anything other than a few seconds heavy drops (liquid poison) from falling on the supposedly 'drought stricken' populace below.

We've been living with this for at least 7 straight years.

The thing is this, as I've said before:

* someone is flying those planes

* someone is filling the tanks with the Chem poisons

* someone is driving the Chems to the tanks

* someone is loading the stuff onto the tank-fillers

* someone is responsible for recording how many flights are conducted

* someone is responsible for storing the Chems at the airports

* someone is responsible for re-ordering the stuff when it gets low

* someone is responsible for driving truck-loads of the stuff to the airport

* someone is responsible for storing the stuff at the other end, prior to transport

* someone is responsible for contracting with the trucking companies who deliver the stuff

* someone MAKES the stuff

* someone is responsible for combining/mixing the stuff and adding various toxins which are then sprayed on specific target populations. It's not all the same recipe

* someone at the plant where it's created is responsible for re-ordering specific compounds

* someone is responsible for supplying the compounds to the factory

* someone is responsible for ordering supplies of additives, de-cakers, toxins, etc. from overseas labs

* someone is responsible for running the day to day operations, i.e. for rostering the pilots, attending to the health and accident insurance, phoning-in replacements when a pilot or other Chem-worker is off sick or whatever

* someone is responsible for supplying government with proposed and completed Chem-runs

* someone in government is responsible for opening the Chem-work to contractors' tenders

* someone in the Oz government is responsible for supplying the US with constantly updated reports, graphs, etc.

The Chemtrail industry thus employs thousands of people, directly or indirectly

There are people out there in Oz who earn their living -- pay their mortgage and kids' school fees -- pay their groceries and new tvs --- via their 'employ' in an industry which continually sprays poisons onto the heads, into the drinking water, over crops and animal stock -- into the air breathed by ........ Aussies.

Average Aussies pass these slugs in supermarkets -- sit alongside them in pubs -- regard them as their 'nice' neighbours -- sit next to them in hospital waiting rooms and chat with them in the street.

These slugs, the vermin who make their living from poisoning their fellow-Australians

who pay their bills from the proceeds of engineered 'droughts' that have sent hundreds of farmers into sheds to blow their own brains out

... these slugs are criminals.

If you know one, blow the whistle .. here in ATS .. anonymously.

They KNOW exactly what they're doing ! Money in their fist is to them more important than the future.

They come into forums like this and lie their guts out ! They claim they're 'pilots' or have 'expertise' and swear blind that there's no such thing as Chemtrails

They dot their posts with rows of laughing-smilies

They ridicule anyone trying to expose the Chemtrail industry

Of COURSE they do ! It's their living ! It puts money in their filthy pockets ! It buys those new cars they drive ! It pays for the McMansion they like to live in ! It's their job ! They don't want to lose it ! It pays well, because of the confidental nature of the 'work'. They think they're part of an 'elite' 'secret' operation. And people just LOVE to belong to a secret group, as we know.

Greed is holding the Chemtrail together, just as strongly as governmental lies.

In fact, government doesn't even have to raise a sweat about it. Their underlings .. their goons .. their Chem-slaves undertake to lie, lie and lie, thereby protecting government in the process of saving their foul, Chem-industry jobs !

To close down the Chemtrail-industry ---- you have to expose the rank and file workers. Name and shame them. Put signs on the fences and doors. Out them online. And let the average citizen deal with them.

Then watch the government go into damage control, spin, lies, cover-ups and denials and eventually 'phase out' the Chems rather than lose those precious votes.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

And there's also all the meteorlogists and the atmospheric scientists who have been pretending to study them for over 50 years and even devise complex computer programmes to tell the public where they will appear. The military scientists involved in research to find ways of preventing them from forming. The plane spotters who see the aircraft and the google earth airbrushers who remove all trace of the dozens of large airports from which all these thousands of secretly built and flown aircraft fly from.

And that's just in Australia.

The conspiracy covers the whole planet. And has been going for decades (since before WWII in fact)

Millions of people have been or currently are involved. In fact, you're one of the few people who aren't! No wonder chemtrailers feel a bit paranoid

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Hi, St Vaast.

Did you see this well done study ?

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

In the graph, 3/4 down the page:
Observations of Flight Explorer confirmed contrails and highly persistent trails from jets
not appearing on Flight Explorer. . .

How bizarre. . .: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

We've all seen that "chemtrail central" Bravo Sierra hundreds of times, and it's been discussed and dismissed. It is a very well put together study of CONTRAILS!!

Very likely the few (very few) unidentified flights were Military, and the formations could have been in-flight refueling activities.

The Military flights will NT be on "Flight Explorer"...FE is focused on AIRLINE flights. It says, in its promotional logo, using ACARS (from airliners), Iridium satellite and FAA info.

A better tool is Flight Aware, which is direct from the FAA computers for ALL civilian flights in the USA that have filed IFR flight plans.

I don't think either will show Military traffic.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by jpm1602
I love it when they have to switch tanks. You see a 60 mile trail, then nothing for 2 miles, then bam, trail again.

ROFLMAO - do you or any other ` chemtrail proponent ` ACTUALLY beilieve that ?

" switching tanks " is the most pathetic excuse i have heard in a while

the pumping / valving to maintain a CONTINIOUS feed from multiple taks is so mindblowingy simple

as an example how many seperate fuel tanks do you think a typical commercial airliner has ? have you ever seen them cut the engines to ` switch fuel supplies ` ???

no ????????????????????

why not

it may be news to chemtrail proponents - but the atmosphere is NOT a single homogenous mass with the same :

temperatiure
pressure
humidity
dewpoint

etc

and when aircraft fly through different conditions - their contrails reflect the LOCAL conditions - thats why you almost never see contrails when aircraft are coming into land

lol the switching tank theories make me laugh vigorously too.
Because you know, commercial airliners can simply just carry so much extra weight not just the 'other tanks' suggested, but what they are alleged to carry.

As the old saying goes, repeat a lie enough times....

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've been noticing an increase in these contrails vs. chemtrails across Sydney Australia more recently during 2010. Since examining the way normal jet engines leave trails that disappear, these recent phenomena seem to hang around for 30-50 mins before turning into thick clouds and then the late afternoon sky has changed from 100% blue to 100% grey with no meteorological forecast pertaining to clouds / rain.

What has made me observe these trails in the sky is the seemingly lack of interest everyone else takes in them. They are definitely not normal emissions from a jet engine and considering the patterns in the sky and the placement of them being not in normal commercial flying routes it’s made me even more suspicious as to why they are there in the first place.

I will attach photos on a regular basis as this is seriously getting out of control in Sydney!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Not clouds. I actually saw the trails being formed. I looked to the end of the trail and saw (as small as it was) the plane "dumping" the trail. Wish I thought to take pics...

Same as you here, Canberra. We get them morning, noon and have even seen the planes doing it of a night. We see them more during summer than winter, in winter they are hidden by the clouds, but you do get an occasional peak through them to see that they haven't stopped.
The worst thing is that its seeming to become common but not it most certainly is not (IMO) natural, and as stated by the OP they expand - they are skinny things when first formed, after a bit they get massive. Some of these things extend for km's across the sky.
I wont have a camera until after chrissy (as buying hubby one, we normally relied on our mobiles, but have both now lost the cables and thought we should upgrade)
If you go out and watch the planes that produce Con-Trails and compare them to the ones formed in the pics you can clearly see that there is a distinct difference between the two.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rat256
Yup... thats a CON trail... its just water vapour (cloud) caused by the jet engine...

Apparantly, the idea of contrails being caused by the engines has also been debunked.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yes Australia is involved in cloud seeding,the vic gov is looking at it even tho they are building a new desal plant.
Tasmania has been at it for 40 years,check it out

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Naturally occuring ice crystals indeed. Thanks for posting that!

This thread is great, i love the debunkers with their usual save the idiots attitude, and the chemmies who really do know whats happening up there.

For those looking to fight the chemtrails: orgonite.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh some of you are a bit late, we discussed that KC-10 video for quite a while and all the chemtrail kooks who insisted that was there smoking gun, eventually disappeared rather than look any more foolish.

Two KC-10s were flying together, one behind and above the other. The flight engineer was filming it, and he ended up posting in the thread. Occasionally you can see the plane hit a thin cirrus layer and thats when you see more contrails from the aircraft.

And no one has said that contrails can only come from engines, they can come from the wings too under certain conditions.
edit on 18-11-2010 by firepilot because: mispell

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join