Chemtrails over Sydney, Australia??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

So whats the difference.....you avoided answering Essans question. And if your so paranoid about chemtrails, go buy a gas mask

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Dock6

So whats the difference.....you avoided answering Essans question. And if your so paranoid about chemtrails, go buy a gas mask

Mmmm... Petulant.

'avoided answering Essan's question' ?

Essan posed a question ?

Essan imagines I'll spend my time educating him .. when the information he professes to seek is freely and copiously available online from more sources than he has time to consult in his remaining lifetime ? Lol.

Essan wasn't posing genuine questions, whether or not I feel inclined to answer. In my opinion, Essan was attempting to silence me via amateurish sarcasm, his true intent being, in my opinion, to persuade browsers that 'Chemtrails don't exist' .

I smell the usual Editorial Intelligence agenda.

But *you're* a little enigma, aren't you ?

You launch one thread after another concerning Chemtrails .. then advise those concerned about them to 'go buy a gas mask' ?

No one will ever accuse you of integrity, will they, if you continue on your chosen path.

Tell me, do you and Essen work in tandem ?
Do you launch threads about Chemtrails for the purpose of drawing response .. in order Essen can play to the gallery by insisting Chemtrails do not exist ? Seems to me that's your game.

Why ? Are you employed by government in some minor capacity .. that of Chemtrail Damage Control, perhaps ?

Hint : they shouldn't be paying you much, because you have a long way to go before you master the rudiments of subtlety

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Essan posed a question ?

He asked you what the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail was. Since you claim to be an expert on the topic, why did you not answer this?

But *you're* a little enigma, aren't you ?

Compliment accepted

You launch one thread after another concerning Chemtrails .. then advise those concerned about them to 'go buy a gas mask'?

Since when does one thread after another represent the one thread I have posted about chemtrails?

Tell me, do you and Essen work in tandem ?

Essan lives on the opposite side of the world to me. I am a proffesional meteorologist, he is a weather enthusiast. We just share the same views on the chemtrails scaremongering program that people like yourself keep posting on this website with no evidence

Do you launch threads about Chemtrails for the purpose of drawing response .. in order Essen can play to the gallery by insisting Chemtrails do not exist ? Seems to me that's your game.

You mean like the people that post threads, insisting....with no proof....that chemtrails do exist

Why ? Are you employed by government in some minor capacity .. that of Chemtrail Damage Control, perhaps ?.

The Australian Bureau of Meteorology is by no means a minor government agency

Hint : they shouldn't be paying you much, because you have a long way to go before you master the rudiments of subtlety

Oh sorry, i didnt realise that I wasnt being subtle, thanks for letting me know. Yeah, I guess your right, the $85,000 AUD isnt a very large pay packet at all

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thks Oz
I don't think I can add anything to that.

Until chemtrail believers can provide evidence that what looks like and behaves like a normal contrail - as observed for many decades - produced by a normal jet airliner is something else, there's really nothing much to discuss - other than why such people are so intent on scaremongering and frightening ordinary people. What is their agenda?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I would also like to throw into the pot that it is not unknown for aircraft - especially military air craft such as tankers, and also gliders - to carry water ballast under normal operating conditions and to dump it to alter CofG and weight distribution, this is almost always dumped from the wings or the tail (or possibly all three). or even to dump fuel (not a great environmental idea) to lighten the plane (or helicopter)

such as here:

or here:

www.flickr.com...

if you read the comments, you will understand what is going on!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If you check the ACARS Log for that day there was a Singapore airlines 747-412 rego 9V-SPR flight number SQ0285 overflying sydney at around that time on it;s way to Auckland from Singapore.

No conspiracy just a normal plane overflying you..

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
google hits for chemtrails..
Results 1 - 10 of about 933,000 for chemtrails. (0.14 seconds

educate-yourself.org...
www.carnicom.com...
www.chemtrailcentral.com...
www.rense.com...
www.conspiracyplanet.com...
www.holmestead.ca...
www.earthrainbownetwork.com...
www.willthomas.net...

here`s enough to start with.
yes essan, you sure do everything in your power to debunk this.
why?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
...essan, you sure do everything in your power to debunk this.
why?

I'm imagining it has something to do with operating under a cloak of lies and deriving a twisted pleasure out of the ...'power'... gained through deceit.

The TRUTH is most formidable indeed, and flailing attempts to discredit what's being revealed during the initial process of waking up from centuries of mind-control, is MORE SAD than the centuries of mind-control themself.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hi OzWeatherman,
seems you know lot about weather/chemtrails or what you call contrails.
I whas wondering: for weeks almost nothing happened above our heads here in Holland. Just normal weather and skies.

Then suddenly starting early in the morning they arrived and within a few hours our little country is completely covered with what I call chemtrails. (I know it whas everywhere in the country trough Dutch sites) You might call it contrails, anyway it hangs in the air for many hours and planes are in the sky forming more. Also I notice they spray the big towns the most (also towns without airports)
There are very much chemtrails for 2 days and then suddenly, without any weatherchange(!) the third day there is nothing to see anymore.

I'm not that much interested in the con/chemtrails discusion, but I wanna hear your opinion about this scenario of last week.
Why do I see heavy trail skies for 2 days and nothing the third?

And oh, there whas IMHO absolutely no weatherchange during these 3 days. No clouds, almost no wind and sunny.

Thanks,
Ahamarlin

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Did you see planes leaving the trails or were they left there? What did the look like exactly?

I need a little more information

Pics would be good to if you have any

[edit on 12/2/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No pics of last week. Its so common these days to see heavy trails above Holland, I dont take pics anymore.

I have seen most of the trails already hanging in the air but I remember seeing planes forming them also, looking at the them for a while. I look at the skies for a year now, the trails I see are left by plane. Some are disolving within 5-30 minutes, some hang there's for 2-10 hours or more, slowly fading into a mist depending on the wind.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The reason some contraiils hang there and some dont depends on the humidity level in the air. If there is lots of water, the trail will form cloud, because the water particles in the hot exhaust from the jet engines clings onto water already in the atmosphere, it occurs in a process called superstauration. The more water molecules, the longer and thicker the contrail. Occasionally they spread out to form your "mist like" cloud, which is called cirrostratus. When contrails dont appear after a jet, it is because the air is not moist or cold enough for the water to form a trail. I could probably go into more depth but this is the most basic way I could explain it....hope it helps

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ok, so your say its depending on the humidity of the air. I can imagine the temperature is also a factor.
Why are these trails hanging there so long the last years. Why did nobody saw them lets say 10-15 (?) years ago?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah temperature is also a factor.....the moisture at that level can only sustain water as ice crystals, hence the cirrus and cirrostratus clouds which are made of ice.

There are pictures of contrails as early back as world war 2, so I dont know where you got 10-15 years from. I think it was Essan who posted them on here once

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They did. However there was no internet in those days ... Also, there were less commercial airflights so they were in any case less common. I saw in the paper at the weekend that in the next 20 years the number of air passengers is expected to rise 300%. That means in theory 3 times as many persistent contrails as today.

Try browsing through contrailscience.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

OK thanks for your answers and time. Its just that I cannot remember seeing the trails whatever they are, when I whas younger. It might be cause of the increasing airtraffic.
Whats makes me keep looking at the skies is the possible connection between orbs and trails. Ive seen two, no camera with me.

Since then I always have a tele cam in the car, maybe I get lucky one of these days.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Perth, W.A. 12/8/8 8.24am north of McIver train station.

Just walking to the deli from work, i could see a plane letting off what looked like white smoke over about a 10km length of clear blue sky.

What is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I’m living in Sydney Metro, for those of you looking from overseas Sydney or NSW is the main state of Australia, regardless of what anyone says.

I Do Not see CHEMTRAILS here in Sydney, fact is my place is flight path for many flights but mostly DOMESTIC. The amount of jets in which we get here in Sydney is minimal although that might be contested by some, and yes I do see TRAILS of smoke behind the planes, something that I have been witnessing for many many years. I remember being at school looking up at the sky ( I always dreamt of being a pilot ) and just watching the trails being left and wondering how nice it would be to be going that fast, so fast that you leave smoke behind you
ahh it is still a dream....

The fact is that I have seen many many kinds of trails. Some DO DISAPATE SHORTLY. Then again, some don’t. Some that are of HIGHER ALTITUDE tend not to get affected by wind too much or as I would understand and tend to linger on for ages and ages. One thing I have never seen though is one of those turning into heavy dense cloud or even light wispy clouds known as cirrus clouds, and I have yet to see one. This is an indication that one chemtrail or contrail alone would be very unlikely to make cloud, however, with the amount of traffic the Americans get in terms of air traffic is a staggering amount higher than of which we get here in Australia.

Currently the population of the U.S.A. are extremely scared about the chemtrail theory, and I would like to point out that before you decide to jump to conclusions please read up on contrail science, and stating that it is peddled disinformation won’t be tolerated, because for that to be true in the extent you theorists so commonly to through, then therefore all of our mindsets are wrong, that our ethics are wrong, and our ability to think in a rational decent way is nothing but programmed information by the major powers of the world.

I need you all to understand that the U.S. population is high, and that the population has a large demand for everything, so much air traffic so many private jets, more cars more movies more this more that! More leaving contrails in the sky, therefore forming grid patterns, and offcourse being the right conditions (notice why the weather on all CHEMTRAIL days are so nice
) could form into cloud, and indeed does.

Also I urge you guys and gals who are doing research into this watch as much propaganda as you can, mainly those in which contain PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE, mainly because the clues are given, study the plane type and structure, study the estimated altitude and weather conditions.

For those of you who are seeing these CHEMTRAILS or CONTRAILS now as we speak then go watch them, your flight paths can also be tracked, (you should see how much air traffic the U.S. Really has!), if you do not know enough about it then research the designs. Research into JET FUEL and distinguish whether or not the heavier trails are a result of different jet fuel mixture and the contrails have signs of combustible materials, which generally is thrown by the jets engine.

Don’t let the fear spreaders trick you into thinking your in danger, research all you can, you be your own boss, all these theories should be teaching the readers and reminding them, FREEDOM IS A BLESSING AND IS WORTH DEFENDING, STAND AS ONE, THE PEOPLE ARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!, show enthusiasm in your governments as much as you show enthusiasm on your theories, close Internet explorer and ATS and go outside and do a good deed, even ATS makes money from you stupid fools, every hit they receive on this site counts to another penny in their wallets, don’t be fooled into being scared.

I hope that this reached anyone out there who has been frightened or even angered over these theories. "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see", researching these matters has taught me great truth, better values, a greater appreciation, and for that I thank you all.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Perth, W.A. 12/8/8 8.24am north of McIver train station.

Just walking to the deli from work, i could see a plane letting off what looked like white smoke over about a 10km length of clear blue sky.

What is it?

It's called a contrail

Unless anyone can prove otherwise?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

What is the black streak?? I saw a dark line, as a parallel trail along some of the length of a great big persistant trail that went right over Brisbane, on November 16. There are several youtube videos and references to the thin black streak, but do you have more information?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join