Forbidden Egyptology

page: 80
<< 77  78  79   >>

join

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
132 sites not excavated

Culture Minister Farouk Hosni said that the researches conducted via satellites have confirmed the existence of 132 archaeological sites in Egypt that witnessed no excavations until now.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wish I had more time to read and keep up with my favorite threads here on ATS. I haven't had the luxery of reading this entire thread so my apologies in advance if this angle has already been considered ( and if it has could someone please send me the page #'s?).

I've read that the Sphinx is victim of water erosion indicating it was built at a much older time than MS Science currently believes. And that the "air vents" of the pyramids are not air vents but ports through which to view the stars......and that through the most wonderful science of archeoastronomy, the star visible through the portal is Sirius. The pyramids allign with Orion's Belt, but the Sphinx alligns with Sirius. I also read that the pyramids and the Sphinx date back to the Age of Leo.

I have often wondered if the meaning of all the symbolism of the pyramids and the sphinx is somehow related to the Age of Aquarius we will soon enter. Aquarius opposes Leo. i realize how New-Agey this probably sounds and that there are plenty of people here who base their opinions on scientific facts, but the more I read the science the less sense it makes. I completely respect the educated scientists here: they are much more educated in this field than I.

But it seems to me that MS scientific theories in general are based in an area of much less technology than we enjoy today. And I wonder if out technological advances are the very thing leading us to completely new ways of looking at these ancient puzzles....we are catching up to ourselves?

OK, that is enough wine&posting for me tonight! Thanks to all for your indulgence.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Looks like I'm answering this a bit late, but regarding CavemadDD's post on the fourth page of this thread. I looked into what he was talking about and found a link. I'm not sure if anyone else has searched for it or posted it but heres the link.

www.scribd.com... s

I found it interesting it also has some other theories in it after the pyramid stuff. Although for people to infiltrate as caveman said and get away with it, and no one else to discover it since is odd and it sounds like more of a fairy tale than anything to me. Anyone care to read it and discuss?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by corporate]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by corporate]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
[edit on 15-6-2009 by asala]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I posted this on another thread.

Had you ever heard about the egyptian heiroglyphics in a cave in the grand canyon?

There is very little info on this. After I heard about that I had come across an article that said that very same cave was now off limits to the public because the cave was unsafe! [gee, what a surprise ]

I found the info intriguing but was not yet sure what was up. Then I ran across
AMERICA B.C. by Barry Fell
and he has documented that egyptian, libyan, and hebrew people were here about 1000 b.c. ! They left their mark all over america carved in stone.

The story goes that the indians who knew about them for years showed some whitemen in the 1880's, a big rock with carvings on it in new mexico, who later thought that the inscriptions were cherokee or similar nonsense for a cover story.

Thought you may find that tid bit interesting.

p.s.

I don't have a link handy, but there are some early american references to Hebrews in the americas and part of america, circa 1780's!!!!

In fact, there was supposed to have been a congressional vote on changing the language to Hebrew!!!! [ no, can't prove it yet, no link, but that's one version I ran into ]

FWIW...You must recall, that YHVH/God punished Israel/Judah [ with captivity ] for disobeying Him, and the punishment was designed for those tribes to FORGET their heritage and what their origins were. [ Israel/Judah are not limited to jews, in fact jews are but a fraction of that whole ]

Sorry for the drift, but it's all a valid connection, and truly impacts us all, whether or not we're aware of it.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by toasted]

[edit on 14-8-2009 by toasted]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Three Mars-Giza connections I think are fascinating: the pyramids at Gizeh may resemble alleged structures on Cydonia; "Cairo" is said to mean Mars in some language; and, Anwar Sadat's first name is the same as an ET planet David Lewis discussed called "Anwar." Sadat was named after one of his grandfathers, I think, so the name seems to have run in the family.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
Had you ever heard about the egyptian heiroglyphics in a cave in the grand canyon?

There is very little info on this. After I heard about that I had come across an article that said that very same cave was now off limits to the public because the cave was unsafe! [gee, what a surprise ]

I found the info intriguing but was not yet sure what was up. Then I ran across
AMERICA B.C. by Barry Fell
and he has documented that egyptian, libyan, and hebrew people were here about 1000 b.c. ! They left their mark all over america carved in stone.

Barry Fell was a reasonably good Marine Biologist that had no business pretending to be able to decipher ancient scripts.

His work on such has no credibility whatsoever.

Harte

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

infinite blessings...... thank you....... fascinating stuff

i'm not sure whether this has been discussed here....

www.larryhunter.com...

Dear Readers,

Finally after years of trying to find someone to help me tell my story the way it must be told, I now realize that I must tell my story and the stories of the modern pyramid workers myself. My stories and experiences were being altered, sabotaged and plagiarized by others, some even turning on me and now out to do me personal harm. I had to do something, so!

I paid the fees to get a www domain name and a service provider then purchased a web site building program. Now I am ready, not proficient, but capable of getting my truths out without the above fears.

Now I am able to defend myself with my own words, pictures, and evidence. I will ask questions that no one else is asking and present evidence that no one else has relating to Egypt and her secrets. I am a humble person and a servant to truth and God, a witness - one who is willing to stand up and be counted as one who gives all praise to God for truly these are his gifts to mankind if we can only see their grander purpose.

May this site enlighten you to a world not seen by many. The world of humanities forgotten ancestors of the most ancient of times, which were buried with their sciences and the monolithic edifices they had rendered in stone; all buried by the effects of a cataclysmic event that happened so long ago it is just a myth in our memories today. This event was so severe that it wiped out 70 to 90% of the life on this planet and knocked the Earth out of its orbital constants. I will be posting information and questions on my web site that I have accumulated over the last 19 years and 23 trips to Egypt as it relates to the above and more.

Larry Dean Hunter

lots of wild stories there.....

boooooooom

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by miklamar
Three Mars-Giza connections I think are fascinating: the pyramids at Gizeh may resemble alleged structures on Cydonia; "Cairo" is said to mean Mars in some language; and, Anwar Sadat's first name is the same as an ET planet David Lewis discussed called "Anwar." Sadat was named after one of his grandfathers, I think, so the name seems to have run in the family.

About the Cydonia structures, they resemble "the Pleiades's" as Gizah resemble "Orion".

I cant say it to much, but THIS site is really interesting

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This could be good news for "new age" type research, but it also could be bad. I am always disappointed when i see his face in documentaries.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
nahh... Hawass retirement just paves way for someone else to take up his "path of discovery" and "the way egypt was build". Be sure that his successor would be chosen wisely and carefully!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica

Originally posted by miklamar

About the Cydonia structures, they resemble "the Pleiades's" as Gizah resemble "Orion".

I cant say it to much, but THIS site is really interesting

Great website!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

The Face on Mars does not look like a face to me but the Pyramids sure do look like Pyramids.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 77  78  79   >>

join