It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Egyptology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

There is evidence that the Giza pyramids were from the "time of the Gods", but this evidence is often overlooked. Zecharia Sitchen has alluded to this evidence in some of his books but not many people seem to be aware of its significance. Some in this thread have asked why attribute the builders of the Giza pyramids to "Gods" (Extraterrestrials)? That is to say that the ancient Egyptians themselves were capable of this task. When one looks at the complexity of the scientific paradigm underlying these structures then it is natural to doubt the theory that these structures were built by human rulers as tombs. Afterall, the Egyptians themselves held the firm belief that before humans ruled, Egypt was ruled by their GODS! AND THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT THE GIZA PYRAMIDS AND SPHINX EXISTED DURING THIS TIME!
According to Manetho, the ancient Egyptian historian, the first human ruler of Egypt was NARMER (MENES in Greek). His rise to power correlates with their mythology that HORUS defeated SETH (the murderer of OSIRIS) in an aerial battle to avenge his fathers death, and to unify Egypt (UPPER AND LOWER).
The NARMER PALLETE was made to signify the coming of NARMER as the unifier of Upper and Lower Egypt. Here is a picture of the pallete (i275.photobucket.com...), and the prominent figure represents NARMER wearing the White Crown of UPPER EGYPT on one side, and on the other, the Red Crown of LOWER EGYPT. Now what is significant on this pallete are the GEOGRAPHIC MARKERS. One of the symbols for UPPER EGYPT is the LOTUS, and here we see this symbol on the same side of the pallete with NARMER wearing the White Crown of UPPER EGYPT (i275.photobucket.com...). On the other side of the pallete NARMER is wearing the Red Crown of LOWER EGYPT. And what do we see as the geographic marker, THE SYMBOL OF THE PYRAMID!! (i275.photobucket.com...). If these symbols are not significant, is it just a coincident that they appear on the sides depicting the two regions of Egypt that were unified? To me and others of like-mind this is strong evidence that the GIZA pyramids existed from remote antiquity before Egypt was organized as a kingdom ruled by humans!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

In Druvalo's book's (The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life) he mentions the lifeforms existing on Star Sirius B. I found this page Here
Which states: "Sirius B, is actually the remains of the ascended star, which has traveled through its own astral cords and now exists in the sixth dimension. It is here that the Sirian High Council reside, in light body, and from here that they are directing their over lighting energies to the Awakening of Earth and to others who reside in the body of our solar system."

Regarding the "dog star" I mentioned earlier. The jackal is the symbol of Anubis which represented the star Sirius in Egyptian hieroglyphics perhaps as early as 3285 B.C. Thus, through the connection of Anubis and Sirius, Sirius came to be called the Star of the Dog, or the Dog-Star.

You can find other interesting information about this Here

Now about the great pyramid mediation use of the great pyramid, I can keep looking but so far have found Rebirth in the Great Pyramid However you can find much more details about this in the books "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life".

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameneter

Absolutely. Egyptologists keep wondering why the ancient egyptians themselves never wrote about how the Pyramids were built. The explanation is quite simple: They dont know how the Pyramids were built. They were already standing when they founded their nation.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've got nothing of value to add to this one, but I'm gunna sit back and watch. I wish my freind's interenet was working, she's been taking the course to be an egyptian priestess. Its pretty interesting how ritualistic it is. I know what kind of intuition and awareness she has, and she has spoken to me about ancient aliens, atlantean colonists. She also has an impression that theres al illuminatti above the illuminatti, ancient aliens that were never able to fully mix with the human population.

Again, I have no proof, but I believe her intuition.

I think there is a lot being hidden there, like so much that it requires great effort to hide. That doctor guy has always bugged me, he always came off to me as a pawn.. but one with a massive ego. Thats just my perception of him, I'd say don't judge a book by its cover but by what skyfloating and some of the other members have been saying, it seems clear that I was right.

I read someones blog a while ago, they removed it, which really sucks.. but they took a few chapters from a book and posted it. This book was apparently written by a team of people who infiltrated the pyramids from the very top of the pyramid, by some sound operated door that worked on time intervals of 7. There was a narrow path of stairs that winded all the way to the bottom + roughly the height of the pyramid inverted perhaps. At the bottom was this big chamber with another sound operated door. It apparently opened from the word "genesis". They went inside and there was this completely sterile type of room. There was piles of these metallic discs that you couldnt burn and would bend back to their original shape if you tried to bend them. (memory metal, we have this already, I wonder where it came from *wink*). These round metal discs had unknown writing on them, they also claimed there was an anti-gravity machine down there.

Now, this is just a story, I can't even verify which book it came from, which kinda really sucks. But I found it REALLY interesting. Who knows, perhaps it was published as fiction when really someone knows something. I've heard of writers posting fictions, only to claim its fact several years later.

hmm, it does appear that I have contributed nothing of value, except enthusiam for this thread

Keep it up

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Ameneter

Absolutely. Egyptologists keep wondering why the ancient egyptians themselves never wrote about how the Pyramids were built. The explanation is quite simple: They dont know how the Pyramids were built. They were already standing when they founded their nation.

I think it was given to them
. A group of people arrive at a land with magnificant structures, they settle there and start to worship the beings who already lived there.. (egyptian gods?)

Is it not true that the pyramids and sphynx have water damage? I have heard that it is believed that the area once was flooded... and alien aquatics lived there. I bet it used to be very fertile land, and became a desolate desert along with the rest of sahara from a cataclysmic event.. (destruction of atlantis), which caused great damage to the planet.

My freind, (the egyptian priestess), she says she has shared a dream with a few people. They all say they dreamed of a big ball of energy, which exploded outward, causing this type of destruction.. Interesting anyway.

ITs being covered up man.. I haven't even been there but I just know theres so much stuff there that could drastically change human perception

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I totally agree with you as well! In that book I keep mentioned Drunvalo (who was informed by Thoth) that they were built by aliens, too!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Beautiful!!!

Sometimes the most obvious and simple explanation makes perfect sense

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
"Lets not provide fodder for the UFO-Crowd"

Turkish-German author Erdogan Ercivan, who has published more than five books on alternative egyptology (much of it a rehash of Hancock-Bauval-West) has told the following story in one of his books. Since its not available in English nor found on google, I will talk about it right here.

In 1997 he received an invitation to an international convention of meteorologists because the organizer (F. Huber) was a fan of his book "The Stargates of the Pyramids" (not available in English). The organizers of the convention wished to invite several experts from the field of egyptology to hold talks and speeches for the elect crowd. The convention took place from the 4th to the 7th of September in the "German Museum" in Munich, Germany and Ercivan was honoured to mingle among dozens of mainstream egyptologists without them knowing they have an "alternative egyptologist" in their midsts. Ercivan relates several interesting speeches and discussions having taken place...and also the "UFO / Ancient Astronaut crowd" being made fun of. The following statement reportedly made by Marvin A. Powell, Assyriologist of the Northern Illinois University is most surprising though (rough translation): "Of the 500 000 cuneiform tablets, only 20% are published. Another 80% are translated, but we havent published them yet. They contain a lot of information on Astronomy, foreign planetary systems, visitors from the stars, and data on the origins of mankind. By publishing them we would only provide fodder for the Daniken-crowd" (audience laughs). (Note: Daniken of ancient-astronaut fame).

Ercivan is telling/publishing this story since years and the the Assyriologist has apparently not presssed charges for libel (probably considering the many witnesses present).

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
About the Egyptians taking over Pyramids that they didn't build, I think I heard that said about the Pyramids in South America as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
About the Egyptians taking over Pyramids that they didn't build, I think I heard that said about the Pyramids in South America as well.

You "think you heard"? Some source or backup would be helpful.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

hmm, it does appear that I have contributed nothing of value, except enthusiam for this thread

In real exploration and research, enthusiasm has the highest value, and the to-the-core-negativity some of the "skeptics" portray has the lowest value. You´ve emerged from the dark ages of superstition

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and speculation guys.

Ive decided to try to keep a strict discipline of only posting stuff here that is verifiable and cannot be debunked. Up to now thats been:

1. The Hawass - ET Connection (page 1)
2. The Wall-of-Giza/ScottCreighton Triangle Connection (page 1)
3. The reported cuneiform-publication-conspiracy. (this page)

I will update this index as I go along. This shouldnt keep anyone from posting speculation though.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

More than likely, it was recorded, and explained, and codified... on papyrus. After all, we're talking about construction methods that would have to be repeated several times, and that information needs to be portable. You don't etch your blueprints onto a block of the material you're building with, after all.

Problem? Papyrus rots, burns, fades, crumbles, and erodes waaaaay faster than stone does.

That's the simplest answer.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

so the tablets describe almost everything else relating to egyptian culture but fail to mention who built the pyramids and when they were built? Strange

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

We also lack depictions of how they built the tombs in the Valley of the Kings. We lack documentation of how they built the assorted temples and monuments and cities that we know were built by the Egyptians. Perhaps you want to tell me that Karnak and Bubastis are total mysteries, as well, and that they just happened to borrow all those tombs?

What we have depicted in stone are scenes of religious or great social importance. The mathematics, measurements, numbers, costs, etc, would not have been recorded on the murals used to depict the joys of the afterlife and journey of the Ba and Ka. Who wants to spend their afterlife looking at architectural formulae?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Here you go:

Ancient Egyptian Architecture

Note how descriptions of building procedure are given for all structures...but when it comes to the pyramids words such as "unknown", "probably", "possibly" are used.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Part of the ugly wall (referred to on page 1) being constructed by the people who have hijacked ancient egyptian culture for their own marketing and merchandise purposes:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Pyramids built before the flood, extraterrestrial presence and their sexual relations with humans, the destruction of mankind as a punishment for interbreeding, radioactive fallout, advanced weaponry, genetic engineering, its all been written down in ancient texts.

If you can remove the superstitious interpretations by the ruling theocracy that translated the books, you will find it all here and making perfect sense. Only problem is that most people nowdays are too lazy to study and look deeper. They´d prefer taking in second-hand answers from mainstream schooling rather than think and study for themselves.

Book of Enoch 1

Enoch 2 (scroll down)

Enoch 3

Pseudepigrapha (Books removed from or not permitted into the bible)

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The following statement reportedly made by Marvin A. Powell, Assyriologist of the Northern Illinois University is most surprising though (rough translation): "Of the 500 000 cuneiform tablets, only 20% are published. Another 80% are translated, but we havent published them yet. They contain a lot of information on Astronomy, foreign planetary systems, visitors from the stars, and data on the origins of mankind. By publishing them we would only provide fodder for the Daniken-crowd (audience laughs).

What cuneiform tablets is he referring to here? The ones from Sumeria? And who's got the rights to the information contained on them and how/when that info is published?

And was this statement made just recently?

thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add to the discussion with an extract from a book I read recently about th origins of the 'Great Pyramid' and in no other words than Khufu himself, the 'builder' of the pyramid.

TRANSLATED 'EXCERPT'

"Live Horus Mezdau;
(To) King (of) Egypt, Khufu, is given life!!
He founded the house of Isis
Mistress of the pyramid,
Beside the house of the sphinx"

This is off the 'Inventory Stela' which now resides in the Cairo museum, and clearly states that the Pyramids and the sphinx currently stood when Khufu reigned. Its the perspective you have chosen that dictates your beliefs, so I know people will have varying views on this, so I'm not going to mention the author at the moment, but I'm sure most people on ATS will know the answer anyway.

Some things I remember that I found interested when I read this, Ill only briefly cover them now, but hopefully they may raise questions that will help us to prove the case of Egyptology and ,I believe archeology in general, being a suppressed field.

I think this was mentioned earlier, but i remember reading that the sphinx and the '3 great pyramids' all have sustained 'heavy water damage'. Now an explanation I saw a while back states this is due to flooding from the Nile, but that doesn't explain how the water damage 'drowns' the entire area, so I am inclined to believe a 'flood' of some kind, maybe even 'the Great flood'?

Another point i found interesting was that Nowhere in the 3 pyramids is there any 'carved' hieroglyphs anywhere, except for some 'builders markings' found above (the kings burial chamber i think?), unlike all pyramids 'before' and after, which are severly adorned. (I won't go into the builders markings now)

In no pyramid since, or 'before' has there been any ascending passage(great pyramid only), which was 'discovered' in recent history. Only the descending passage and the rooms there of. This leads ME to believe that is because it was not known of in antiquity, as they had not built it, but also then dictates that they had to be copying off the 3 'original' pyramids in there design of the latter. Which leads me onto my next point...

The pyramids that stood 'before' the great pyramids were built as step pyramids, and covered in a lime stone casing. Obviously a fore runner to the GREAT PYRAMIDS? All pyramids built for many centuries after all showed this casing, as well as not being able to 'emulate' the 53 degree angle of the 'original', but opted for a structurally safer 42 degree's.

These are from what I can remember, so it's from memory, and may have a few discrepencies. Also note that the 'inventory stela' has been claimed a forgery by a cult from a time after the pyramids were built.

thanks. EMM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join