It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by ufo reality
So the two articles I posted at the start of this thread are indeed true.

Please excuse the skeptic in me....those two articles are indeed alleged only. That's not intended to impugn anyone's character....simply pointing out that there is no evidence to support truth in this matter. Just allegations.

I hear what you're saying, but you seem to be shooting this down already. Ricky Sorrells is in a hard spot. Don't jump to any conclusions yet is all I'm saying. I'm in contact with the Empire Tribune writer who is in contact with Ricky.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

That's ok observe50. I just thought Peter had a brother.

Sorry saturnrings I wasn't there....
But Valhall and her daughter were at the Mufon meeting. Up close & personal!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
It sounds like Stephenville UFO witness Steve Allen has also had strange phone calls...

Steve Allen - "I’ve had several different strange phone calls from different people. They did not identify themselves. They just said to be careful, that I was being watched, that what I do will be carefully scrutinized and I could be in danger."

Hell, that sounds like it could have been one of any number of ATS members calling the guy.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I'm not shooting anything down. Ricky Sorrells may be in a hard spot. And he may be enjoying his 15 minutes. All he has right now is a story.

Unfortunately, I'm a hardnosed pragmatist. In our culture people tend to get a little nutty when some limelight is shone on them. Look at reality television programming.

Declaring the story true is a case of jumping to conclusions....

I wonder what rifle Ricky carries for hunting?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Finally, some of you are waking up.

He's the only guy to see the object like that. He's got no photo of any sort, no other witnesses to HIS sighting, nothing. He needs to pass a polygraph test for me to buy his story.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My chiropractor ask me today what I thought about the Stephenville sighting
my answer ... it put the town on the map increasing tourism. He agreed!

I tried to warn you all after seeing Jason Leigh in one of the first national news
stories.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
From the writer who has been meeting with Ricky and has seen his cell phone video...

"Yes, I've seen it. But he does not have a high quality camera phone. Sort of pixalated. I can't judge how big it was because on that small screen it doesn't look big because the sky is the background and it's hard to compare it. Sometimes you can see tree tops. This is not a rich man and he doesn't have state of the art equipment."

And some of you are so fast to jump to conclusions around here...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Sometimes you can see treetops".....

So what did the reporter see? Nothing? There was absolutely nothing conclusive in that little blurb. It's still just a story. The reporter can't even clearly say how big anything in the video may be.

Be real...who's jumping to conclusions here?

And if you're in contact with that reporter...see if he/she can find out what kind of rifle Ricky uses when hunting. And, if he reloads his brass.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by MrPenny]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I like in the drawing they made, they clearly identify JETS and the lights as seperate objects. Not as the military would have us believe they cant tell the difference between a jet and something thats not.

what a croc..

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Since you are in contact w/ the reporter. Can you ask them why the video has not been uploaded for the general public to see? And if it is going to be, and if not, why.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Since you are in contact w/ the reporter. Can you ask them why the video has not been uploaded for the general public to see? And if it is going to be, and if not, why.

Thanks!

I already did. She said Ricky is still debating on if and when he will release it. You can't blame him. Everything he does at this point needs to be done with careful thought for several reasons. The main one perhaps being his safety.

The person I'm in contact with also said the cell phone footage was one of the four time Ricky saw the large UFO. The UFO was directly over head only one time out of the four. So the cell phone footage is one of the times the object was near him but not directly over head. My contact wanted to make this known to me. Also read my post above where they also state that Mr. Sorrells isn't the most technologically advanced person in the world.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I agree with the "what crap" statements. If this was me i would setup my house to record everything from every angle i could . Tell one or two people "If i disappear look here for X"
Then i would push HARD and try to draw fire from the government. Im sure if a vid came out of him being kidnapped by officials . It would be 10x better than his camera phone vid IMO .

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
While this does get my blood pressure up, it is also kinda sensationalistic no?

I mean, lots of low-flying aircraft over his house at all hours? So there are OTHER witnesses too right?

And then when being asked about his 'harrassment' he makes a point to namedrop the website he is about to launch.

Which will sell ufo books, and videos, and advertising and....

I smell something.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm going to have to jump to conclusions here. This guy is milking it for what its worth. Sorry, but anyone here on ATS or anyone who has video of a UFO usually puts them up ASAP. This guy is not doing that, which in turn makes me think its all bogus. What would be the reasonings to not put it up? people say safety? well wouldn't you be more safe exposing it before someone can snatch it from u for NOBODY to see? Until I see the video or pictures of this thing he describes, I'm not going to buy into this story. Because right now that's all it really is, a story.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I just re-read Linda Moulton Howe's interview ... here's the link
www.earthfiles.com...

What suddenly struck me was one of the drawings looks like a film strip
with all the lights running down the sides of the object as a guide; something similar to old track printers.

Guess that kinda makes sense when viewing skywriters or sky jockeys

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
To all who accuse him of not putting his video out to the public to prove his case immediatly... Well I for one would get a copyrite of the video before I release it to anyone. Come on people use your common sense. This video if it is indeed good or real will be worth alot of money.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm not going to call it in either direction with this guy. He could be telling the truth or he could be fabricating. I don't have a need to believe either way.

If I had a video, and it was crap, I wouldn't want to show it to ATS. They'd rip me apart. I'd just assume I had no proof, was screwed, and that no one would every believe me. If I spent 40 years proclaiming what I saw, people would accuse me of 'milking it.' So I would freak out for a while, get more paranoid, panic about things that are probably not related, and then slowly, over time, go back to normal.

On the other hand, If I was a fabricator, I would jump onto this sighting with my own tale, and stretch out stories of paranoia and just-beyond belief events as long as I could. When it was finally dead, I would wait a few years, and then start over. I would probably have a pattern of such behavior and the people in town would know about it.

Either could be true. I see no reason to draw conclusions in either direction.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ricky Sorrells is a redneck (no offense) that lives in a rural part of Texas. I doubt he knows ATS even exists. He has a simple cell phone video. Perhaps he lives on a large amount of land and doesn't have neighbors. There's a lot to take into consideration before you call this crap.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Sorrell's story seems to be pretty honest to me, but I've been wrong before. We need a good background report on him. Have you gotten any background info on him from our mutual source in Stephenville?

[edit on 2/6/2008 by TheAvenger]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join